• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

mikuthing01

who is the human handrail keeping Hillary vertical?

I have to say, watching anyone go up against Trump is like watching a sickly child try to fight a prime Muhammad Ali. The man is supernatural with the way he dispatches foes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on September 11, 2016, 10:03:46 AM
There's that "triggered" joke again.  Another Bellgab giggler like "U mad bro?", "Gotta Eat", and "butthurt".  The internet continues to grow and thrive but posters here are stuck in 2003.

I'm actually hoping Hitlery's physician throws in the towel.  Sanders would destroy Trump in the general election and his down ballot coat tails would sweep the feculence of conservatism away like a hurricane.

You guys already threw him under the bus. Remember?!

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 11:00:56 AM
What was Ghost talking about with the Democrats not being able to put in another candidate after August?

I think they're fucked at this point. Talk about a mismatch, this wasn't even a fight. How stupid was the establishment to bet everything on this evil elderly woman?

She has paid off so many out of the Clinton Foundation, that most were beholding to her and the special interests...once you accept money/bribe, then you become a puppet...they hold outing you over your head for the rest of your life...

She's paid off so many that it would collapse many in the government, on both sides of the isle...

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2016, 10:58:13 AM
Get ready to debate Biden, Mr. Trump

https://twitter.com/jaredwyand/status/775014119649009664
Wouldn't they need to have another convention vote? Or, logically, the nomination would go to Kaine (as VP candidate) or Bernie (as closest loser during the convention?) Also if Hillary is still alive and quit (or even if she wasn't) aren't we too late to put people on ballots in the various states? Some early voting has already begun by mail, overseas, etc, I think?

aldousburbank

On the one day both major candidates mutually agree to not campaign, Hillary's low energy fuels the Donald. Ironic isn't it?
#BenghaziAnniversaryRevenge

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 11, 2016, 11:08:51 AM
On the one day both major candidates mutually agree to not campaign, Hillary's low energy fuels the Donald. Ironic isn't it?

Good point...#kismet...

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 10:43:33 AM
Hillary didn't have a stroke, she was overtaken by the SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST!

See that conservatives, we're trying to meet you have way.
"Thank you, Jesus!"

albrecht

Are you suggesting that Trump is an 'energy vampire' or just some karmic action for Billary on this date? (Both due to Benghazi and Bill not taking out Osama when he could have.)

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 10:28:27 AM
"Weekend at Bernies" is blowing up on Twitter...the sunglasses she had on sealed the deal...amazing that they both had on blue jackets too!

I honestly hope she recovers, but it's clear she has a medical condition that would eliminate her from being President...

https://twitter.com/muzikgirl11/status/775005993251934209
Ha!  I knew that "look" looked familiar.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 11:19:33 AM
https://twitter.com/regated/status/775005666817761281
"Your honor, I'd like to mark this as evidence against Ms. Wade."  Whoops.  Wrong thread, wrong case.

ItsOver

She needs to get to a doctor ASAP, to administer the gold standard pickle jar opening diagnostic test again.

I wonder what this just did to the election betting odds?

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 11:28:40 AM

She dropped 4.4% in the last day. By tomorrow, maybe 10.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 11:28:40 AM

Great question...after Deplorables and now this...

Was deplorables that big of a deal? I haven't been around the house lately but it seemed like just another retarded thing she said in a never ending stream of bullshit. It didn't really registered to me like it seems to be to all of you.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 10:25:37 AM
Oh, yeah, right, "Hillary Clinton, New Yorker."

massive rolleyes

Yeah, you got me.  She was the Senator from NY at the time, and Bill had set up his Philandering Palace in Harlem ("Hey, Brown Sugar, I'm the first Black President"), but they really are cynical opportunists.

ItsOver

The sad thing is "Mrs. Bernie Clinton" could run as a corpse and still win most of the typical blue state locks.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 11, 2016, 10:31:35 AM
I got it!  She wanted to go, but when she got to the car realized it looked bad to leave under her own power -- not serious enough to warrant an excuse.  So she put on a show.  It was a false sag.

No, her sag is quite real...(although Bill's is worse)

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 11:33:16 AM
Was deplorables that big of a deal? I haven't been around the house lately but it seemed like just another retarded thing she said in a never ending stream of bullshit. It didn't really registered to me like it seems to be to all of you.

Huge deal...she had to issue an apology...it was worse than Romney's 47℅ gaffe...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 11:37:49 AM
Huge deal...she had to issue an apology...it was worse than Romney's 47℅ gaffe...

Not even close.  Here's analysis with perspective:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/10/who-will-hillary-clintons-basket-of-deplorables-comment-actually-alienate/

(Also courtesy of www.electoral-vote.com )

Who's really offended?  The white nationalists?  Who cares; they were never voting HRC (or Bernie, or 'Bam) anyway.

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2016, 11:31:39 AM
She dropped 4.4% in the last day. By tomorrow, maybe 10.

and who knows what Assange is sitting on?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 11:05:17 AM
You guys already threw him under the bus. Remember?!

No, the Democratic Party did.