• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 01:17:19 AM
Get in the basket, deplorable!  >:(

Just sayin'!  I wasn't referring to you though.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 01:27:28 AM
No, it's a joke. I'm being contemporary. Haven't you heard?:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/10/hillary-clinton-basket-of-deplorables-donald-trump

ROTF!!!   I knew I had heard that word recently.  Thanks for clarifying.  Yep, I'm deplorable. ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 11, 2016, 01:47:50 AM
ROTF!!!   I knew I had heard that word recently.  Thanks for clarifying.  Yep, I'm deplorable adorable. ;D
FIFY. ;) ;D

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 11, 2016, 01:50:45 AM
FIFY. ;) ;D

Aw, thanks starr but I'd say that the word is more appropriate to describe you.  ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 11, 2016, 01:57:47 AM
Aw, thanks starr but I'd say that the word is more appropriate to describe you.  ;) ;D
Aw shucks.  Thank you, 21st. :D

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 11, 2016, 01:47:43 AM
Wow!  Look at the size of that crowd!!!

https://youtu.be/V_O1d3dkL8Q

That's what I'm looking at is the size!!!  ;D  Oh wait, you are talking about Hillary's crowd.  :-[

I bet they had to pay half of those folks to come watch her.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 12:56:04 AM
I have a feeling if Hillary goes down she'll be taking the Obama administration with her.  ;)

That's the reason she isn't in prison already. The Clintons have dirt on everyone, and will spill it all if Hitlery loses. That's why the entire establishment is shitting their collective pants.

Value Of Pi

Interesting to see what effect Hillary's "basket of deplorables" statement is having. She carefully divided Trump voters into two groups. One group she was respectful towards as well as sympathetic. The other group was the "deplorables" which she identified as the alt right bunch of extremists, bigots and racists.

So what's happening? Some Trump supporters are self-identifying as being in the "deplorables" group (or in sympathy with it) by acting offended by her remarks. Well, if you really are in that group, you deserve to be called deplorable and you may very well be, as she says, irredeemable, although who knows, there may be hope for you. And if you're in the other group, the one she sympathizes with, why claim to be offended?

Politically, what she's doing is smart. She's putting the non-fringe, non-alt right Trump voters in the same position she will put Trump himself in between now and election day. Either disavow the racist fringe or have the entire campaign tainted in the eyes of undecided voters.

As weak a candidate as Hillary is, she does have some clever people working for her. And they will exploit Trump's even greater weaknesses to the hilt. It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 11, 2016, 03:01:39 AM
Interesting to see what effect Hillary's "basket of deplorables" statement is having. She carefully divided Trump voters into two groups. One group she was respectful towards as well as sympathetic. The other group was the "deplorables" which she identified as the alt right bunch of extremists, bigots and racists.

So what's happening? Some Trump supporters are self-identifying as being in the "deplorables" group (or in sympathy with it) by acting offended by her remarks. Well, if you really are in that group, you deserve to be called deplorable and you may very well be, as she says, irredeemable, although who knows, there may be hope for you. And if you're in the other group, the one she sympathizes with, why claim to be offended?

Politically, what she's doing is smart. She's putting the non-fringe, non-alt right Trump voters in the same position she will put Trump himself in between now and election day. Either disavow the racist fringe or have the entire campaign tainted in the eyes of undecided voters.

As weak a candidate as Hillary is, she does have some clever people working for her. And they will exploit Trump's even greater weaknesses to the hilt. It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

I think it's backfiring on her.  :D

No more flaccid politicians. It`s time to #makeAmericaHardAgain!

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 03:12:13 AM
I think it's backfiring on her.  :D

So far even establishment Republicans like Ryan have taken the bait and accused Hillary of disparging millions of Trump voters. Really? Millions of them will identify as being in the deplorables basket and feel insulted? Or maybe some will feel unfairly tagged as being in Trump's contingent of alt right yahoos and they'll actually object to the campaign's embrace of these people.

Either way, Hillary will use this lunatic fringe against Trump and the attack should be successful with the voters she's targeting -- undecideds.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 11, 2016, 04:41:18 AM
So far even establishment Republicans like Ryan have taken the bait and accused Hillary of disparging millions of Trump voters. Really? Millions of them will identify as being in the deplorables basket and feel insulted? Or maybe some will feel unfairly tagged as being in Trump's contingent of alt right yahoos and they'll actually object to the campaign's embrace of these people.

Either way, Hillary will use this lunatic fringe against Trump and the attack should be successful with the voters she's targeting -- undecideds.

I think you're really misreading the situation and here's why. I've never voted Republican before and mostly voted Democratic but it's gone off the rails now and I just can't relate to today's liberals who seem like they would be more at home in the viciousness of Maoist China (Where the revolution had to keep revolving until only the true believers were left and you never knew when they might be coming for you next.  ;)) than America. It's the corruption, the indifference and the fact that the supporters of this seem to think that all you have to do is lie to people like they're 5 years old and all is good that's pushed me into voting for Trump. It's a gamble, I know but I've lost all confidence in your game now and I have to think there are a lot more like me out there.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 11, 2016, 02:01:14 AM
That's what I'm looking at is the size!!!  ;D  Oh wait, you are talking about Hillary's crowd.  :-[

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2016, 09:43:35 PM
Who killed Kennedy?

You appear distracted.

I may seriously consider converting to some sort of religion if Hillary drops dead before the election. I don't think there is clearer evidence of a loving God if that happens.

chefist

They said as she fainted her shoe fell off and went under the van, where a Secret Service Agent was required to go under and retrieve it!

What in God's good name is going on with this woman?

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 09:02:43 AM
What in God's good name is going on with this woman?

She's suffering way, way more than my mother did, and for that, we are both eternally grateful.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH HILLARY'S HEALTH! IT IS A REPUBLICAN FUNDED LIE AND CONSPIRACY THEORY!

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 09:07:32 AM
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH HILLARY'S HEALTH! IT IS A REPUBLICAN FUNDED LIE AND CONSPIRACY THEORY!

"I don't always determine who should be President by their skill in opening pickle jars, but when I do, I make sure they can do it more than once."

She just got warmish.  She is at Chelsea's pad and is doing good.

No story here.