• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Quote from: analog kid on September 10, 2016, 08:57:46 AM
Well, she's not wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9YPYRaeTW0

Well, in all fairness, while Donnie is TOTALLY fucked up, only about half of his humpers are fucked up.

Always have to look at the bright side of things  8)

analog kid

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 10, 2016, 09:23:16 AM

Well, in all fairness, while Donnie is TOTALLY fucked up, only about half of his humpers are fucked up.

To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables.

ItsOver

Quote from: analog kid on September 10, 2016, 08:57:46 AM
Well, she's not wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9YPYRaeTW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zegsu_1xuaQ
Big Hill is never wrong.  She can't be wrong, by definition.  She's Big Hill.  Big Hill loves us.  We love Big Hill.

albrecht

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 10, 2016, 09:23:16 AM

There is always a fringe (look at the Berned out, BLM, Mexican 'activitists,' and Occupy supporters who now must support her and how they act, actually attacking people, burning US flags, defecating in public, trashing out parks and streets, shutting down streets and even MSP, and so on) but more importantly looked at how the people she wants to import into the country act. I'll take a few racist chants and some funny jokes over beheadings, rape, burning alive, etc any day of the week. Speech is fine, even her supporters burning the flag (though in public I don't see how that is speech, you can't just burn stuff in public) and chanting about killing police or anti-USA slogans but actually violence and ruining property is where I draw the line. I know Bernie sold out and I think Occupy is no longer a 'thing.' Obama's BLM has refused to endorse Hillary yet but, considering the history, they would likely vote Democratic but who knows considering the emails about how to 'handle' BLM. Very condescending.

She wants to continue, and expand the Obama Doctrine: (DREAMER, 'catch and release,' federal money to illegals, and essentially an open border) and expand it. Here are the type of people who can come over in addition to the honest, hardworking people:
http://www.blogdelnarco.com/
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/ (for your perusal if you like that kind of stuff. I, personally, don't like videos of people being chainsawed, raped, or burnt to death and so on.) You will notice that they have been committing atrocities long before ISIS was a gleam in Obama's eye but our media ignores it. Maybe because ISIS has better production value in their videos. (The people Hillary/Obama want to allow over, like the Cartels and MS-13 usually only take cellphone vids.) The violence is spreading across the open-border also. And good luck if you leave anywhere near a border, really anywhere, once Hillary bans or restricts your guns.)

She wants to continue and accelerate taking in unvetted, Islamic "refugees" from war-torn countries. And usually not women and children but fighting age males without families. We've seen how well that policy has worked out in Europe but rape, after all, is acceptable because it is a 'cultural' thing. And some terrorism, as the French VP said, 'needs to be accepted.'

Trump is not great, and I'm still suspect of him, but compared to Hillary? No brainer. A vote for Hillary is, quite literally, a vote for more crime*, racial unrest, rape, and terrorism and likely more wars. In addition to the obvious higher taxes, more regulation, more gun regulation or seizure, more international treaties like the TPP, and the nomination (and Republicans have a history of rolling-over) of extreme leftist Justices.

*on the frequent, but more heinous that most due to the numbers, here on the other side of town an illegal, 5 times deported, has raped a bunch of women, including setting one on fire, in what he told police was his "rape garden" (I'm probably wrong but that is not the kind of garden that Michelle encourages us to have.)
http://kxan.com/2016/09/07/accused-attackers-previous-deportations-put-spotlight-on-process/

albrecht

Wow, Romney only said a certain percentage will vote because they are reliant on government handouts (a greater number now) and never said that they weren't "American" or "irredeemable" and was roundly criticized. Even the ever compared-to Hitler, at least early on, never said that such as large percentage of the population was "irredeemable" or "not German." But Hillary says, roughly, 25% of the population is "irredeemable" and "not America" [sic] ?!? I wonder what her 'solution' will be for these ~25%? After all if they are worthless and 'irredeemable' and 'not America' [sic] there must be a solution to "fix this situation," no? Even re-education camps, logically according to Hillary by her statement, would not be useful as that percentage is "irredeemable." So what is her solution?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/10/hillary-a-quarter-of-america-is-irredeemable-not-america/

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 10, 2016, 10:44:35 AM
Wow, Romney only said a certain percentage will vote because they are reliant on government handouts (a greater number now) and never said that they weren't "American" or "irredeemable" and was roundly criticized. Even the ever compared-to Hitler, at least early on, never said that such as large percentage of the population was "irredeemable" or "not German." But Hillary says, roughly, 25% of the population is "irredeemable" and "not America" [sic] ?!? I wonder what her 'solution' will be for these ~25%? After all if they are worthless and 'irredeemable' and 'not America' [sic] there must be a solution to "fix this situation," no? Even re-education camps, logically according to Hillary by her statement, would not be useful as that percentage is "irredeemable." So what is her solution?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/10/hillary-a-quarter-of-america-is-irredeemable-not-america/
Big Hill.  The master of lies and doublespeak.  The one's who aren't "American" are American.  Big Hill will be trying to cram the Americans into Room 101 and locking the door. 

We must love Big Hill.  Or else.

Dr. MD MD

While Hillary continues to poison US-Russian relations by demonizing Russia for the sake of her campaign on a daily basis we just shook hands with Russia in a deal to cooperate in defeating ISIS in Syria. We're already following Trump's foreign policy. Still think Hillary is the best choice for president?!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 10, 2016, 11:01:56 AM
Big Hill.  The master of lies and doublespeak.  The one's who aren't "American" are American.  Big Hill will be trying to cram the Americans into Room 101 and locking the door. 

We must love Big Hill.  Or else.
The 'get out the vote' strategy of Hillary and Obama might end up working.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/appeals-court-voting-requirement/

Showing that you are a citizen to vote is illegal. In many places an ID or residency might not be required and proof of citizenship is also not allowed. All you need to do is 'swear' that you are a citizen with the ability to and you can vote.  Federal law requires that the ballots must be provided in several different foreign languages also to make it even easier for those 'citizens' who have no proof of citizenship or can't speak/read English.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 10, 2016, 08:30:40 AM
Isn't it interesting how people who complain about others being 'politically correct' turn out to be hypersensitive and easily outraged! themselves?

You've noticed that as well LOL. I think it's hilarious the tough guys who claim to hate being PC are the loudest whiners and babies when they feel they are being slighted.

There a guy who tweets my favorite local morning hostess all the time, he is very RW. So the show had two different segments one on people being rude (or I guess un-PC) and a separate segment on the football player not standing for the anthem. This RW tweeter first tweets about "PC is going to cost society". Literally one minute later he tweets about the football player/anthem situation and said  "Should do more than just burn his jersey, should not go to the games and complain to the league and force them to do something"

I just shake my head and think so you want people to stop following all society rules but then freak out when somebody does just that? He's not the only one there a lot of anti-PC warriors and "triggered" mockers are doing just that over this Kaepernick issue.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 10, 2016, 11:17:25 AM
The 'get out the vote' strategy of Hillary and Obama might end up working.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/appeals-court-voting-requirement/

Showing that you are a citizen to vote is illegal. In many places an ID or residency might not be required and proof of citizenship is also not allowed. All you need to do is 'swear' that you are a citizen with the ability to and you can vote.  Federal law requires that the ballots must be provided in several different foreign languages also to make it even easier for those 'citizens' who have no proof of citizenship or can't speak/read English.
Lovely, isn't it?  It's amazing just how many things you HAVE to show an ID for but not this.  Meanwhile, you're virtually stripped-searched and background-checked at an airport.  We have to be safe, you know, except when it comes to determining who's running ruining the country. 

albrecht

http://youtu.be/2lyok089gwk
Ends a very rare press conference early to cough behind a pillar.
Reporters threatened for reporting her appearance and listtless performance (imbedded is the youtube of her address.)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/clinton-aides-attack-threaten-reporter-saying-hillary-looked-low-energy-friday-press-conference/

Lunger

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 10, 2016, 08:30:40 AM
Isn't it interesting how people who complain about others being 'politically correct' turn out to be hypersensitive and easily outraged! themselves?

Pointing out your hypocrisy isn't hypersensitive or outrageous.

chefist

Quote from: Lunger on September 10, 2016, 12:23:27 PM
Pointing out your hypocrisy isn't hypersensitive or outrageous.

analog kid

Quote from: ItsOver on September 10, 2016, 11:46:50 AM
Lovely, isn't it?  It's amazing just how many things you HAVE to show an ID for but not this.  Meanwhile, you're virtually stripped-searched and background-checked at an airport.  We have to be safe, you know, except when it comes to determining who's running ruining the country.

There's no constitutional restrictions on those things regarding an ID though. Constitutionally, you cannot put a money barrier between the voter and the polls. If you put something in place that cost the voter one penny to access their right to vote, it's unconstitutional. That of course is absolutely as important as the second amendment.

And voter IDs are proven again and again to be an attempt to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

Quote from: analog kid on September 10, 2016, 12:48:36 PM
There's no constitutional restrictions on those things regarding an ID though. Constitutionally, you cannot put a money barrier between the voter and the polls. If you put something in place that cost the voter one penny to access their right to vote, it's unconstitutional. That of course is absolutely as important as the second amendment.

And voter IDs are proven again and again to be an attempt to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

Voter fraud doesn't exist?  lol.

analog kid

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 10, 2016, 12:52:24 PM
Voter fraud doesn't exist?  lol.

Statistically, no. Despite the narrative.

starrmtn001

FBI has no business trying to protect Clinton - America’s Lawyer.  9.7.16.

https://youtu.be/Og0R4Ygi4VI

Quote from: analog kid on September 10, 2016, 01:04:42 PM
Statistically, no. Despite the narrative.

Let's say that is true.  We require a drivers license or photo id to get a bank account, a wedding license, and a passport among other things. Some sort of id is required to handle most business transactions. Just to make sure things are on the up and up.  Don't you think some sort of id should be required when you go to place your vote just to verify who you are?

For the record, the Brennan center is described on Wikipedia as a left-leaning law and public policy group so of course they are going to say voter fraud doesn't exist.

analog kid

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 10, 2016, 01:15:10 PM
Let's say that is true.  We require a drivers license or photo id to get a bank account, a wedding license, and a passport among other things. Some sort of id is required to handle most business transactions. Just to make sure things are on the up and up.  Don't you think some sort of id should be required when you go to place your vote just to verify who you are?

For the record, the Brennan center is described on Wikipedia as a left-leaning law and public policy group so of course they are going to say voter fraud doesn't exist.

Again, there's no constitutional restrictions on needing an ID to open a bank account, or any of those other things. The constitutional problem arises when you require any kind of fee to exercise a person's right to vote.

And I'm absolutely saying these laws are a load of crap, intentionally designed to make it harder for minorities and people who tend to vote Democrat to vote.

Quote from: analog kid on September 10, 2016, 01:24:10 PM
Again, there's no constitutional restrictions on needing an ID to open a bank account, or any of those other things. The constitutional problem arises when you require any kind of fee to exercise a person's right to vote.

And I'm absolutely saying these laws are a load of crap, intentionally designed to make it harder for minorities and people who tend to vote Democrat to vote.

I don't buy your argument saying that these laws are crap and make it hard for minorities to vote.  There are no racial restrictions to get a an id.  A black man can get one as easily as a white man.

No there aren't constitutional restrictions to do those things but they are legal restrictions. What if there was no fee attached to getting an id, would you be ok with that? 

starrmtn001

Trey Gowdy Responds to Clinton Email Eraser Receiving Immunity - 9/9/16.

https://youtu.be/68mud43ecg8

analog kid

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 10, 2016, 01:35:10 PM
I don't buy your argument saying that these laws are crap and make it hard for minorities to vote.  There are no racial restrictions to get a an id.  A black man can get one as easily as a white man.

No there aren't constitutional restrictions to do those things but they are legal restrictions. What if there was no fee attached to getting an id, would you be ok with that?

Nothing is going to change your mind. But yes, send every eligible voter a free ID, by mail, starting tomorrow, and I'd be okay with that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 10, 2016, 01:15:10 PM

Most recent case: http://www.ksdk.com/news/politics/elections/allegations-of-voter-fraud-in-stl-election/312019274

Quote from: analog kid on September 10, 2016, 01:40:10 PM
Nothing is going to change your mind. But yes, send every eligible voter a free ID, by mail, starting tomorrow, and I'd be okay with that.

Ok.  That is where we can come together.  Voter fraud does exist but I also do see where in some states it is very difficult to get an id especially if you are poor.  I think we pay enough money in taxes to provide free id's to those that can't afford to go through the somewhat costly bureaucratic process.

analog kid

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 10, 2016, 01:51:09 PM
Ok.  That is where we can come together.  Voter fraud does exist but I also do see where in some states it is very difficult to get an id especially if you are poor.  I think we pay enough money in taxes to provide free id's to those that can't afford to go through the somewhat costly bureaucratic process.

Agreed, sir.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 10, 2016, 01:51:09 PM

The biggest problem is that is the Federal government takes every state to court to challenge voter ID laws because it does NOT take an ID or proof of citizenship to register to vote using the federal form. All a person has to do is check a few boxes and attest that they are eligible to register. This is where most of the fraud occurs and this is how illegal aliens can vote. I agree that a voter id should he required, but I feel a valid SSAN/Name match should be required to register to vote.

Dr. MD MD

I think I figured out Hillary's major problem. She's a bad liar. I mean she's just not as good at lying as Bill was. In his prime Bill could lie right to your face and even if you knew that what he was saying was 100% bullshit you'd still kinda believe him. Whenever Hillary tries she looks a a deer in the headlights. She really should've taken some lessons from the master. No, not Bill...this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 10, 2016, 02:50:11 PM
The biggest problem is that is the Federal government takes every state to court to challenge voter ID laws because it does NOT take an ID or proof of citizenship to register to vote using the federal form. All a person has to do is check a few boxes and attest that they are eligible to register. This is where most of the fraud occurs and this is how illegal aliens can vote. I agree that a voter id should he required, but I feel a valid SSAN/Name match should be required to register to vote.
I've never tried voter fraud but what about proving residency for state/local elections? You don't have to 'steal' the whole election but only in a few places to effect the larger picture. I don't see what is so hard about obtaining an ID (if you are poor there are charities, political groups, and the government will help you get one. If not a DL than at least an ID, Passport, etc.) Presumably all these people that are 'too poor, too old, or don't understand English can't get any form of ID' can still find people to sue for them, get EBT/SNAP/WIC/SS#/Medicare/aid/Section8 etc. As far as I know you need a SS# and ID to receive that stuff. It is bizarre that people advocate the ability of anyone to vote anywhere without any checks on citizenship, residency,  if they voted before, if they are voting in the correct district, if they voted multiple times, if they are dead, etc.

And let us say that Trump, or Hillary, maybe more so Hillary. IF afterwards it was determined that enough people lied on the form that they 'swore' they were a citizen and eligible to vote and it caused a few choice Counties to flip do you think they would actually re-do the election or say, whoops, the other guy is now the President?

Designx

Quote from: albrecht on September 10, 2016, 03:35:40 PM
And let us say that Trump, or Hillary, maybe more so Hillary. IF afterwards it was determined that enough people lied on the form that they 'swore' they were a citizen and eligible to vote and it caused a few choice Counties to flip do you think they would actually re-do the election or say, whoops, the other guy is now the President?

No matter how much Hillary wins by, we can expect a court battle from Trump since at the very least he would like to have known he lost a little less badly.