• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2018, 07:46:46 PM
Well, then if the deal cannot be delivered as promised, why haven't our donations been refunded yet?  I would like to use my refund to donate to bellgab.

On the go fund me page it was laid out clearly with tiers. The first tier being just a ticket for Senda.

Nothing that Senda said mattered because it was not his campaign.

Here are a couple of kitties for George to adopt and name,  Screechy Cat and Bitchy Cat maybe?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kAT7o_1526929206

Yes it's LiveLeak but no gore or horror   ;)  Just a nice little video of two beautiful animals.

Well, then if the deal cannot be delivered as promised, why haven't our donations been refunded yet?  I would like to use my refund to donate to bellgab.

The go fund me said if there was enough he’d be get the ticket for George. Senda was pissed he didn’t get the cash instead.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 21, 2018, 08:04:03 PM
On the go fund me page it was laid out clearly with tiers. The first tier being just a ticket for Senda.

Nothing that Senda said mattered because it was not his campaign.

Oh, Ok,  well that sucks.

SnapT

If it's a cat, that's a weird-ass cat.

As weird as a cat with the name C.C.

littlechris

George,

I had an expert analyze the film.

You might want to evacuate your pigsty IMMEDIATELY!

YOU ARE IN DANGER!

(Click on gif )

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 21, 2018, 06:50:32 PM
Being new to Senda, can someone point me to some of the best videos or funniest moments? Thanks!

This one is a little dated, but then again some things about Senda are timeless.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xxrgh

Quote from: SnapT on May 21, 2018, 08:44:21 PM
If it's a cat, that's a weird-ass cat.

As weird as a cat with the name C.C.

You're right.  It's just unbelievable that it could be one of Senda's cats.  A much simpler and realistic explanation is that it's a ghost, something for which there is no science-based evidence of existence.

Norm

Being new to Senda, can someone point me to some of the best videos or funniest moments? Thanks!

27,000 uploaded original videos and every one of them is a side-splitting laugh-fest guaranteed to make you pee your pants every time. Just pick any one then grab a beer, some reefer and enjoy!

Have fun!

Berries, Lettuce, Corn, a Pepper, Peas, Tomatoes and Celery.  All rather wholesome until it would seem he apparently bunged it
all into some random bag he found blowing in the street.  Oh and fleas.  Lots of fleas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ3xD8WGMvA

Hello there!  There are many many Falkie classics.  This one is a personal favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvoq646dkAY&t=111s&app=desktop

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 21, 2018, 09:22:00 PM
Berries, Lettuce, Corn, a Pepper, Peas, Tomatoes and Celery.  All rather wholesome until it would seem he apparently bunged it
all into some random bag he found blowing in the street.  Oh and fleas.  Lots of fleas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ3xD8WGMvA

So the live pay to call show tonight might still happen, or what?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2018, 09:39:53 PM
So the live pay to call show tonight might still happen, or what?

He was live for about 12 minutes but the screen was black and all he had was audio. He had typed in the description that it was an OBS problem with software and all the online solutions were for PCs.  It was comical. The screen was black and every 43-52 seconds he would say “Hello”.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 09:43:56 PM
He was live for about 12 minutes but the screen was black and all he had was audio. He had typed in the description that it was an OBS problem with software and all the online solutions were for PCs.  It was comical. The screen was black and every 43-52 seconds he would say “Hello”.

awww,I missed it, bummer  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2018, 09:46:45 PM
awww,I missed it, bummer  ;D

He said in one of the other videos that he ordered a charger and it was to be there on the 29th so no new live videos until then. Or something. Why doesn’t he ask Abram to solder his wire?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 09:49:10 PM
Why doesn’t he ask Abram to solder his wire?

Maybe he has (wink wink nudge nudge say no more) and that explains Abram's forlorn expression.

This one might be the funniest video ever.  Starts off slow, but later Senda loses his shit and goes absolutely apewire.  Watch how his his hair begins standing up as he's ranting.  This is the video that earned him his first timeout from YouTube

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xrxm8

This shows some insight into how Senda's mind works:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x63nxox

Here's an audio of Senda and Kathy trying to have sex.

https://instaud.io/1xur

At any moment, I was expecting to hear her say, "But I poop from there" and Senda to grunt, "Not right now you don't."

Wouldn't it be easier to stop giving him money, and stop giving money to people who are going to pass it along to him later?

RE: "Raving lunatic Senda accuses MV of hacking his toaster and ham radio."

Yes. Let the guy's bells of freedom ring. This one gives everyone else who is "out of it" a bad name. The guy has no idea about anything -- but at the same time apparently knows everything that's going on.

Does he even know what his router does? It has traffic going in and out all the time. But that seems "strange" to him. Rather than figure out how things work, it's easy to go off on psychotic rants and make just about every false accusation known to man. Or anyone else.

Does he know what a firewall is? Does he even have one? Does he think to monitor such "signals," as he calls them? Then find the "hack" if it exists and block it? If all his devices are indeed "infected," then it no doubt comes from God-only-knows-where online sites he visits -- since he's clueless about his own online security.

Then the "cop" stories again. Yes, he's a great friend of law enforcement. They are, apparently, from what he implies, always looking out for him. Why would a local police agency agree to prosecute a citizen for interstate hacking, anyway? I think that would be the federal Leviathan law-enforcement jurisdiction. God forbid he lied to any of them about this "proof" he's amassed.

Remember, he's close with all the cops everywhere he goes. I recall he even "stops in and visits" with the police chiefs themselves. And, no doubt, like the others, encourage him that his gun rights should be restored. He needs to be able to defend his life from all the loonies out there. Yes, all the hackers, trolls, haters, stalkers... I'm sure they agree (?)

These are either the worst cops known to our society, which I doubt, or the "he's talked to everyone and they agree" evidence is utter b*s.

Talk about the guy's unwavering attempts to successfully make a total fool of himself at every turn. It's a gift. Or, maybe more at a skill like any other skill. Or he's an artist. Expressive art. Working in foolhardiness the way some work in clay or canvas. His own words are his brushstrokes -- and we've all enjoyed the resulting masterpieces.

This video, of course, being a real "da Vinci" among the lot.

ONeill

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 21, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

At any moment, I was expecting to hear her say, "But I poop from there" and Senda to grunt, "Not right now you don't."

Thanks a ton, I completely forgot about this one.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 22, 2018, 03:00:24 AM
RE: "Raving lunatic Senda accuses MV of hacking his toaster and ham radio."

Yes. Let the guy's bells of freedom ring. This one gives everyone else who is "out of it" a bad name. The guy has no idea about anything -- but at the same time apparently knows everything that's going on.

Does he even know what his router does? It has traffic going in and out all the time. But that seems "strange" to him. Rather than figure out how things work, it's easy to go off on psychotic rants and make just about every false accusation known to man. Or anyone else.

Does he know what a firewall is? Does he even have one? Does he think to monitor such "signals," as he calls them? Then find the "hack" if it exists and block it? If all his devices are indeed "infected," then it no doubt comes from God-only-knows-where online sites he visits -- since he's clueless about his own online security.

Then the "cop" stories again. Yes, he's a great friend of law enforcement. They are, apparently, from what he implies, always looking out for him. Why would a local police agency agree to prosecute a citizen for interstate hacking, anyway? I think that would be the federal Leviathan law-enforcement jurisdiction. God forbid he lied to any of them about this "proof" he's amassed.

Remember, he's close with all the cops everywhere he goes. I recall he even "stops in and visits" with the police chiefs themselves. And, no doubt, like the others, encourage him that his gun rights should be restored. He needs to be able to defend his life from all the loonies out there. Yes, all the hackers, trolls, haters, stalkers... I'm sure they agree (?)

These are either the worst cops known to our society, which I doubt, or the "he's talked to everyone and they agree" evidence is utter b*s.

Talk about the guy's unwavering attempts to successfully make a total fool of himself at every turn. It's a gift. Or, maybe more at a skill like any other skill. Or he's an artist. Expressive art. Working in foolhardiness the way some work in clay or canvas. His own words are his brushstrokes -- and we've all enjoyed the resulting masterpieces.

This video, of course, being a real "da Vinci" among the lot.

You are starting to learn that everything he does now is the same as as what he did then and it is the same as he did before that.

The Snorchlax

I made the mistake of subscribing to Falkie on YT, and got tired of seeing notification after notification of e-begging, and goofy videos, sorry Falkie, you've lost a subscriber, clean up your channel, and I come back

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 21, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

OMG...
I was trying to picture what position those two...
well, ahh, you know
back now (after just making it to the wastebasket to throw up...)
anyway I kept hearing about smelly feet during the obvious grunting, granting, panting and muffled something...
then the slow Kathy too tight ? comment...
ewww
not to be listened to at work !
but I will have to find SENDA’s mood music...
my chickens, sheep and pet pigs...
also have a problem with coyotes and am thinking about a trial run of a motion detector that would activate that recording over loud speakers...
I will let you all know ho that works out

now I wonder what happens if it repells the coyotes but attracts a samsquatch ?
think I will add a couple of trail cams, just in case !

Yorkshire pud

I was going to post this on the technology thread, but as Senda is a computer guy and reads this thread still I thought I'd let him know how he can help others who have had their computer get killed by the latest win 10 'update'. Yep, mine is still dead, a 6 month old laptop that was running perfectly until sunday, when it was taken over by the evil developer at ms. I'm still on my phone.

Senda. Don't update your win10 machine. Check first you have updated your BIOS. The poor agents in India you call are stressed out about this, but it isn't their fault. They're getting 1000s of calls about this and there's little they can do other than advise you to get someone to make you a boot usb flash drive. It was implied to me that someone will be having extended time on the naughty step.  >:(

LOL

https://youtu.be/TXdfdjhZGZc
is it me ?
or does his “manly bowel”, just found downstairs (he means in the TRASH)  look like an old woman’s BED PAN ?
yummy !
LOL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 22, 2018, 08:54:33 AM
LOL

is it me ?
or does his “manly bowel”, just found downstairs (he means in the TRASH)  look like an old woman’s BED PAN ?
yummy !
LOL

Being a big guy with big needs gets hungry after walking downstairs to look in the garbage.

AKA. He's a greedy obese fat grifting cunt who doesn't know what 'enough' means.

Fuck you Senda with a silver service for a banquet.

I didnt find the chamber pot but his flat is disgusting.   There’s brown food stainsmeared all over the kitchen. I did see the part where he is shoveling double hand fulls  of food out of a red bucket and into his hole.
Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 22, 2018, 08:54:33 AM
LOL

is it me ?
yummy !
LOL

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 22, 2018, 09:07:35 AM
Being a big guy with big needs gets hungry after walking downstairs to look in the garbage.

AKA. He's a greedy obese fat grifting cunt who doesn't know what 'enough' means.

Fuck you Senda with a silver service for a banquet.
If he washed that bowl in that sink it is dirtier than it was before.