• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 28, 2016, 06:45:14 PM

Meh...she probably didn't give a shit about Ghostbusters until her mom and dad told her to.  ::)

Hautex

If hell had an elevator, this would be playing in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akL23VhXptc
did anyone make it all the way through?

Hog

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on June 30, 2016, 06:24:31 PM

If the chick would have pulled off her top I would have muted, then puted.e
Hog

peac

aldousburbank

Listening to the final episode of Prarie Home Companion. President Obama calls in and GK is all up into kissing his ass. This show and its political jelly filling jumped the shark years ago. Good riddance!

whoozit

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on June 30, 2016, 06:24:31 PM

I'm guessing there is a disclaimer at the end saying many animals were tortured and killed during the filming of the video to make those awful sounds.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 02, 2016, 06:16:24 PM
Listening to the final episode of Prarie Home Companion. President Obama calls in and GK is all up into kissing his ass. This show and its political jelly filling jumped the shark years ago. Good riddance!
I used to really like it but, yeah, was the show's ending how a small, Lutheran town, of "typical white people," in Obama's parlance,  in the upper-Midwest gets blown up by some Muslim refugees or the town budget is blown out by illegals that Obama sent without vetting? Now THAT would've been an interesting guest appearance by Obama. "Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the women are veiled, all the men are bearded, and all the children are diseased and cannot speak English."

Hautex

I refuse to apologize for laughing at fart jokes....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YveC-UFkzWQ

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 02, 2016, 06:16:24 PM
Yep, political propaganda now, courtesy of NPR.  Thank you, Ministry of Truth!

ItsOver

Quote from: Airyn Brotherhood on July 04, 2016, 08:25:15 AM
I can see you're one of the good ones here.

They're not all dim KOK.
"Thank yeeewww!"

Who

I sent for 50 recordable DVDs and three Blu Ray movies from Amazon.  They shipped them 2-day Priority.  This is how they arrived.  I know USPS has a habit of crushing packages and drop kicking them just for fun.  But this carton wasn't crushed, it was just neatly sliced open.  Miraculously the items were still in the carton and appeared undamaged.  I'm not usually given to conspiracy theories but this neatly sliced open carton makes me wonder if our public servants at the USPS randomly open  cartons to see what untrustworthy Americans are buying.

zeebo

Quote from: Who on July 09, 2016, 08:44:18 AM
...this neatly sliced open carton makes me wonder if our public servants at the USPS randomly open  cartons to see what untrustworthy Americans are buying.

When my exercise bike was delivered, its big box was likewise sliced open, taped back up with a big "OK" sticker slapped on it.  I'm still not sure what they meant by ok.

aldousburbank

Quote from: zeebo on July 10, 2016, 02:04:33 PM
When my exercise bike was delivered, its big box was likewise sliced open, taped back up with a big "OK" sticker slapped on it.  I'm still not sure what they meant by ok.

It means "Ok there's nothing in this box we want to keep."

pate

That I wasn't named Chuck at birth, also that "the Hammer" wasn't my callsign.

I feel cheated.  So cheated that I want to Up-Charles_The HUMV.

But this whiskey I am drinking is smooth, so dango and banjo smootha that I talik like Ace Freehly!

Hautex

Quote from: zeebo on July 10, 2016, 02:04:33 PM
Try to get a package delivered unopened when it's sent from a good friend (or anyone) in Washington State.... I'm one of those insane folks who will not smoke pot until it's legal where I live. That concept is completely alien to the USPS and our government, it seems. My friend sent me some pictures of my classic car I restored and the display we set up for a show that I won an award at back in the 80's. The only copy of those pictures in existence. Not only did they slice the package open, they also cut into the pictures. All they said was "nothing we can do, it's our policy that we followed." So I must have been profiled by having friends in a state with legal pot.....worthless bastards.

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on July 18, 2016, 08:06:32 PM
... I'm one of those insane folks who will not smoke pot until it's legal where I live...

Given their compete distain for you, why feel bound by their laws?

Handicapped placards are completely out of control.  If you're riding one of those obnoxious, noisy (not to name names, but Harley Davidson) motorcycles, you're not handicapped.

The past 6 months or so, I've noticed no one seems to give the slightest concern about traffic when getting into or out of their cars anymore.

I can't even count how many doors have been flung open with people stepping out without so much as a glance, or how many people just walk out into the street to go get into their parallel parked car.  Most (read:  all) are staring into their phones of course.  Whatever happened to stopping, looking, and waiting for traffic to pass.

Some lady pushing a stroller walked out from between two parked cars at almost point blank range in front of me yesterday evening with the idea of getting into her car.  I go pretty slow around people in busy areas and neighborhoods, but not everyone does.

Jackstar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 18, 2016, 11:08:06 PM
The past 6 months or so, I've noticed no one seems to give the slightest concern about traffic when getting into or out of their cars anymore.

It's either regional or because you're a big fat idiot, because I've noticed the exact opposite in my area for the same time period.

NEXT?

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 11:09:13 PM
It's either regional or because you're a big fat idiot, because I've noticed the exact opposite in my area for the same time period.

NEXT?

What does that even mean, people where you live used to walk out into traffic without looking but no longer do?  Because they're less addicted to their cell phones, or because the least spry of them have been run over?

By the way, you really shouldn't bring up big fat idiots, we've seen your picture and read your posts.

albrecht

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 18, 2016, 11:08:06 PM

I can't even count how many doors have been flung open with people stepping out without so much as a glance, or how many people just walk out into the street to go get into their parallel parked car.  Most (read:  all) are staring into their phones of course.  Whatever happened to stopping, looking, and waiting for traffic to pass.

Some lady pushing a stroller walked out from between two parked cars at almost point blank range in front of me yesterday evening with the idea of getting into her car.  I go pretty slow around people in busy areas and neighborhoods, but not everyone does.
Here we have a pedestrian problem also. Tho City not dare mention any ethnic and illegal rational. But the people you find sauntering across streets (even highways!) are often of a type. We spent millions on a new bridge for walkers!

bateman

Who the hell has time to read an entire article in the New Yorker?

mikuthing01

It annoys me when people think Miku Hatsune is from Anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3yhuOBRMg

JesusJuice

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 20, 2016, 08:21:08 PM
It annoys me when people think Miku Hatsune is from Anime

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsune_Miku

>Hatsune Miku (Japanese: 初音ミク?), sometimes referred to as Miku Hatsune, is a humanoid persona voiced by a singing synthesizer application developed by Crypton Future Media. Hatsune Miku is a 16-year-old girl with long, turquoise twintails. She uses Yamaha Corporation's Vocaloid 2 and Vocaloid 3 singing synthesizing technologies. She also uses Crypton Future Media's Piapro Studio, a singing synthesizer VSTi Plugin. She was the second Vocaloid sold using the Vocaloid 2 engine, and the first Japanese Vocaloid to use the Japanese version of the Vocaloid 2 engine. Her voice is sampled from Japanese voice actress Saki Fujita. Hatsune Miku has performed at her concerts onstage as an animated projection.[1]

I don't understand any of that. So this is like Josie and The Pussycats? It's a cartoon and they sell music albums as merchandise?

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 20, 2016, 08:33:50 PM

It's a hologram that people pay money to see live in concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoTd918zhZc

Which makes it even worse, might as well pay  money to see the 2pac hologram again.

I_Speculate

Quote from: norland2424 on July 20, 2016, 08:36:05 PM
Which makes it even worse, might as well pay  money to see the 2pac hologram again.

fer real.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 20, 2016, 08:27:27 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsune_Miku

>Hatsune Miku (Japanese: 初音ミク?), sometimes referred to as Miku Hatsune, is a humanoid persona voiced by a singing synthesizer application developed by Crypton Future Media. Hatsune Miku is a 16-year-old girl with long, turquoise twintails. She uses Yamaha Corporation's Vocaloid 2 and Vocaloid 3 singing synthesizing technologies. She also uses Crypton Future Media's Piapro Studio, a singing synthesizer VSTi Plugin. She was the second Vocaloid sold using the Vocaloid 2 engine, and the first Japanese Vocaloid to use the Japanese version of the Vocaloid 2 engine. Her voice is sampled from Japanese voice actress Saki Fujita. Hatsune Miku has performed at her concerts onstage as an animated projection.[1]

I don't understand any of that. So this is like Josie and The Pussycats? It's a cartoon and they sell music albums as merchandise?

She's vocal software used by lots of people to make music. So her music varies greatly from pop, rock, electronic, death metal ect... My favorite producers are Yuyoyuppe and Utsu-P. And she was the first 3d hologram and came way before the shitty michael jackson or tupac holograms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O17f3lB7BFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSzyqs5RGcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz8CydYhPik