• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2018 Winter Olympics PyeongChang

Started by Gd5150, February 09, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

Gd5150

Best way to watch opening ceremony, mute Katie Curric and put on Gangnam Style.
🇺🇸🇰🇷
https://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 10, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

Better tweet this to Trump

I think I may have figured out how they’re going to smuggle a nuke into the US.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 09, 2018, 11:25:19 PM
Best way to watch opening ceremony, mute Katie Curric and put on Gangnam Style.
🇺🇸🇰🇷
https://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

Thanks for the thread, Gd.  I appreciate it. ;)

Once again the Americans abroad acting in our name are embarrassing the rest of us.

We have the black athlete who lost the coin flip to hold the flag, so he's pouting and skipped the opening ceremony altogether.  He needs to check his black privilege and be put on then next plane out to a BLM riot somewhere.

We have the fag athlete using the Olympics as a stage to bash Pence.

And we have Pence himself.  Whatever council Trump and his administration wish to convey to the South Korean government regarding their desire to include North Korea in the ceremonies, in a united Korean Olympic team, any concerns about the NKs using this as a propaganda opportunity, etc, should have remained behind closed doors.

When it became clear the SKs were going to extend a hand and include NK, in this unique situation, we should have gone along with their desires.  Used it as a propaganda ourselves instead of looking like asses.  History turns on unanticipated small incidents, and who knows what may come of this.  What happens when NK TV beams all this into NK households, and there's the Vice Great Satan looking and acting like everyone else?

Probably nothing, but so what - put aside the Cold War crap for a few days, shake hands with the lady, smile for the cameras, be pleasant at lunch.  As Casey once said, ''can't anyone here play this game?''

Gd5150

From actually watching the opening ceremonies live vs reading the accounts from the MSM assclowns, or edited versions, Pence sat and applauded many teams entrance including Korea’s. Once again, it’s much ado about nothing. Saw the story fake trending on tweeter so I watched purposely to see what he did.

This is a great example for those who think Pence would be treated any different as president than Trump.

Media would never lie to us about Trump and his administrations actions overseas.

Katie Curric wouldn’t shut up for 5 seconds during the opening ceremonies. It was intolerable.

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 10, 2018, 07:56:38 PM
From actually watching the opening ceremonies live vs reading the accounts from the MSM assclowns, or edited versions, Pence sat and applauded many teams entrance including Korea’s. Once again, it’s much ado about nothing. Saw the story fake trending on tweeter so I watched purposely to see what he did.

This is a great example for those who think Pence would be treated any different as president than Trump.

Media would never lie to us about Trump and his administrations actions overseas.

Katie Curric wouldn’t shut up for 5 seconds during the opening ceremonies. It was intolerable.

I watched it too.  I didn't say a thing about him clapping for the athletes - who cares about that.  Regardless of the reporting or anything else, the smart play was to be personable towards Kim Jong-un's sister - for the reasons I pointed out - not sit staring straight ahead like a stone.  If he is going to go to the host country - a key ally - and be rude to their other invited guests, he should have stayed home.

You apparently think a) everything Trump and his people do is wonderful, and b) that it's not important when they screw up.  Neither is true.  It's also inaccurate to believe all these ''much ado about nothing'' incidents aren't going to add up to a disaster in the November elections.

Gd5150

For all we know she blew Pence off. If she yucked it up with Him, duck dong would probably have her killed. He’ll probably kill her anyway. “Why take a chance”.

albrecht

I missed it. Will likely watch hockey and maybe some skiing especially biathlon, which, due to proximity to the DMZ and weather might be practical for some Norks, or vice-versa, to learn. Just turned on and it is skating in short skirts. #metoo  ;) I guess? Winning votes are shortest shirts and best crotchshots and limber moves? How does NBC and Olympic Committee who coddled certain "doctors" and "coaches" handle that (on mute so haven't heard.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 10, 2018, 09:11:09 PM
For all we know she blew Pence off. If she yucked it up with Him, duck dong would probably have her killed. He’ll probably kill her anyway. “Why take a chance”.

Plus there is that whole thing about the NK spies having a poisonous handshake.

https://mashable.com/2017/02/24/north-korea-poison/

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 10, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

She did the 'old lady' voice perfectly

Zenman

When the NK athletes get back to their land after a taste of outside culture, I wonder if they'll infect their country with ideas of independence kinda like when Hugh went back to the Borg. I guess they'll probably just end up in prison tho as soon as they show signs of independent thought. Or worse.

Quote from: Zenman on February 11, 2018, 04:45:42 PM
When the NK athletes get back to their land after a taste of outside culture, I wonder if they'll infect their country with ideas of independence kinda like when Hugh went back to the Borg. I guess they'll probably just end up in prison tho as soon as they show signs of independent thought. Or worse.

If it's anything like the former Soviet and East Bloc athletes, they are well taken care of at home, may not even know how the rest of their country lives, are closely monitored at the Olympic village by NK intel thug agents  trainers and coaches, and basically eat, train, perform, and sleep, before going home.

Dr. MD MD

NK is a deep state show. We're the ones who need to be infected with ideas of independence.

Up All Night

I can't stand to watch the 2018 NBC coverage...

In 1988, NBC had Bryant Gumbel hosting the prime time coverage in Seoul:

And, now, 30 years later, this is who NBC comes up with...Mike Tirico!! Can't stand this chrome dome's face, at all. I just turn the channel, which, I still have a right to do, I think, without being charged with some kind of crime.

Up All Night

Record number of condoms will be distributed at this year's Winter Olympics: 110,000 are set to be given away - enough for 37 per athlete

How cute... the guys most least likely to have any sex.... have the most condoms. I'm sure one the girls gave the loser the box of condoms to hold, not even knowing the joke was on him!!! ;D

I guess there's no underage at the Olympic Village.  ;)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5339341/Record-number-condoms-years-Winter-Olympics.html

Up All Night

But they don't make a condom for this big boy !!

Haven't watched the Winter Olympics since 1980 in Lake Placid.  Enjoyed those games but I've got better things to do now.

Gd5150

I guess they'll probably just end up in prison tho as soon as they show signs of independent thought.

Similar to our institutions of “higher education”, only they use failing grades, ridicule, and peer pressure to crush independent thought. When independent thought threatens to come to campus, university leaders lead the charge to censor and ban those wishing to express their independent ideas. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Up All Night on February 12, 2018, 03:13:44 AM
I can't stand to watch the 2018 NBC coverage...

In 1988, NBC had Bryant Gumbel hosting the prime time coverage in Seoul:

And, now, 30 years later, this is who NBC comes up with...Mike Tirico!! Can't stand this chrome dome's face, at all. I just turn the channel, which, I still have a right to do, I think, without being charged with some kind of crime.

Anything’s better than Bob CostASS and Matt Lauer.

Zenman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 11, 2018, 04:56:11 PM
If it's anything like the former Soviet and East Bloc athletes, they are well taken care of at home, may not even know how the rest of their country lives, are closely monitored at the Olympic village by NK intel thug agents  trainers and coaches, and basically eat, train, perform, and sleep, before going home.

Probably the case. Hope no one slips one of them a thumb drive with a copy of The Interview on it to take home.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zenman on February 12, 2018, 03:48:24 AM
Probably the case. Hope no one slips one of them a thumb drive with a copy of The Interview on it to take home.

Pence already got one from Il's sister. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 12, 2018, 03:34:42 AM
Haven't watched the Winter Olympics since 1980 in Lake Placid.  Enjoyed those games but I've got better things to do now.

Vancouver was the last one I watched and it was pretty good...but still bread and circus. Devo played and that made up for some of it. ;)

Up All Night

Skipping the Figure Skating Coverage....

NBC Commentator Johnny Weir

Also skipping The Oscars and the Tonys