• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The general musings of Brig (A Failed YouTuber)

Started by damon, October 27, 2016, 09:53:55 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 19, 2017, 12:04:15 AM
My goodness dear. For a moment there I thought you were going to lift that shirt and flash us.

I was ready to toss beads your way.

bwahahahaha

Maybe next time.  ;D

Stay Tuned!

Lilith

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 19, 2017, 12:16:28 AM
I always enjoy and appreciate your perspective, brig.

Awwwwweeee

Thank You for listening bateman!  I MISS hearing you!

:-*

bateman

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 19, 2017, 12:31:08 AM
Awwwwweeee

Thank You for listening bateman!  I MISS hearing you!

:-*

You're welcome!

Things may change sooner than you think.

Lilith

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 19, 2017, 12:46:57 AM
You're welcome!

Things may change sooner than you think.

WONDERFUL!  I'm already looking forward to doing a promotional GabbingNowâ,,¢  !!!!!!!

FRIENDSHIP++++++++++++++++

Dr. MD MD

Brig, what are your thoughts on the inauguration of Trump? Triggered or tickled? Asking for America.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2017, 03:36:10 PM
Brig, what are your thoughts on the inauguration of Trump? Triggered or tickled? Asking for America.  ;)

Honestly, I don't want to know the politics of Lady brig. I like her too much.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on January 20, 2017, 03:38:42 PM
Honestly, I don't want to know the politics of Lady brig. I like her too much.

That's your problem. Now go back to your safe space...and RELEASE AMY!  >:(

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2017, 03:40:00 PM
That's your problem. Now go back to your safe space...and RELEASE AMY!  >:(

Nah, I put her on ice...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on January 20, 2017, 03:42:53 PM
Nah, I put her on ice...

Didn't she crack her tailbone by falling on the ice recently? Oh...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

I'm not sure what her status is, but that sounds about right.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

rekcuf will fix Amy up good with a full body cast she will be good as new in no time

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 20, 2017, 03:58:39 PM
rekcuf will fix Amy up good with a full body cast she will be good as new in no time

First: I need to grow my beard out a little more. I want to look like Jihadi John while I torture her. 😍

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

I enjoyed watching it all day long!

Lilith

I wanted to make a video to remember the introduction of FiFi to our falkie thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWfqt22yGU&t=2s

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 08:38:52 PM
I wanted to make a video to remember the introduction of FiFi to our falkie thread.

Very nice! I like the color of money green shirt you were wearing!

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 24, 2017, 12:58:32 AM
Very nice! I like the color of money green shirt you were wearing!

Wonderful! ;)

SergeantMajor

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 08:38:52 PM

Thank you! You are wonderful!

Yo, Brig.

You seem pretty nice.

I live in the province of Ontario.

I read this book.

Back in the days when I used to watch evil Illuminati TV, I watched a show called Creepy Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piN9VEpeyYQ

Lilith

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on January 25, 2017, 11:39:17 AM
Yo, Brig.

You seem pretty nice.

I live in the province of Ontario.

I read this book.

Back in the days when I used to watch evil Illuminati TV, I watched a show called Creepy Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piN9VEpeyYQ

I'm gonna watch it right now! :D

edit:

I'm still watching it, but I had to pause, and tell you that my family and I used to drive up to Niagara On The Lake a lot, and walk around looking at the shops.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 25, 2017, 12:09:57 PM
I used to drive up to Niagara On The Lake a lot, and walk around looking at the shops.

It's one of my favorite places. I was so sad when The Buttery closed down. At least Grieves Jams is still going strong.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2017, 01:02:00 PM
It's one of my favorite places. I was so sad when The Buttery closed down. At least Grieves Jams is still going strong.  ;)

It's been years since I've been up there now, I probably haven't been there since around 1990, but I remember the name The Buttery, but I can't remember if I was ever in there.  I remember there was a place that made the most fantastic ham and pineapple pizza that we would make a special trip up there for, but I don't remember the name of it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 01:36:35 PM
It's been years since I've been up there now, I probably haven't been there since around 1990, but I remember the name The Buttery, but I can't remember if I was ever in there.  I remember there was a place that made the most fantastic ham and pineapple pizza that we would make a special trip up there for, but I don't remember the name of it.

The Buttery was a restaurant where they would do King Henry the 8th dinners. It was also just a good restaurant too but they would have these scheduled feasts you could buy tickets to. I went to one years ago. It's also been years since I've been to NOTL but the second last time The Buttery was gone and another restaurant in it's place.  :(

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2017, 01:45:21 PM
The Buttery was a restaurant where they would do King Henry the 8th dinners. It was also just a good restaurant too but they would have these scheduled feasts you could buy tickets to. I went to one years ago. It's also been years since I've been to NOTL but the second last time The Buttery was gone and another restaurant in it's place.  :(

One time when we were up there, I saw lots of sailboats on the lake. I don't know if they were having a special event, or if it was ofen like that when the weather was right.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 01:51:22 PM
One time when we were up there, I saw lots of sailboats on the lake. I don't know if they were having a special event, or if it was ofen like that when the weather was right.

There's a marina there and another one a few miles away. Next time you go stop into Grieves Jams and buy some gooseberry. Trust me! It's yummy!  :P