• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amazing article

Started by albrecht, May 24, 2017, 11:23:27 PM

albrecht

I'm potentially violating some decorum and TOS. If so I apologize in advance MV, praise be, and delete it. BUT a bizarre story. And the "fake news" and aspects of AI news writing, outsourced writing, or no editors or basic proof-reading (not sure which are involved here.) And so, before whatever gets corrected, I post in full. See if you can find errors. Or if you can find just awkwardness or bad journalism, form, and grammar.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/police-neo-nazi-converts-to-islam-kills-roommates-who-dont-approve-/2027908/

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 04:39PM
TAMPA, Fla. --
Two men were shot to death in Tampa, Fla., allegedly by their teenage roommate, allegedly because the victims were neo-Nazi sympathizers, as was the gunman until his recent conversion to Islam, WFTS reports.

"It's obviously very shocking. I'm concerned for my safety," said a nearby resident, who asked to remain fully anonymous, not showing his face or giving his name.

He lives near the apartment where Tampa police found two men shot dead after a teen led them there, admitting he'd killed eh,.

"Things happen, but it's the proximity to which I am to the event, as well as the details that have been slowly released," the man said.

Police said Devon Arthurs first went to a smoke shop Friday afternoon, where he took out a gun and told the two people to get on the ground and that he had killed someone.

Police convinced him to let those people go and turn himself in.

According to the police report, he then confessed he'd shot 22-year-old Jeremy Himmelman and 18-year-old Andrew Oneshuck at their apartment across the street from the sop. He told investigators the three shared a common neo-Nazi belief, until he converted to Islam.

He admitted he was angered by anti-Muslim sentiment and wanted to bring attention to his cause.

"I'm out, I'm leaving," the neighbor said. The details of the case were enough to convince him to move out, while others are left trying to understand how something like this could happen just feet away.

"It's crazy," said Shavaun Walker, neighbor. "It is a sad day, sad moment to know that our neighbors were shot down like that."

The story doesn't end there. When police were investigating the murders, they found bomb-making material. Police said those belonged to a fourth roommate, Brandon Russell - an admitted neo-Nazi and white supremacist, and a Florida national guardsman. On his dresser they found a framed photo of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh. He was arrested.

pate

Somebody should look into that,

ediou