• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pakistani woman, 20, is gang-raped, killed and hanged from a tree

Started by Quick Karl, June 22, 2014, 12:39:08 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 22, 2014, 10:01:51 PM
If just freaks me out when I see an article like that one - animals that would do that shit do not deserve to live on the same planet with humans. A culture that tolerates that should be given an ultimatum - change or die, period.

When jack-wagons in this country cry about someone calling someone else a name, and ignore shot like this, they're just as bad as the Neanderthal rapists, to me.
Believe it or not there are whole communities in Mexico who are taking arms and fighting back. Against the cartels, the coyotes, and the corrupt government. It is a hard fight because of the gun bans and the depth of decadence and corruption there but they are trying and in many cases succeeding (and secession almost.) There are many, many good Mexican people, who are in despair of their situation, the problem is much that cross our open border aren't. And our government supports the "baddies." We even give them guns and weapons.

Quick Karl

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2014, 10:19:48 PM
Believe it or not there are whole communities in Mexico who are taking arms and fighting back. Against the cartels, the coyotes, and the corrupt government. It is a hard fight because of the gun bans and the depth of decadence and corruption there but they are trying and in many cases succeeding (and secession almost.) There are many, many good Mexican people, who are in despair of their situation, the problem is much that cross our open border aren't. And our government supports the "baddies." We even give them guns and weapons.

I have no doubt there are good Mexican people, my friend; I know many of them. I can't explain Mexico - it's as corrupt as any country on the planet, and I have no clue why The Mexican People haven't taken to the streets. I do know that culturally, they are more indifferent to corruption, at every level of society - and that is hard for me to process. The Chinese, of whom I have many, many great friends from my years living in Hawaii, and a lifetime of fascination and reading about their history and culture, are equally indifferent to corruption, and see it as a perfectly normal acceptable part of life -- all a person has to do is watch how a Chinese restaurant owner treats the help -- underpaid illegal aliens working under tyranny and threats of deportation. I can show you 20-examples in Monterey Park, CA...

But the fact remains, until The Mexican People, and/or the Chinese People, take matters into their own hands, they're always going to be poor, and oppressed, and we have our own problems that are degrading us as a society, and a country powerful enough to help the GOOD People in either Country, change their fates.

In the meantime, the border is open, for LOW WAGE LABOR, and for amnestied Democrat Votes (which IS as un-American as a dirt bag can get), so that Big Business, and their puppets in Washington on both side of the shitpool, do NOT have to pay YOU, a decent fricken wage.

So long as we have a society in which 47% of voters are prepared to turn their back on that FACT (daddio), for the sake of simple belligerence toward someone that holds a different political or social philosophy, it will only get worse.

The most absurd thing is, it will get worse for the belligerent's too...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 22, 2014, 10:43:28 PM
I have no doubt there are good Mexican people, my friend; I know many of them.

Absolute fucking bullshit. You neither know anyone else outside your very small circle of  beard growers nor 'many' Mexicans.If you did you would have opened a thread saying how maligned Mexicans are because you know 'many' who prove how maligned the majority of Mexicans have been.

You have the integrity of the hypocritical and two faced smear of filth you really are.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2014, 11:16:16 PM
Absolute fucking bullshit. You neither know anyone else outside your very small circle of  beard growers nor 'many' Mexicans.If you did you would have opened a thread saying how maligned Mexicans are because you know 'many' who prove how maligned the majority of Mexicans have been.

You have the integrity of the hypocritical and two faced smear of filth you really are.

You are, a fucking mental case.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 22, 2014, 11:43:04 PM
You are, a fucking mental case.

If that's your considered opinion I'm flattered. I'm not insulted by you. I told you that.

List all these 'many' Mexicans you allegedly know. You're so full of shit you can't tell fact from fiction.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2014, 12:16:04 AM
If that's your considered opinion I'm flattered. I'm not insulted by you. I told you that.

List all these 'many' Mexicans you allegedly know. You're so full of shit you can't tell fact from fiction.

Excuse me? Since when does a sad, small, insignificant attention-starved emotionally-stunted internet troll, order me to do anything? What failed-science-project-gone-awry did you fall out of?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 23, 2014, 12:25:36 AM
Excuse me? Since when does a sad, small, insignificant attention-starved emotionally-stunted internet troll, order me to do anything? What failed-science-project-gone-awry did you fall out of?

Qunt...you can be bounced around like a rubber ball, not just by me. But that aside, list the Mexicans you know, correction: The 'many' Mexicans you say you know. You know, the ones that put a lie to the stereotype that has been posted...by you.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2014, 12:37:23 AM
Qunt...you can be bounced around like a rubber ball, not just by me. But that aside, list the Mexicans you know, correction: The 'many' Mexicans you say you know. You know, the ones that put a lie to the stereotype that has been posted...by you.  ;D
I went out to the Home Depot to ask Mexicans how they felt about "rape trees" and gladiator games by the coyotes but I could find none! Searched the parking lot, went around the neighborhood to find them "doing jobs Americans won't do" like mowing lawns, and...nothing. They were all watching the big Mexico soccer match!!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 22, 2014, 12:49:44 PM
nitwit, I trail you in that department by about 10,000-lightyears.

You wearing your Birkenstocks?
Wow. "I know you are but what am I"?

You really do suck.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 23, 2014, 12:25:36 AM
Leave your mother out of this.
Oh, right, she abandoned you.
Carry on.

Jackstar

What a terrible thing to have had happened. Is this pinned on MK ULTRA as well?

Hey, do you guys see all these butterflies everywhere?

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 26, 2014, 08:58:23 AM
Leave your mother out of this.
Oh, right, she abandoned you.

This is what passes for left-wing class, at its finest.

I wish you had the balls to stand on front of me and say it, but balls are something you were born without, fucking eunuch.

albrecht

Another amazing thing is that these leftists, like Obama, support these radical Islamists and even like them to emigrate to our countries. In the mean time the immigrants we have of Islamic bent are doing this like beating women, killing homosexuals, shooting Jews, attacking homosexuals, cutting the head off of off-duty soldier, etc. Don't they, or he, realize that someone like Obama would be their first target? They hate nothing worse than a Muslim who says he isn't one (Obama is Muslim by birth due to his father's faith- weak as it was) and homosexuals (if all the rumors are true.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2014, 03:53:35 PM
Another amazing thing is that these leftists, like Obama, support these radical Islamists and even like them to emigrate to our countries. In the mean time the immigrants we have of Islamic bent are doing this like beating women, killing homosexuals, shooting Jews, attacking homosexuals, cutting the head off of off-duty soldier, etc. Don't they, or he, realize that someone like Obama would be their first target? They hate nothing worse than a Muslim who says he isn't one (Obama is Muslim by birth due to his father's faith- weak as it was) and homosexuals (if all the rumors are true.)

All this beating and misogyny would make them conservative then. You don't need to take my word for it, google how fanatical religious zealots self proclaim themselves as conservative.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 26, 2014, 10:04:26 AM
This is what passes for left-wing class, at its finest.

I wish you had the balls to stand on front of me and say it, but balls are something you were born without, fucking eunuch.

Eh? Eunuchs are born with testicles. Women aren't, is that what you meant? I seem to remember that Nowhere in Time suggested he'd like to meet you but you didn't want to take him up on the offer.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 27, 2014, 11:29:51 AM

All this beating and misogyny would make them conservative then...

They sound more like people Hilary Clinton would represent - knowing full well they were guilty - then be caught chortling on tape right after she gets them off. 

So if we're going to categorize them in modern American political terms, let's call them 'Progressives'.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 27, 2014, 11:48:55 AM

They sound more like people Hilary Clinton would represent - knowing full well they were guilty - then be caught chortling on tape right after she gets them off. 

So if we're going to categorize them in modern American political terms, let's call them 'Progressives'.

I can disavow you of that notion...fanatical religious zealots of all flavours are anything but progressive. The clue is in 'fanatical'. They have no interest at all in progressing past their version of traditional dogma. Feel free to argue the point with one such zealot armed with an AK47 if you wish, and how they should move into the 21st century, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 27, 2014, 12:09:16 PM

I can disavow you of that notion...fanatical religious zealots of all flavours are anything but progressive. The clue is in 'fanatical'. They have no interest at all in progressing past their version of traditional dogma. Feel free to argue the point with one such zealot armed with an AK47 if you wish, and how they should move into the 21st century, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Here's a hint for you.  Our 'Progressives' aren't really progressive at all either.  They would happily take us back to dictatorship.  There is a reason you never hear them talking about freedom, about liberty, about the Constitution and the Founding of our country.  They never speak in positive terms about our system of freedom of exchange or property rights. They criticize our country and lie about it every chance they get.  They pay lip service to our system of government, while trying to undermine it. 

They are in fact Regressive.

And I'd describe them as fanatical about getting their way.  Feel free to tell a so-called 'Progressive' you disagree with them, but I wouldn't recommend it.

As I've suggested to you before, when the Left starts throwing around terms like 'Liberal', 'Progressive', etc, in describing themselves politically, it's a mistake to go to the dictionary to find out who they are.  They are purposely misusing the terms in order to suggest they are something they are not.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 27, 2014, 12:27:55 PM

Here's a hint for you.  Our 'Progressives' aren't really progressive at all either.  They would happily take us back to dictatorship.  There is a reason you never hear them talking about freedom, about liberty, about the Constitution and the Founding of our country.  They never speak in positive terms about our system of freedom of exchange or property rights. They criticize our country and lie about it every chance they get.  They pay lip service to our system of government, while trying to undermine it. 

They are in fact Regressive.

And I'd describe them as fanatical about getting their way.  Feel free to tell a so-called 'Progressive' you disagree with them, but I wouldn't recommend it.

As I've suggested to you before, when the Left starts throwing around terms like 'Liberal', 'Progressive', etc, in describing themselves politically, it's a mistake to go to the dictionary to find out who they are.  They are purposely misusing the terms in order to suggest they are something they are not.

It's only you that struggles with what left and liberal is.. I've never said that your Democrat party is liberal or left. We've been through this before many many times.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 27, 2014, 11:32:08 AM
Eh? Eunuchs are born with testicles. Women aren't, is that what you meant? I seem to remember that Nowhere in Time suggested he'd like to meet you but you didn't want to take him up on the offer.

It laughable that you seem to know the details of what a eunuch is, but missed the point entirely -- probably a C student eh?

As to the second half of your post, it proves once again, just how completely emotionally stunted you really are - you argue like a 12-yr that thinks she's a genius.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 27, 2014, 05:13:32 PM
It laughable that you seem to know the details of what a eunuch is, but missed the point entirely -- probably a C student eh?

I see; by your logic knowing fact from bullshit is a bad thing? You don't make any point Qunt; you have no point. And now your mentor, lover and crutch in all things psychotic has been banned AGAIN, you have no-one to snuggle up with and hope will throw you a few crumbs of their derision.

As to the second half of your post, it proves once again, just how completely emotionally stunted you really are - you argue like a 12-yr that thinks she's a genius.

Interesting you have to portray a 12 year old as being female isn't it? Why might that be? 

I cannot imagine any rational, forward-thinking person, be they liberal, conservative, in between, or apolitical, condones this sort of tribal radical Islam nonsense.  Don't we have more relevant things to beat each other up over?  Hey, how 'bout those crazy climate-change weirdos? Amirite?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on June 28, 2014, 11:45:42 AM
I cannot imagine any rational, forward-thinking person, be they liberal, conservative, in between, or apolitical, condones this sort of tribal radical Islam nonsense.  Don't we have more relevant things to beat each other up over?  Hey, how 'bout those crazy climate-change weirdos? Amirite?

Aw buddy. You know how it is here. If you're left of centre and don't condemn taxes you must agree with girls being raped... It's a logic only certain individuals can follow. You and I of course are not that logically wired.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 28, 2014, 12:52:47 PM
Aw buddy. You know how it is here. If you're left of centre and don't condemn taxes you must agree with girls being raped... It's a logic only certain individuals can follow. You and I of course are not that logically wired.

You're the one who decided to inform us that they were conservatives.  I merely responded in kind.

So save your false indignity for something else.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 27, 2014, 11:29:51 AM
All this beating and misogyny would make them conservative then...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 28, 2014, 01:00:19 PM

You're the one who decided to inform us that they were conservatives.  I merely responded in kind.

So save your false indignity for something else.

Yes, qualified by saying ALL religious zealots are conservative...Not as in Rep V Dem...but conservative in their beliefs. Ask them, don't take my word for it.