• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

A dick in more than name.

Started by VtaGeezer, June 18, 2014, 05:15:33 PM

Quick Karl

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 19, 2014, 12:30:38 AM
Saddam and his boys didn't tolerate violence...unless it was them doing it.

No matter who is in power in the Middle East - it will be a perpetual murder-fest, like it has been for the last 6,000-years. Murder is a virtue in the Middle East. I mean, how in the fuck can anyone explain burying a girl up to her waist, and literally smashing her to death, with stones, while everyone in the village watches?

Then it is excused away as culture by morons that want their own simmering atrocities to go unchallenged by their fellow citizens...

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 19, 2014, 12:30:38 AM
Saddam and his boys didn't tolerate violence...unless it was them doing it.

No argument there.  The trains definitely would have run on time if they'd had a railroad, because if they didn't, the people responsible would have ended up tied to the tracks.

Quote from: pate on June 18, 2014, 09:34:48 PM
You saw the title of this thread and came here looking for a "high-level political debate?"  [rollseyes]

(I hate the smiley emoticon things but I break from protocol just this once...  Oh, there isn't a smiley for [rollseyes] never mind)

Not necessarily, but I might expect an adult to have something better to say than childishly appending the word 'crap' to the end of a group of people they don't like.  Especially after having admonished people for being immature just a sentence before.