• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Health comparisons around the world

Started by Yorkshire pud, June 18, 2014, 01:57:08 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 20, 2014, 12:32:41 PM
Does that apply to the people that keep attacking me, or just applies to me?

"Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

and then their guru wrote: “The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength.”

Don't fall for their easily seen tactics.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2014, 01:06:08 PM
"Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

and then their guru wrote: “The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength.”

Tsk! He'd never have guessed any of that if you hadn't told him.  ;D

Quick Karl

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2014, 01:06:08 PM

It hasn't happened, and it won't happen. The tactics of Saul Alinsky are easy to spot -- just look for the belligerent adolescent.

One of the reasons nitwit and yorkie get so enraged about me is because they can't draw me in to one of their circular arguments they calls mature, intellectual debates, replete with cited opinions from liberal journalists, they calls facts...

They say I am smug because I wont play their game. The anger they display when I punch a hole in one of their proclamations with a sentence or two, should be enough to get them to just stop it already, but, it isn't.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 20, 2014, 02:47:43 PM
It hasn't happened, and it won't happen. The tactics of Saul Alinsky are easy to spot -- just look for the belligerent adolescent.

One of the reasons nitwit and yorkie get so enraged about me is because they can't draw me in to one of their circular arguments they calls mature, intellectual debates, replete with cited opinions from liberal journalists, they calls facts...

They say I am smug because I wont play their game.

Say what? Enraged? Oh Karl, Karl Karl Karl...sweetheart. Let me disavow you of that now. You have never enraged me. You  have disappointed me on occasion by insulting friends of mine, and calling a female contributor an asshole because you didn't have the humility to laugh at yourself.
I will say here and now, you can insult me, ridicule me, mock me all you wish; it has as much effect as dripping oil off teflon.

I do however defend my friends.

On the subject of your spurious 'liberal' journalist diatribe it isn't worth giving the dignity of a rebuke. Especially considering the figures and statistics posted on this thread come from (among others) The World Health Organisation, presumably your little intellect considers that body as being 'liberal journalists'?   

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 20, 2014, 02:47:43 PM

They say I am smug because I wont play their game. The anger they display when I punch a hole in one of their proclamations with a sentence or two, should be enough to get them to just stop it already, but, it isn't.
Yorkshire Pud's too nice to you.

I knew you wouldn't let me down.  Extend an olive branch and you cast it aside.  Offer to tone down the disparaging rhetoric and your immediate response is to besmirch (Alinsky? Really)  YP's character (I lower myself to your mud often enough but he never does.).

You are smug, pedestrian, narcissistic, vulgar, belligerent, indefatigably vile. Your posts are chock full in evidence of your racist, misogynist, pedophilic worldview.

You are the very shit stain on the moth eaten, funky britches that is conservatism.  Your parents abandoned you because they knew you had not one shred of redeeming value.  You have no one in your life to love because you are riddled with hate.  You defend the most indefensible of behavior with an oblivious gusto and you persist in perpetuating outright fabrications as gospel truth.

Why, oh, why would you dare to presume anyone could respect you or your half-baked beliefs?

Quick Karl

"An olive branch from a disingenuous adolescent jerk-off, is not an olive branch" - Sun Tzu

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 20, 2014, 05:05:02 PM
"An olive branch from a disingenuous adolescent jerk-off, is not an olive branch" - Sun Tzu

"An offer of peace, callously refused, forever taints one as purely excremental." - Confucius

pate

Quote from: pate on June 18, 2014, 09:26:50 PM
That said here's one I found that might interest people:

http://apps.who.int/nha/database/World_Map/Index/en?id=REPORT_4_WORLD_MAPS&mapType=3&ws=0

Apparently I CAN find WHO documents/stuff/whichever that supports whatever point I was trying to make...  I'm sure no-one looked at it though...  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on June 21, 2014, 03:42:56 AM
Apparently I CAN find WHO documents/stuff/whichever that supports whatever point I was trying to make...  I'm sure no-one looked at it though...  ;)

Yep...saw that. I wished they'd made a couple more levels on the map though. Too broad between 8.7 and 17.9.

wr250

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 20, 2014, 06:04:50 PM
"An offer of peace, callously refused, forever taints one as purely excremental." - Confucius

theres a haiku in there somewhere...

DanTSX

Still 'murrican
Still getting great affordable healthcare
Still watching people fight tooth and nail to live here.

Oheurope.jpg

onan

Quote from: DanTSX on June 29, 2014, 10:43:50 AM
Still 'murrican

Oheurope.jpg

Well that is nothing but empirical data there.

someguy

Quote from: DanTSX on June 29, 2014, 10:43:50 AM
Still 'murrican

Oheurope.jpg

Still creeping everyone out with a fucking skeezy max hardcore avatar

Quick Karl

Quote from: someguy on June 29, 2014, 03:27:44 PM
Still creeping everyone out with a fucking skeezy max hardcore avatar

Does my avatar really affect you that much that you wont even stop to consider the underlying thoughts I endeavor to convey?

someguy

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 29, 2014, 11:34:30 PM
Does my avatar really affect you that much that you wont even stop to consider the underlying thoughts I endeavor to convey?

yes

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 30, 2014, 12:11:49 AM
Then you are missing the point.

The 'I am the light' across the forehead (instead of 'twat') and red eyes on a photo of Phil the beard has no significance as far as you're concerned then?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 30, 2014, 12:11:49 AM
Then you are missing the point.
Seeing as how you've never made either a sentient or salient point then it's highly doubtful that's the case.

someguy

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 30, 2014, 11:04:35 AM
Seeing as how you've never made either a sentient or salient point then it's highly doubtful that's the case.

It's funny since he thinks I was talking about him in my post

albrecht

So is the Obama open-border policy causing these "health comparison around the world" numbers to change? I would think that some Central American countries and Mexico should be going up in the ratings as more and more diseased illegals flood in to the US to become a "dreamer" and the US should be going further down as its citizens, and even Border Patrol personnel, get infected with all the pests and diseases brought over by the "dreamers.".