• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2018, 03:27:17 PM
Shameless white knighting. Truly sickening. ::)
No, these were black knights.  Only one white guy helped me yesterday, yet many black men went out of their way to help me.  All of the men had a duty to help me regardless of their race.  This is typical in my world.  I am just supporting my statement that there is no shame in looking oreo in public.  Black men are great and it's just plain dull to criticize that Italian poster which supports diversity.
Me

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 19, 2018, 10:53:16 PM
Who? TL? ???
You are a handful for Tiger Lily, I'm sure  :)!  No time for her to help at the detention centers!
Me

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 27, 2018, 04:07:57 PM
No, these were black knights.  Only one white guy helped me yesterday, yet many black men went out of their way to help me.  All of the men had a duty to help me regardless of their race.  This is typical in my world.

Help you with what?

I'm confused, were you in trouble of some kind?
:o

QuoteI am just supporting my statement that there is no shame in looking oreo in public.  Black men are great and it's just plain dull to criticize that Italian poster which supports diversity.
Me

Uh OK, this paint job stuff is bunch of human BS anyway.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 20, 2018, 03:14:50 PM
Many are not WITH their family unit, they're taken as compensation to pedophiles to grease their captive illegals' entry to the US.
My response:  Right, but just because you can't save every child doesn't mean it doesn't matter to the ones you can save.

Do you even care that many are simply abducted and used by illegals posing as their parents?
My response:  See above.  You bring up another issue which needs solutions

Are you a dizzy ditz or what?
My response:  I could pretend.

Most of them aren't Mexican anyway.
My response:  That is beside the point.

Grow the FUCK up!
My response:  When you put it so nicely, who could resist :).

Me

Yes they serve to prove what a totally failed border policy we have!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 27, 2018, 04:07:57 PM
No, these were black knights.  Only one white guy helped me yesterday, yet many black men went out of their way to help me.  All of the men had a duty to help me regardless of their race.  This is typical in my world.  I am just supporting my statement that there is no shame in looking oreo in public.  Black men are great and it's just plain dull to criticize that Italian poster which supports diversity.
Me

Yeah, I already know that black men like heavier set women. EVERYONE DOES! ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 04:13:23 PM
Help you with what?

I'm confused, were you in trouble of some kind?
:o

Uh OK, this paint job stuff is bunch of human BS anyway.

Yesterday I was conducting personal business in a very confusing, large, unfamiliar place in a town I had only been in once.  Thanks to these guys, it went really well.  But no thanks to the crackers who looked the other way or only provided reluctant service.

It's not the first time brothers have stepped up.  It's almost always a bro. 
Me

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 27, 2018, 04:19:59 PM
Yesterday I was conducting personal business in a very confusing, large, unfamiliar place in a town I had only been in once.  Thanks to these guys, it went really well.  But no thanks to the crackers who looked the other way or only provided reluctant service.

It's not the first time brothers have stepped up.  It's almost always a bro. 
Me

I really HATE to read about crap like that.

Your duty as a human being is to help a person, not a color.

Grrr.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2018, 04:17:57 PM
Yeah, I already know that black men like heavier set women. EVERYONE DOES! ::)
You're twisted.
Your cameo.

From, Me

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 04:25:30 PM
I really HATE to read about crap like that.

Your duty as a human being is to help a person, not a color.

Grrr.
Or..... help a person, not a stimulus?
Me

Jojo

Quote from: 14 on June 27, 2018, 04:25:35 PM
You're twisted.
Your cameo.

From, Me
Which would be better, MD, to be nominated for Biggest Rat, or First Place in Sweet 'n Sour category?  Or Smartest Smart-ass?
Me

Metron2267

You're twisted.
Your cameo.

Me

I suspect he was referring to the Kardashian phenomenon.

The lamestream media does us no favors by playing with mixed race relationships like they were some kind of 21st century sideshow.

This strikes me as 'humor' that didn't reach its apogee.

Cue up the Peggy Lipton memes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YyUZjiOxlc

Dr. MD MD

You're twisted.
Your cameo.

From, Me

Yeah...cute. The Nazi's tried to dehumanize the Jews by depicting them as rats too. Classy. ::)

Quote from: 14 on June 27, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
This malachi quote was the one I meant to attach (sorry).  It IS normal and NOT shameless for Italian women to go with Africans. 

Sure that's why corporations spend millions on brainwashing campaigns to prove its 'normal'. Because they just want to punctuate all this normal, and flood normal all over europe because mega corporations and globalist governments need to go all in financially on normal.

https://youtu.be/BzZ6--p01KM

Jojo

I hope I didn't hurt his feelings
The way he steam-rolled mine
Me

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2018, 04:31:19 PM
Yeah...cute. The Nazi's tried to dehumanize the Jews by depicting them as rats too. Classy. ::)
You could really use a good dehumanizing experience this evening, Doctor.  You know it.
Me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
This strikes me as 'humor' that didn't reach its apogee.

Don't blame the pitcher when you know it's the catcher. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 27, 2018, 04:36:44 PM
I hope I didn't hurt his feelings
The way he steam-rolled mine
Me

But was that his intent?

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
Don't blame the pitcher when you know it's the catcher. ;)

So was my read on that pitch sound?

Jojo

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 27, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
Sure that's why corporations spend millions on brainwashing campaigns to prove its 'normal'. Because they just want to punctuate all this normal, and flood normal all over europe because mega corporations and globalist governments need to go all in financially on normal.

https://youtu.be/BzZ6--p01KM
But blacks have been in Italy a long time, even more if you count Sicilians?  This video is about illegal immigrants.
Me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 04:41:45 PM
So was my read on that pitch sound?

It wasn't about Kardasians. I've actually known some black men and it's pretty common knowledge that a lot of them like big women. I often see big white women with black guys.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2018, 04:44:23 PM
It wasn't about Kardasians. I've actually known some black men and it's pretty common knowledge that a lot of them like big women. I often see big white women with black guys.
Regardless of any potential baser motivations, my point is that there is NO shame in an Italian white woman being seen with an Italian black man.  And vice versa.  I'm sorry if people here disagree, and to each their own.  But, to me, it would be perfectly normal to see that.  In Italy or a metro area.  Maybe not in the red-neck boondocks, but in most urban areas. 
Me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 27, 2018, 04:51:35 PM
Regardless of any potential baser motivations, my point is that there is NO shame in an Italian white woman being seen with an Italian black man.  And vice versa.  I'm sorry if people here disagree, and to each their own.  But, to me, it would be perfectly normal to see that.  In Italy or a metro area.  Maybe not in the red-neck boondocks, but in most urban areas. 
Me

I never said there was. There is however in creating an advertisement emphasizing that with the sole intent of normalizing open borders immigration. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 22, 2018, 08:24:27 PM
Same people that throw money … take out country wide ads in Italy that show Italian women with Africans with the text "NORMAL" shamelessly printed over them, that exploit migrants to subvert any native stable populations....
Link or I don't believe the poster happened. And, yes, I checked.
Me

Quote from: 14 on June 27, 2018, 04:42:03 PM
But blacks have been in Italy a long time, even more if you count Sicilians?  This video is about illegal immigrants.
Me

I'm all for people finding each other no matter what, but to not see the bigger picture here is stunning. The communal feminine has been so utterly hijacked by corporations, the modern woman literally has no firewall against corporate programming. Once it's trending, on tv, magazine covers and advertisements, it's apparently always been "normal," and all the destructive potential and exploitation is discarded because it's like so now you know.

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 27, 2018, 05:15:07 PM
I'm all for people finding each other no matter what, but to not see the bigger picture here is stunning. The communal feminine has been so utterly hijacked by corporations, the modern woman literally has no firewall against corporate programming. Once it's trending, on tv, magazine covers and advertisements, it's apparently always been "normal," and all the destructive potential and exploitation is discarded because it's like so now you know.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-who-travel-for-sex-sun-sea-and-gigolos-5329678.html

https://www.newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2013/08/meet-middle-aged-women-who-are-britains-female-sex-tourists

Jojo

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 27, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

This gives me a better idea what you're getting at.  Looking back on my childhood, one of the white male teachers at my school had a big, black afro!  I also see now that among our family friends, there were some "mixed" marriages, mostly Asian/Polynesian, especially if I include more families from school/church.  I just didn't see it; it actually was normal enough.

Jojo

Regarding the last two links, I can't imagine why a small minority of women are being criticized for something many men have done for centuries!  What a double standard and hypocrisy.  At least the women are paying a decent rate, unlike men who talk about doing the same thing in Mexico for small change.  And, of course it's natural to feel sorry for a gigolo who has an ailment and prostitutes for medicine, but on the other hand, female prostitutes are much more vulnerable, not only having to work with ailments, but also risking being beaten or killed.  I understand objections to women paying for international male prostitution (which may be legal for all I know).  But, male gigolos' vulnerability is very small and just seems like a drop in the bucket of general prostitution.  Just one more thing to pick on women about?
Me