• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 06, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
I frigging HATE the freak show our society has become. >:(

DITTO!  :(

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2018, 04:28:03 PM
What kind of parents would take small children, even older children to such an event?

"Honey, what do you want to do with the kids today? Take them to the park, maybe?"

"I've got a better idea- I've heard there is a cross-dressing homosexual who is going to be dressing up like a Satanic demon and reading gender-bending and 'my two dad' books to children at the local library!"

"That's sounds like a fun time for our preschoolers! They love scary demons and could also learn a lot about sex and gender issues!

This is so wrong.  It makes me sick.  Children do not need to be influenced by these people.  There is enough doubt in ourselves and confusion growing up.  Nothing like indoctrinating little kids with this shit.   >:(

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

First it was the Michelle Obama Library in California and now some library in Minnesota.

MEDIA RELEASE: Saint Paul Public Library will host Drag Story Hour for families in celebration of Pride. We will live stream the June 11 event on Facebook â€"
https://t.co/9wO4FEZacs
â€" St Paul Library (@stpaullibrary) June 4, 2018

WTF? 

Quote from: ShayP on June 06, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

This is so wrong.  It makes me sick.  Children do not need to be influenced by these people.  There is enough doubt in ourselves and confusion growing up.  Nothing like indoctrinating little kids with this shit.   >:(

What's disturbing is that public libraries are letting these kooks speak on their premises.

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 04, 2018, 11:26:37 AM
Boys can't wear shorts at English school because that might make transgenders uncomfortable.  Skirts are permitted though.  LOL
Only in Britain.

Skirts are cool, boys are told: School bans shorts in summer in favour of 'gender neutral' uniform policy

*Chiltern Edge Secondary School in Oxfordshire bans boys from wearing shorts
*It insists those who don't want to wear trousers must opt for skirts instead
*New uniform policy stipulates a 'trousers or skirts only' policy which was backed by head teacher Moira Green

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5801487/Oxfordshire-school-bans-shorts-summer-favour-gender-neutral-uniform-policy.html#ixzz5HTjNAGrx
So, previously, were girls allowed to wear shorts?  I doubt it.  And currently, are girls allowed trousers?

Jojo

What kind of parents would take small children, even older children to such an event?

"Honey, what do you want to do with the kids today? Take them to the park, maybe?"

"I've got a better idea- I've heard there is a cross-dressing homosexual who is going to be dressing up like a Satanic demon and reading gender-bending and 'my two dad' books to children at the local library!"

"That's sounds like a fun time for our preschoolers! They love scary demons and could also learn a lot about sex and gender issues!
I agree that headdress looks demonic.

I think inclusiveness should not include Satanists.  One of their goals (maybe not all of them, but enough of them) is to subversively undermine everyone else, so why give them inclusion.

Metron2267

Quote from: monica on June 07, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

I think inclusiveness should not include Satanists.  One of their goals (maybe not all of them, but enough of them) is to subversively undermine everyone else, so why give them inclusion.

Very objectively stated.

:)

Everyday is Halloween?
Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

First it was the Michelle Obama Library in California and now some library in Minnesota.

MEDIA RELEASE: Saint Paul Public Library will host Drag Story Hour for families in celebration of Pride. We will live stream the June 11 event on Facebook â€"
https://t.co/9wO4FEZacs
â€" St Paul Library (@stpaullibrary) June 4, 2018

Actually I'm conflicted on this. I 'm not sure if drag performances are appropriate for children. On one hand, cross dressing is normal under some circumstances in some cultures. For example, male actors will play female characters in traditional performances in some parts of southeast Asia. When it's a religious or mythological play, they wear horns too. It would be easy enough to explain to an American boy child without him wanting to run away and marry a man, assuming he is hetero to begin with.

Metron2267

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 07, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
Everyday is Halloween?Actually I'm conflicted on this. I 'm not sure if drag performances are appropriate for children. On one hand, cross dressing is normal under some circumstances in some cultures. For example, male actors will play female characters in traditional performances in some parts of southeast Asia. When it's a religious or mythological play, they wear horns too. It would be easy enough to explain to an American boy child without him wanting to run away and marry a man, assuming he is hetero to begin with.

This figure is reminiscent of the German figure Krampus:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/12/131217-krampus-christmas-santa-devil/

Bad Santa, meet Krampus: a half-goat, half-demon, horrific beast who literally beats people into being nice and not naughty.

Krampus isn't exactly the stuff of dreams: Bearing horns, dark hair, and fangs, the anti-St. Nicholas comes with a chain and bells that he lashes about, along with a bundle of birch sticks meant to swat naughty children. He then hauls the bad kids down to the underworld. (Read "How Krampus, the Christmas ‘Devil,’ Became Cool.")

We wondered: What are the origins of this "Christmas Devil"?

Krampus, whose name is derived from the German word krampen, meaning claw, is said to be the son of Hel in Norse mythology. The legendary beast also shares characteristics with other scary, demonic creatures in Greek mythology, including satyrs and fauns.

The legend is part of a centuries-old Christmas tradition in Germany, where Christmas celebrations begin in early December.

Krampus was created as a counterpart to kindly St. Nicholas, who rewarded children with sweets. Krampus, in contrast, would swat "wicked" children and take them away to his lair.

But throw in an unhealthy dose of rainbow LGBT rhetoric and the real fear is that children may be frightened by those of alternate sexuality.

I suspect they never gave any thought to whether their "message" might have unintended consequences...

ShayP

Good on Country Time Lemonade.  :)

On Thursday, Country Time, which offers five different flavors of lemonade, came to the rescue of children who might have their lemonade stands shut down and have to pay fines or pay for permits...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31589/lemonade-company-rescues-kids-having-their-hank-berrien 

Quote from: monica on June 07, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/inclusiveness
Quoteincluding or encompassing the stated limit or extremes in consideration or account (usually used postpositively): from 6 to 37 inclusive.
including a great deal, or encompassing everything concerned; comprehensive: an inclusive art form; an inclusive fee.
enclosing; embracing: an inclusive fence.
Grammar. (of the first person plural) including the person or persons spoken to, as we in Shall we dance?

i am not convinced you have ever seen a demon.

Bill Hicks observation that you could tell John Hinckley was batshit insane for being obsessed with Jodie Foster is more valid today.

Metron2267

Tatt'd up druggies most likely...

Quote"Honey, what do you want to do with the kids today? Take them to the park, maybe?"

GUFFAW!

:D :D :D

Metron2267

Quote from: ShayP on June 06, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

You got it.

Let them find their own paths in a natural and normal way, if they're gender bent from the factory it'll show up without any freak show encouragement and grooming.

Jackstar

I love egg on a salad, but at that point, it's dinner. A meal, at the least. So, I'm not opposed to this change, although I concur that the culture shock is jarring.

Meanwhile, I couldn't help but notice this:

the pistol emoji has been changed into an orange water pistol

... Orange IS the New Black. Quot erat demonstratum.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 07, 2018, 08:33:25 AM
Very objectively stated.

:)
Why, thank yew.
Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 07, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/inclusiveness

i am not convinced you have ever seen a demon.

I meant Satanic.
Probably not.  But invisibility only makes them stronger.
I dated a guy who told me he read so-called Satanic literature.  Sadly, he assumed God would never forgive him for it (How odd).  Anyhow, one time he got angry at me, and I watched while he breathed differently and contorted his face.  Suddenly, his face totally resembled the goatish image of Satan.  I didn't feel afraid. I rolled my eyes right at him, but obviously it was time to leave anyhow; we weren't getting anywhere.  He must have read breathing and muscle techniques to make the face look that way.  I know there are so-called Satanic books for women with step-by-step instructions for things like attraction, so there must be similar tutorials for men.  A lot of it was just basic Humanism, though.

Another time, I woke up in a dark room for some reason.  I had used a marijuana product earlier, although that was an isolated incident.  As I woke up, I felt that a demon was attempting to come at me to take over my soul.  I saw what looked like a silent figure in a huge cloak coming toward me.  I jumped out of bed and ran the only way I could, in its direction.  It vanished.  I've had night terrors before, especially when I used to drink, but never with a visual.  That was really weird.  I went to sleep in a bright open room.  Another housemate there told me she had a similar experience in that home around the same time.  I always suspected the rot in the bathroom had attracted unwanted spirits, but who really knows.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on June 10, 2018, 09:12:15 PM
Why, thank yew.I meant Satanic.
Probably not.  But invisibility only makes them stronger.

If this is really George Noory I just want to say that you make a much better 50 year old former lesbian than you do a talk show host.  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2018, 09:16:56 PM
If this is really George Noory I just want to say that you make a much better 50 year old former lesbian than you do a talk show host.  ;)
Oh, come on!  George would never do hash, and would he hide under the covers?

George did something a while ago which is really bothering me.  Someone mentioned "sexy demons" to him.  I think it was on Coast to Coast AM, but it might have been in one of the old filmed E-mail reading response videos Coast Insiders can view.  Anyhow, his response was, "Sexy demons?  Send some!"

George, if you are reading this, would you please renounce the sexy demons you invited into your life?  Demons can represent concepts as you know, from your upbringing, concepts like gluttony, addiction, criminality, mental illness, hate, etc...  A demon representing hate could attach itself to the concept of beautiful women, to target a man and cause destruction in his life.  If you are lucky, it will have been just a joke.  But, why take a chance?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on June 10, 2018, 09:39:33 PM
Oh, come on!  George would never do hash and he would hide under the covers!

Hash? I have a feeling we're thinking of two different things by that word.

Quote from: monica on June 10, 2018, 09:12:15 PM
  I always suspected the rot in the bathroom had attracted unwanted spirits, but who really knows.

did you try calling the EPA?

Jojo

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 10, 2018, 10:12:20 PM
did you try calling the EPA?
It was job housing and only temporary, so no.  I was more bitter than the men's housing had meals.
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2018, 09:49:47 PM
Hash? I have a feeling we're thinking of two different things by that   iword.
This was a very long time ago, and only once.  A quick google image search reveals I don't know what I smoked at all.  It wasn't as euphoric as alcohol, but it was a huge, huge painkiller.  I described it to someone later and they said it was called hash, like from marijuana or something.  I was interested in it again the next day, but other than that, it didn't seem addictive and I never saw it again.  Then I had that night terror experience and if that was a side effect, then I was not interested.

It wasn't oily.  I see on Images that it looked like Cannabis Resin, and that sounds right because I had told the guy marijuana did nothing at all for me.  So he said I needed a stronger form of it. 

Here is an image.  If you squared the worm and sliced a piece off, let it dry out and wrapped it in foil, that would resemble what I took a few puffs of.

http://blog.mjbud.com/medical-marijuana-concentrates/cannabis-rosin/

Quote from: monica on June 10, 2018, 11:12:39 PM
A quick google image search reveals I don't know what I smoked at all.  It wasn't as euphoric as alcohol, but it was a huge, huge painkiller.  I described it to someone later and they said it was called hash, like from marijuana or something.  I was interested in it again the next day, but other than that, it didn't seem addictive and I never saw it again.  Then I had that night terror experience and if that was a side effect, then I was not interested.

It wasn't oily.  I see on Images that it looked like Cannabis Resin, and that sounds right because I had told the guy marijuana did nothing at all for me.  So he said I needed a stronger form of it. 

Here is an image.  If you squared the worm and sliced a piece off, let it dry out and wrapped it in foil, that would resemble what I took a few puffs of.

Do you remember what it smelled like? Was there à distinct vinegar odor?

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 06, 2018, 07:39:00 PM
What's disturbing is that public libraries are letting these kooks speak on their premises.
Let's hope little kids aren't checking out your current avatar, 21st.  ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 11, 2018, 05:04:50 AM
Do you remember what it smelled like? Was there à distinct vinegar odor?

Vinegar?! What have you been smoking?! ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on June 10, 2018, 11:12:39 PM
It was job housing and only temporary, so no.  I was more bitter than the men's housing had meals.This was a very long time ago, and only once.  A quick google image search reveals I don't know what I smoked at all.  It wasn't as euphoric as alcohol, but it was a huge, huge painkiller.  I described it to someone later and they said it was called hash, like from marijuana or something.  I was interested in it again the next day, but other than that, it didn't seem addictive and I never saw it again.  Then I had that night terror experience and if that was a side effect, then I was not interested.

Night terror side effect? Not sure and never heard that one before. However, given that it does tend to heighten self-awareness in many people it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 11, 2018, 11:23:12 AM
it's not out of the realm of possibility

It's more likely that he's a lying cunt who works for the DEA. I hope his suffering increases.