• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 28, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
This is incredibly boring. If it is meant to be a parody (it's bad enough, I'm not sure what their intended goal was), they obviously don't have any sort of comedic timing.  Oh well, I gave it a shot.

Nice to know we're still a target here in San Diego... They know that there is a housing shortage and want to help out their buddies, the Chinese, in getting some sweet deals on some primo properties.

i admit it's not for everyone. Jesus Chatline was hilarious. you should check it out on YouTube.

Sean92008

Poor Art Bell.

His thread is dead while Heather's is kickin'

Should be the other way around...

A little insight into the licensing of the music for Art.  Tune in to Dark Matter Network tonight 9 p.m. PT

http://midnightinthedesert.com/the-final-results-art-bell-is-coming-back/

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 28, 2018, 07:19:57 PM
Poor Art Bell.

His thread is dead while Heather's is kickin'

Should be the other way around...

A little insight into the licensing of the music for Art.  Tune in to Dark Matter Network tonight 9 p.m. PT

http://midnightinthedesert.com/the-final-results-art-bell-is-coming-back/

Super bummed I can’t stay up late enough to listen.  :'(

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 28, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

Go get a nap

Ufobaby

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 28, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

I'm gonna try to stay awake. Any news on the Heather drama?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ufobaby on April 28, 2018, 09:57:54 PM
I'm gonna try to stay awake. Any news on the Heather drama?

Not that I have seen here.

Ufobaby

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 28, 2018, 09:59:43 PM
Not that I have seen here.
Maybe it's over. I heard a rumor that Amy Martin is going to be Heather's replacement. I guess we'll wait to see if that's true.  I'm glad Keith is doing the show tonight.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ufobaby on April 28, 2018, 10:14:38 PM
Maybe it's over. I heard a rumor that Amy Martin is going to be Heather's replacement. I guess we'll wait to see if that's true.  I'm glad Keith is doing the show tonight.

No. Amy shot down those rumors on Facebook. I posted her response in her show thread here on bellgab. She posted it in the On The Fringe group.

Ufobaby

Well I guess we'll wait and see what happens. I'm glad Keith did the music tonight.

yoursongs

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 10:03:31 PM
Heather?  ???

Notice how they used the word "absolutely"...just like HW does

Freyja

Found this...just listening now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apq6alN-KOQ

This Live tribute to Art Bell contains some explosive information, and was cut shortly after certain information was imparted by John. a section is missing, so it will be a Re-edit and go under the John Lear Bases series...

HumanBeing

John Lear is a bit nutty in that interview  ;D

GravitySucks

Listening to an SIT with Art and Whitley Streiber

Boom Boom Ba plays

Before he goes back to Weebers... “I wonder if Georgia would like to take the soul of a talk show host someday...”. Got a little goose flesh on the one.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on April 29, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

This Live tribute to Art Bell contains some explosive information, and was cut shortly after certain information was imparted by John. a section is missing, so it will be a Re-edit and go under the John Lear Bases series...

I heard he got fired by his pain doctor cold turkey and has been seeking comfort with kratom.

AZZERAE

No way under the sun Art Bell committed sewer pipe. No way under the sun.

I am afraid to say that he did in my honest opinion, or at least accidental but I don't think so.
Quote from: Azzerae on April 29, 2018, 11:28:31 AM
No way under the sun Art Bell committed sewer pipe. No way under the sun.

DickyC

His child bride murdered him.  :o

Quote from: Art Bell on July 07, 2015, 01:06:43 PM
Shocking Bill Cosby was just quoted on CNN as saying that in Las Vegas he met Ms. Redacted and had sex with her.

Art
so did Heather drug Cosby, before doin’ the dirty ?

Sean92008

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 29, 2018, 11:44:35 AM
The ugly and unconfident ones usually do the dirty deeds much more willingly...

I think, if Heather Leona Wade likes dick (at least celebrity dick), Cosby would have been the one who needed the drugs.  He had models and well-groomed women at his disposal.

AZZERAE

I just noticed something sad...

I was listening to Art's third interview with David Jacobs on Midnight in the Desert and at about an hour and ten minutes, you can hear Art using an inhaler, or what sounds like is him having trouble breathing. Its not very loud unless you listen carefully, but it doesn't sound good.

Rest in peace, Mr. Bell.

:'(

Kolchak

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 29, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 07, 2015, 02:27:41 PM

I am also shocked he admitted that.  Bet he didn't include that I kicked his butt, took his 'ludes, and gave them to MV.  I did leave Mr. Cosby with the number to a good therapist though; he didn't respond too well to being beaten up by a girl.  It wasn't the come on that ticked me off, he said he had never heard of Art Bell... the nerve.   ;)   

She did steal his quaaludes.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Azzerae on April 29, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
I just noticed something sad...

I was listening to Art's third interview with David Jacobs on Midnight in the Desert and at about an hour and ten minutes, you can hear Art using an inhaler, or what sounds like is him having trouble breathing. Its not very loud unless you listen carefully, but it doesn't sound good.

Rest in peace, Mr. Bell.

:'(

You sure it wasn’t vaping?

AZZERAE

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2018, 01:49:06 PM
You sure it wasn’t vaping?

You always make me feel better.  :)

Morgus

John Lear looks like he aged considerably all of a sudden, like he is 100 years old...

Morgus

Keith Rowland is planning another special broadcast on DMDN tonight at 9pm PT:

http://midnightinthedesert.com/art-bell-tribute-shows/

QuoteWe’ll be playing back segments of Art Bell tribute shows from 8 other paranormal programs around the web, starting at 9pm PDT / Midnight EDT on the Dark Matter Digital Network.

Portions of shows from:

Spooky Southcoast, Tim Weisberg

FrightDay, Kelly Hughes

The Unexplained, Howard Hughes

Beyond Darkness, Dave Schrader

Night Dreams Talk, Gary Anderson

The Malliard Report, Jim Malliard

Nick the Rat

Jeremey Scott

That’s falkie!

MV/Liberace!

Anybody remember this song? It was posted on Art's website around 1997.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
Because he is... ;)

LOL Even the show's host was like "Woah, dude!"  (Okay, that's my Valley Girl version of what he actually said.. but pretty much on point).