• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Element 115

Quote from: El Chorro on April 27, 2018, 01:17:59 PM
I assume you did, but just to be sure...did you try it with a plain background? The problem is that it's such a contrasty photo that it could be a lot of people, and I figure that's what Google shows

Oh yes I cropped background, used plain one, etc.  I was wondering the same thing way back when she first started hosting.  One photo wtf.   Maybe even the photo is not a real person, using an Nvidia tool or something.

stereonuts

This is as close as I can get...

stereonuts

Am serious, though.

Prove that she is more than a voice.

For a "private" man, Art Bell posted lots of photos of he and his family.

If she was close enough to be traumatized as is reported, wouldn't she have played with Asia, or had dinner with them ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: stereonuts on April 27, 2018, 01:23:43 PM
Am serious, though.

Prove that she is more than a voice.

For a "private" man, Art Bell posted lots of photos of he and his family.

If she was close enough to be traumatized as is reported, wouldn't she have played with Asia, or had dinner with them ???

Who do you think took the pictures?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Element 115 on April 27, 2018, 01:19:21 PM
Oh yes I cropped background, used plain one, etc.  I was wondering the same thing way back when she first started hosting.  One photo wtf.   Maybe even the photo is not a real person, using an Nvidia tool or something.

I remember back at the time of the interview with Art, there was a pic supposedly of Redacted, as we knew her then. It was blurry but I think she had blonde hair and didn't resemble the one picture at all.

Element 115

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 27, 2018, 01:25:27 PM
I remember back at the time of the interview with Art, there was a pic supposedly of Redacted, as we knew her then. It was blurry but I think she had blonde hair and didn't resemble the one picture at all.

Yes I had a very odd feeling about the picture to begin with when it was first shown.  Something is not right with the HW situation.  It never felt right.

stereonuts

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 01:24:34 PM
Who do you think took the pictures?

Fair point.

But to never be included ?

Something still smells regarding the Entity...........or maybe it's the ether fumes...

GravitySucks

Quote from: stereonuts on April 27, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
Fair point.

But to never be included ?

Something still smells regarding the Entity...........or maybe it's the ether fumes...

Blow up the pictures and check the reflection in their eyes.

stereonuts

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 01:30:49 PM
Blow up the pictures and check the reflection in their eyes.

Cool, another Twin Peaks reference.....

ponyboysunset

Quote from: stereonuts on April 27, 2018, 12:53:01 PM
If "she" is not who she claims to be, then isn't that sorta like saying "Heather Wade" is indeed a character/puppet/who knows?
But, not a 'real' person. ?

Proving a negative is supposed to be difficult, if not impossible, but.....but...... proving "Heather Wade" walks on this planet seems to be the impossible.

Yes, we have all heard a voice.........that's all.

Prove me wrong.

New evidence.
I have no personal evidence other than the story I sited earlier which really isn't the type of evidence you are looking for. I meant I think she may have legally changed her name. I should have worded that better earlier. Either way I do this site for fun, I don't care enough to prove any of this wrong or right. LOL. As has been said many times now, I'm just hear for the yuks.  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: El Chorro on April 27, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
Oh I remember a small portrait.
You're right. It was when that whole lot of her internet coven history was being posted.

El Chorro

A lot of women don't like their photos to be seen, for a variety of reasons. There are a lot of eye-closeup avatars on Facebook.

It doesn't keep them off Google searches though, unless they really have led off-the-grid lives.

That may be a stand-in "Heather" because the real one was embarrassed by her appearance. That's one of the possibilities. But I assume there are people out there who can vouch for that MITD pic looking at least something like the real Heather.

Bluejay

Quote from: El Chorro on April 27, 2018, 01:01:21 PM
Heather has cloaking ability, natch. Whenever she senses the electronics of a camera she disappears.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: El Chorro on April 27, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
A lot of women don't like their photos to be seen, for a variety of reasons. There are a lot of eye-closeup avatars on Facebook.

It doesn't keep them off Google searches though, unless they really have led off-the-grid lives.

That may be a stand-in "Heather" because the real one was embarrassed by her appearance. That's one of the possibilities. But I assume there are people out there who can vouch for that MITD pic looking at least something like the real Heather.

Aldous knows her well, why don't you ask him? He might give clarification.

ponyboysunset

Well aldous could weigh in. I think he's the only one who has meant her from the forum in real life. But I could be wrong.
I thought the photo thing was weird too. And I guess she could have been an actress or whatever but really what's the payoff? Trolling bellgab? Seems like a lot of work to go to for us. Or was it to make money off of thousands of people using a fake host?
Wait I got y'all, I got it, is she a crisis actor? LMAO! I couldn't resist. Don't they always get thrown in somewhere?
Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
Great minds and all that...lol

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

He'll give mystification.

bellNwhistle

Is Aldous the one who was on the GabCast talking about his visit with Heather, at Art’s place? (So many names to remember). When she interviewed him? Why was she interviewing him, specifically? For MV?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 27, 2018, 01:54:02 PM
Is Aldous the one who was on the GabCast talking about his visit with Heather, at Art’s place? (So many names to remember). When she interviewed him? Why was she interviewing him, specifically? For MV?

Yes. It's him. As far as I remember he drove Heather down to see Art Bell and that's the first time they met.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
Well aldous could weigh in. I think he's the only one who has meant her from the forum in real life. But I could be wrong.
I thought the photo thing was weird too. And I guess she could have been an actress or whatever but really what's the payoff? Trolling bellgab? Seems like a lot of work to go to for us. Or was it to make money off of thousands of people using a fake host?
Wait I got y'all, crisis actor? LMAO! I couldn't resist. Don't they always get thrown in somewhere? Great minds and all that...lol

sniffing these people out is what i do. her mask slipped long ago.

first red flag - her behaviour patterns rapidly changed. also, that precise moment is on tape for all to hear.

Bluejay

Google search result:

Bluejay

Found on google search:

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 27, 2018, 01:55:36 PM
sniffing these people out is what i do. her mask slipped long ago.

first red flag - her behaviour patterns rapidly changed. also, that precise moment is on tape for all to hear.

I wouldn't overthink it. She was besotted with Art Bell. Had the opportunity to meet him...interview him...work for him...live with him and his family...work under his supervision...covered his ass when he no longer wanted to do it...found she's been left high and dry now he's dead.

Element 115

Quote from: Bluejay on April 27, 2018, 01:57:38 PM
Found on google search:

I saw these way back when, this is not the same person who's in her one and only picture.

stereonuts

I get that. Really.

What doesn't click is the magnitude of The Entity's breakdown.

If said Entity was the host of DMDN's flagship broadcast, why hide. That doesn't make a show successful.
Oh. Wait. The show was on fire before Art died.

It seems to be only a small thing to most, but the identity of the Voice would be nice for some.

From what I see and hear, the Entity won't be showing itself.

The Entity as we all heard it, doesn't exist.

Lord Grantham

Heather is the pale rider. No past, no future.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 01:58:38 PM
I wouldn't overthink it. She was besotted with Art Bell. Had the opportunity to meet him...interview him...work for him...live with him and his family...work under his supervision...covered his ass when he no longer wanted to do it...found she's been left high and dry now he's dead.

overthinking is what i do, fren. however, in this case im not suffering paraylasis by analyasis. please, check my record on these matters if you'd like.

Art has a track record sociopathic behavior. he's an entire case study unto himself.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Element 115 on April 27, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
different person

Can we trade though? She's kinda cute.