• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
;D

"I has a sad."

lol, only one Heather defender? i guess her boomer army only protecc her on FB. cat ladies, unite!

awguy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
This could really work if they built one of those spirit radios into Art's tombstone.

Oh yeah the Spiricom episode. I remember when Art played the entire recording on the show one night. That was some crazy stuff, but years later I think it was discovered to have been a hoax.

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost on April 26, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
Hello! My first post! I was an avid MITD listener/time traveler. My heart is aching so badly for new broadcasts I came over here. Things I’ve noticed, MV posted a litigation with Art yesterday which states his son moved to Oregon. Heather has said online she lived in Oregon. A couple days before ‘Friday the 13th’ Heather mentioned on the air she was having a BAD day. Search around, I believe Art’s wedding anniversary was the next day!! She says she can’t go on the air, I think she’s correct. I feel Art prepped/talked her through each broadcast. My observations. 😉

Welcome to bellgab.  Please post often!

Praise MV!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: awguy on April 26, 2018, 10:58:40 AM
Oh yeah the Spiricom episode. I remember when Art played the entire recording on the show one night. That was some crazy stuff, but years later I think it was discovered to have been a hoax.

Someone should add all known Art Bell shows to a program that chops them up into fraction of a second segments and then ramdomly mixes them together. That would be the same effect, I think.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Ghost on April 26, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
Hello! My first post! I  8)was an avid MITD listener/time traveler. My heart is aching so badly for new broadcasts I came over here. Things I’ve noticed, MV posted a litigation with Art yesterday which states his son moved to Oregon. Heather has said online she lived in Oregon. A couple days before ‘Friday the 13th’ Heather mentioned on the air she was having a BAD day. Search around, I believe Art’s wedding anniversary was the next day!! She says she can’t go on the air, I think she’s correct. I feel Art prepped/talked her through each broadcast. My observations. 😉

I totally agree with this.

Welcome! 8)

Quote from: DanTSX on April 26, 2018, 10:43:22 AM
Followed

Also gave me the chance to discover I was blocked by all of phil hendrie’s accounts. 

What a triggered little weasel

Phil is hilarious but he's also an extreme shitlib. one day, he was calling people russian bots on twitter.  smh

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

"And that's the way it is..."

MUH INTERNET HARASSMENT! i can no longer post on bellgab, i need more time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

Is it the fact that he uses shoe polish as a hair styling aid? Is that what's scaring you?

ItsOver

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 11:05:15 AM
Take all the time you need.  MV will always love yeeewww! 

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 11:07:29 AM
Is it the fact that he uses shoe polish as a hair styling aid? Is that what's scaring you?

everything i don't understand scares me, friend.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

mv is my best friend and mentor. my heart is breaking.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

Did MV kick the bucket? I hope he turned on AdSense before his death. Otherwise who will pay for the diapers??

ItsOver

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
There's nothing but pure love here, pal.

http://youtu.be/kRb3u0PtEZE

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 11:14:38 AM
Did MV kick the bucket? I hope he turned on AdSense before his death. Otherwise who will pay for the diapers??

he screwed me out of his will. ive been living in his cuck shed for 2 years and mowing his lawn. i have nothing and no one. *pouts*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
he screwed me out of his will. ive been living in his cuck shed for 2 years and mowing his lawn. i have nothing and no one. *pouts*

MV sometimes comes across as being harsh, even psychopathically brutal, but he's always fair.

Robert

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 01:19:06 AMYeah, I don't know what it is about that guy. He seems like a nice guy and his education and credentials are solid...but I just can't shake that douchbag feelz with him for some reason. I never felt that way about Sagan.
Probably because you don't know about Sagan's role in the Velikovski Affair.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 01:19:06 AM
Yeah, I don't know what it is about that guy. He seems like a nice guy and his education and credentials are solid...but I just can't shake that douchbag feelz with him for some reason. I never felt that way about Sagan.
It's like listening to someone try to be Art Bell who clearly isn't Art Bell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert on April 26, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
Probably because you don't know about Sagan's role in the Velikovski Affair.

His affairs were his business. I appreciated his ability to discuss science in an accessible and entertaining way. That and the way he said billions. :D

Ghost

Thank you for the greetings! Another thing that doesn’t add up with HW, she said online she couldn’t afford her vet bills (sick cat) so her fans sent her $. Suddenly a week or so later she BUYS A HOUSE. Who’s getting scammed?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Ghost on April 26, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
Thank you for the greetings! Another thing that doesn’t add up with HW, she said online she couldn’t afford her vet bills (sick cat) so her fans sent her $. Suddenly a week or so later she BUYS A HOUSE. Who’s getting scammed?

I heard the cat died, too.

really makes you think... 🤔🤔🤔

moosie

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

The Magic Kingdom is my safe place. Only the ability to appreciate fantasy on that scale allows one to truly enjoy this level of dumpster fire.

PS that and a metric fuckton of reading liquor

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

I advised him to use the drapes, they would have made an epic burial shroud. Hell I even gave my permission! No instead he focused on mowing her lawn, meh.

chefist

HW learned from the best!

grano salis

Eh--Who knows.  Anyway I came back to Bell Gab after a few years' absence and am having such a good time I just sent MV and his crew a donation of $75.00 so he can keep Mrs. MV from pulling the plug on the Gab Cast .