• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 10:06:53 AM
You've never seen it. You're living in your paranoid delusions now, pud. So sad. So pathetic! ::) ;D

No? Are you sure about that?  ;)

Dateline

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 26, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
Tonight's replay has been announced to be the "truth or trash" show. Keith is getting more passive aggressive day by day.

Maybe that is not a replay.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 09:59:14 AM
Has MV had someone start a Gofundme to pay for his 'fucking good lawyer' yet?
Not sure, maybe he will weigh in at some point with an update.
Quote from: Hog on April 26, 2018, 10:03:45 AM
It's OK for Heather to do MITD but was unacceptable for Art to do so, all from the same studio.  The shooter certainly had a bone to pick with Art.
This is what made me start to wonder what really happened there. I mean he called into the show the first night she hosted. Wouldn't the stalker know?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
Not sure, maybe he will weigh in at some point with an update. This is what made me start to wonder what really happened there. I mean he called into the show the first night he hosted. Wouldn't the stalker know?

Only if they were in close proximity...  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
Okay, as long as you're sure...  ;)

I'm as sure of it as I am the fact that you're a highly delusional and emotionally disturbed little man.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 10:12:21 AM
I'm as sure of it as I am the fact that you're a highly delusional and emotionally disturbed little man.

You hide under a bushel Ricky..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 10:20:41 AM
One of your old boyfriends? Laura? :D

Neither of us have been out with you, so that's a no.  ;D

munbeam666

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 26, 2018, 07:46:16 AM
FIELD MARSHALL ART BELL, SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE SCORPION ARMY

Wheres Ft Rock when we need him?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
Neither of us have been out with you, so that's a no.  ;D

Check! Laura is a man. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Hey, mv! I think you've got a Russian bot problem. :-\

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
Hey, mv! I think you've got a Russian bot problem. :-\
In Russia internet posts for you? That's can't be good.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
In Russia internet posts for you? That's can't be good.

No, you idiot. Take a look at new posts. ::)

Hog

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 06:05:02 PM
She could have walked away, contract or not. People do it all the time. That Keith might still hold up his side of the bargain is neither here nor there.
Here nor there, it makes ALL the difference, it proves that Keith is upholding the contract and that Heather is not.  Keith is playing smart and abiding by the contract, makes all the difference, esp. in court.  If Keith doesn't follow the contract he opens himself to litigation.  So does Heather, but Keith has more to lose.

peace
Hog

moosie

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
hahahahahahahaha.
Only at bellgab.
I will not, however, take your hard earned cash. You all are going to need it for lawyers, wait a minute I'm going to need money for a lawyer too...
;D I'm from the Wade school, I can mimic a lawyer so I'm good.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
No, you idiot. Take a look at new posts. ::)
I was being sarcastic. Did you PM him?

Ghost

Hello! My first post! I was an avid MITD listener/time traveler. My heart is aching so badly for new broadcasts I came over here. Things I’ve noticed, MV posted a litigation with Art yesterday which states his son moved to Oregon. Heather has said online she lived in Oregon. A couple days before ‘Friday the 13th’ Heather mentioned on the air she was having a BAD day. Search around, I believe Art’s wedding anniversary was the next day!! She says she can’t go on the air, I think she’s correct. I feel Art prepped/talked her through each broadcast. My observations. 😉

ADG12311990

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 26, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Those were simpler times... we sure could use FortRock around here today...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

Well your sarcasm is almost as bad as your spelling. Work on that, will ya?

ItsOver

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 26, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
The Rock has been a long time, no see in the wonderful world of BG.

Last Post - August 04, 2015, 07:01:10 PM

moosie

Quote from: Hog on April 26, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
Here nor there, it makes ALL the difference, it proves that Keith is upholding the contract and that Heather is not.  Keith is playing smart and abiding by the contract, makes all the difference, esp. in court.  If Keith doesn't follow the contract he opens himself to litigation.  So does Heather, but Keith has more to lose.

peace
Hog
Indemnification, precisely, who is going to bother suing someone who lives in BFE and hasn't got shit.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ghost on April 26, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
Hello! My first post! I was an avid MITD listener/time traveler. My heart is aching so badly for new broadcasts I came over here. Things I’ve noticed, MV posted a litigation with Art yesterday which states his son moved to Oregon. Heather has said online she lived in Oregon. A couple days before ‘Friday the 13th’ Heather mentioned on the air she was having a BAD day. Search around, I believe Art’s wedding anniversary was the next day!! She says she can’t go on the air, I think she’s correct. I feel Art prepped/talked her through each broadcast. My observations. 😉
Welcome.  Observe often.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

He doesn't pick up on stuff like that. He puts the 'ass' in Asperger's.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2018, 10:36:21 AM
He doesn't pick up on stuff like that. He puts the 'ass' in Asperger's.

I pick up on it when it's well executed, like you should be.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Hog on April 26, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

peace
Hog

IF it got to court (Unlikely) Keith is unlikely to get a red cent from Heather, she'd just file for bankruptcy. I'm not knocking Keith, I was just pointing out the difference in their differing approaches to any contract.

DanTSX

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 09:52:11 AM
Thank yew! I currently still have this cold from hell but at least I went back to work today. BTW if you guys aren't following the bellgab twitter you should. It's a hoot!
@BellGabDotcom
If you want to follow me I'm @femmegirl311.
Edit: no one told me to say that either, it's just a hilarious feed.

Followed

Also gave me the chance to discover I was blocked by all of phil hendrie’s accounts. 

What a triggered little weasel