• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I was banned from this site long long ago so to make amends

Started by gnooryblows, May 05, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

gnooryblows

Quote from: McPhallus on May 07, 2014, 02:36:06 PM
Your promoting a very fringe idea that only a handful of people believe.  Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and you ain't got nothin'.

I'm further convinced that other poster was right.... you're trying to convince yourself that you were banned by a bunch of fanboys instead of admitting that your idea just doesn't make any sense.

the truth doesnt require anything, it will have been whether you prove it or not

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 07, 2014, 02:18:42 PM

You keep believing that, and ask various websites about libelous comments from unsubstantiated accusations and how the site owner is more than willing to help interested parties with their enquiries....

It's always amusing how the same people who see nothing wrong in making defamatory accusations are the same who want their 'freedoms' protecting..Such as the freedom to destroy someones reputation? How much would they mind if say Art Bell started spouting unsubstantiated crap about you? And you had strangers repeating it on CT websites, that were all lies, but hey...that's 'freedom' eh? Oh, and you couldn't afford to sue for libel, but people believed the shit about you? Sting a bit?

i dont think i would care what art bell said about me or what anyone else would say
im a dude who picks trash for a living, so lots of people say things about me offline, brush it off

WhiteCrow

41 posts to this thread are your only posts so far.
Is this all you got boy?

coaster

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 01:50:46 PM
i NEVER said it happened for sure
Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 01:46:32 PM
i have reasons to believe that he murdered her and i told them.
Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 02:48:23 PM
the truth doesnt require anything, it will have been whether you prove it or not
You are quite the troll. I can see why you were banned before.

onan

I dunno, guys. I was pretty much in support of Art... but that reverse speech thing... I gotta rethink things now.

Khameleon808

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 01:42:46 PM

youre obviously lost in the dense forrest of art bells pubic hairs cuz youve been hanging from his nut sack prob since the 90s

Try some IcyHurt on that butt.  One of TaintCo's many fine products.

WOTR

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 01:50:46 PM
once more, i NEVER said it happened for sure because who could ever be sure of anything? but dude like obviously thats a bizarre story and the whole deal it should have aroused more suspicion than it did
So you admit that it is likely that you are wrong... do not really have proof, have no first had experience with Art or relationship to any party involved but you are happy to post the accusation on a website?  You may feel that the following is personal... it really is just observation.

You are either
1. Young (under 30)
or
2. Have a relatively low IQ

Naturally, it could be a combination of categories.  You arrive on a website knowing that the man you accuse of murdering his wife has been known to post on.  You have no reason to do so aside from the fact that it amuses you to get a rise out of people, and you play internet detective based on reverse speech and Bell leaving the country too soon for your personal liking?

I included the low IQ as an option based strictly on your internet / free speech statement.  I am not an American, but even I know where your right to free speech ends (along with "freedom of the press.")  No doubt Bell will ignore you (why would he subject himself to a media circus to make a point?)  Having said that, if you honestly believe that you were granted rights by the founders of your country I suggest that you go read the little scraps of paper that you base your assumptions on and then report back...

And people wonder why Art kept a low profile and never went to LA and lived his life in the limelight...  (Naturally, it could be because he thought it easier to commit crimes without being detected in a small town...) ???

WOTR

Quote from: onan on May 07, 2014, 04:52:02 PM
I dunno, guys. I was pretty much in support of Art... but that reverse speech thing... I gotta rethink things now.
Damn Onan... if you are wavering I had better take a closer look at this proof.  No doubt the detectives were paid to overlook it.  A new poster I can dismiss as a crackpot... but when a learned man who is revered in this community thinks the proof is worth a second look, who am I to refuse to open my mind?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on May 07, 2014, 01:16:38 PM
I never really saw this as being that unusual anyway.  Maybe it seems weird looking in at it from the outside, but it always seemed to me that Art was a romantic guy.  It's very obvious from Dark Matter and the following events that he can be an intensely emotional guy.  The way he interacted with Ramona and talked about her constantly, I just think Art feels he needs someone.  Losing your wife, the person you refer to as your soulmate, is one of the absolute hardest things you could go through.  In times like that people get desperate for something solid, Art's grief drove him to find someone new.  Art seemed very happy with Ramona, and he seems very happy with Airyn.  It's sad that a man being happy leads others to believe him to be a murderer.

Of all the petty, juvenile bullshit I've seen on the internet, seeing people accuse Art of murder ranks near the top.

^^^^ yep that sums up how feel about Art. He'd be a great friend to have, a very loyal person, unless you got on his bad side, then watch out. I hate the fact that Art is probably reading this thread but understand, he's wise enough to consider the source.

Jackstar

Quote from: wotr1 on May 08, 2014, 12:11:25 AM
You are either
1. Young (under 30)
or
2. Have a relatively low IQ
Topic: I was banned from this site long long ago so to make amends  (Read 1506 times)

Pet Shop Boys - How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously?
http://youtu.be/jN5YcrK8Li4

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 02:49:28 PM
i dont think i would care what art bell said about me or what anyone else would say
im a dude who picks trash for a living, so lots of people say things about me offline, brush it off

Look. You might not think you're high enough up the food chain to warrant any interest, and I can buy that. But put yourself in the shoes of others. You don t have the right to make unsubstantiated accusations against others. By your own admission you pick up trash, yet you're an expert on the ins and outs of asthma and exactly how it manifests in all people. You really do 't know what you're talking about and just parrot whatever you've read that seems to fit what you already think. You prove that by ignoring all referances to the official post mortom and instead keep trying to sell the murder bs. And why should YOU be let near any official pathology report? You pick up trash, you're not a coroner.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 08, 2014, 12:39:49 AM
Look. You might not think you're high enough up the food chain to warrant any interest, and I can buy that. But put yourself in the shoes of others. You don t have the right to make unsubstantiated accusations against others. By your own admission you pick up trash, yet you're an expert on the ins and outs of asthma and exactly how it manifests in all people. You really do 't know what you're talking about and just parrot whatever you've read that seems to fit what you already think. You prove that by ignoring all referances to the official post mortom and instead keep trying to sell the murder bs. And why should YOU be let near any official pathology report? You pick up trash, you're not a coroner.
picking up trash is awesome, i had a lot of fun out on my rounds tonight

Jackstar

QuotePosted by: Yorkshire pud
« on: Today at 11:39:49 PM »
You are ignoring this user.

Quote from: Jackstar on May 08, 2014, 12:36:22 AM
Pet Shop Boys - How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously?

http://youtu.be/jN5YcrK8Li4

bigchucka

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 10:50:27 AM
http://alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/ZZu6rfhO/was-ramona-bell-murdered-by-art

nobody knows what their home life was like. if she even MENTIONED the word divorce, bell, who was obviously wealthy, would have stood to lose large sum of money. boom, theres one possible motive

furthermore, you do NOT remarry 3 months after the death of your wife of 15 years and you do not begin DATING within the same month of said wife of 15 years death.

Didn't read it, but I think I have the gist of what it would say...

At first I thought you was thinking the "Art had loot, Ramona had a serious medical condition, why wasn't there more live saving gear in the RV, hindsight's always 20/20, wonder if Art blames himself" angle in your back in the day post.  But I'm thinking your going in a more intentional direction...

Your first part...  for some reason I doubt the "nobody knows" part.  There's one I can think in particular would have probably talked.

The second part... everyone's brain works differently.  Especially after a loss in your life.  Trust me, I know.

bigchucka

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 07, 2014, 11:21:46 AM

Alternatively you're deluded and have made several times libelous comments against Art Bell, who if he was made aware and had a mind to, could take MV to task for allowing it, and then he'd come after you. You could plead insanity of course, but MV can't...well not much.

Nahhh... Art would get to see how good of a job he did in teaching people how to think logically and rip holes in conspiracy theories.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bigchucka on May 08, 2014, 03:17:31 AM
Didn't read it, but I think I have the gist of what it would say...

At first I thought you was thinking the "Art had loot, Ramona had a serious medical condition, why wasn't there more live saving gear in the RV, hindsight's always 20/20, wonder if Art blames himself" angle in your back in the day post.  But I'm thinking your going in a more intentional direction...

Your first part...  for some reason I doubt the "nobody knows" part.  There's one I can think in particular would have probably talked.

The second part... everyone's brain works differently.  Especially after a loss in your life.  Trust me, I know.

Oh give him credit. He's a cv surgeon on his days off and an expert on asthma and it's variations so why wouldn't he also be an expert in grief counselling and how different people react differently?

Khameleon808

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 08, 2014, 12:45:25 AM
youre all so interestin in how you talk

I wish the same could be said for you.
All talking about Art's pubes when everyone here knows he's smoother than jazmunda's gabcast music.

You're also not familiar with rebounding companionship as a coping mechanism for dealing with loss.  Hell maybe the guy just didnt wanna be alone at all, and grieved AFTER hooking up with his new wife.

Worst case scenario, he just didn't dwell as we would expect, and moved on.  Cold yes.. Illegal, no.  Everything else you said though,  doodie. 

onan

Quote from: Khameleon808 on May 08, 2014, 03:44:26 AM
I wish the same could be said for you.
All talking about Art's pubes when everyone here knows he's smoother than jazmunda's gabcast music.

You're also not familiar with rebounding companionship as a coping mechanism for dealing with loss.  Hell maybe the guy just didnt wanna be alone at all, and grieved AFTER hooking up with his new wife.

Worst case scenario, he just didn't dwell as we would expect, and moved on.  Cold yes.. Illegal, no.  Everything else you said though,  doodie.

Most likely, if Art had done anything untoward, his comments towards Ramona now would be non-existent or denigrating. That isn't the case.

Although, I can understand someone looking at his initial three month reactions and finding it bothersome, going further than that... not really interested.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 08, 2014, 09:34:30 AM
You people fascinate me

That's because you're learning stuff that they don't tell you on conspiracy websites. One day you really will understand asthma and grief. Small steps though, don't rush into that learning stuff.