• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I was banned from this site long long ago so to make amends

Started by gnooryblows, May 05, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

Khameleon808

I like how this guy keeps saying "I'm not gonna argue about it anymore"  then proceeds it with a huge wall of text with more bullshit.   Look dude, you made your point.  NO one here gives a shit who you were or what you think if you have to make a spectacle of it.   

I am someone that just recently got unbanned for dumb shit too. But I didn't come back on here acting like a complete fucktard.   I am only grateful this thread has entertained me this long to forget i had a 3gb file uploading.

This guy is a total boner who woke up needing attention today.   

coaster

I don't really understand why this is being discussed. God forbid someone lose their spouse and then be called a murderer. Pretty disgusting.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Khameleon808 on May 07, 2014, 12:58:10 PM
I am only grateful this thread has entertained me this long to forget i had a 3gb file uploading.

heh heh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on May 07, 2014, 01:02:38 PM
I don't really understand why this is being discussed. God forbid someone lose their spouse and then be called a murderer. Pretty disgusting.

that's really it.  any one of us (at least, the married among us) could go through the death of a spouse at any time, and similar unfounded accusations could easily be lobbed our way.  the only difference is, none of us are famous enough (as far as i know) for anyone to care.

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 11:44:04 AM
the ONLY thing unusual about it was the speed with which he remarried, but it's such a leap to say the circumstances make him a murderer.  just silly, in fact.

I never really saw this as being that unusual anyway.  Maybe it seems weird looking in at it from the outside, but it always seemed to me that Art was a romantic guy.  It's very obvious from Dark Matter and the following events that he can be an intensely emotional guy.  The way he interacted with Ramona and talked about her constantly, I just think Art feels he needs someone.  Losing your wife, the person you refer to as your soulmate, is one of the absolute hardest things you could go through.  In times like that people get desperate for something solid, Art's grief drove him to find someone new.  Art seemed very happy with Ramona, and he seems very happy with Airyn.  It's sad that a man being happy leads others to believe him to be a murderer.

Of all the petty, juvenile bullshit I've seen on the internet, seeing people accuse Art of murder ranks near the top.

Khameleon808

And the fact this guy comes with the guise of making amends.  First some random dumb gesture of doing what any one of us could do on wikipedia.  Then spiraling downhill enough to bring up oates's work.  I can't tell if this is a butthurt ex-sirius customer or not.   I can definitely tell why this guy was banned. 

And MV had a good point in that anyone who is married themselves, would feel that your jumping on the bandwagon going nowhere, was indeed inappropriate.  This guy clearly has never known the touch of a woman he hasn't paid for. He may just be upset that his income bracket doesn't facilitate going to the Philippines to get younger ones.
Its easy to sit back in your inflatable furniture and completely make up any scenario you want.  You are a book deal away from being booked on jorch's show. 

George Drooly

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 07, 2014, 11:40:02 AM
Oh C'mon, since when has being asleep been an excuse for not knowing what was going on if you'd been awake?

I wish I was asleep now, then this thread would only be a nightmare.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: George Drooly on May 07, 2014, 01:23:46 PM
I wish I was asleep now, then this thread would only be a nightmare.

Please don't start saying that

Or I'll start believing you

If I start believing you

I'll know that this party fears two

(With thanks to the late great Billy Mackenzie)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Khameleon808 on May 07, 2014, 01:19:54 PM
And the fact this guy comes with the guise of making amends.  First some random dumb gesture of doing what any one of us could do on wikipedia.  Then spiraling downhill enough to bring up oates's work.  I can't tell if this is a butthurt ex-sirius customer or not.   I can definitely tell why this guy was banned. 

And MV had a good point in that anyone who is married themselves, would feel that your jumping on the bandwagon going nowhere, was indeed inappropriate.  This guy clearly has never known the touch of a woman he hasn't paid for. He may just be upset that his income bracket doesn't facilitate going to the Philippines to get younger ones.
Its easy to sit back in your inflatable furniture and completely make up any scenario you want.  You are a book deal away from being booked on jorch's show. 

Quote from: Khameleon808 on May 07, 2014, 12:58:10 PM
I like how this guy keeps saying "I'm not gonna argue about it anymore"  then proceeds it with a huge wall of text with more bullshit.   Look dude, you made your point.  NO one here gives a shit who you were or what you think if you have to make a spectacle of it.   

I am someone that just recently got unbanned for dumb shit too. But I didn't come back on here acting like a complete fucktard.   I am only grateful this thread has entertained me this long to forget i had a 3gb file uploading.

This guy is a total boner who woke up needing attention today.

youre obviously lost in the dense forrest of art bells pubic hairs cuz youve been hanging from his nut sack prob since the 90s

gnooryblows

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 01:05:31 PM
that's really it.  any one of us (at least, the married among us) could go through the death of a spouse at any time, and similar unfounded accusations could easily be lobbed our way.  the only difference is, none of us are famous enough (as far as i know) for anyone to care.

i can say what i want man, i have reasons to believe that he murdered her and i told them. lots of other people think he murdered her too so blah blah this can go back and forth forever.
if you want to murder someone and do it right you can get away with it, especially when you have money and power and influence and prestige. so to talk about autopsy reports and shit makes no sense, but he was out on the meat market again within 2 weeks and then fled the country for a bit and her death was totally suspicious if his story is that he was "sleeping" through probably moans for help from her (i had forgotten about the part about him sleeping through it until you mentioned)

gnooryblows

you have an asthma attack and you have time to take multiple puffs on your inhaler enough for the medicine to fuck up your lungs but you dont run to wake up the only other person in the house that would be able to save you?
dude wtf not believable one bit

gnooryblows

like anyone is gonna stop and scratch their head and sort of put two and two together here but not you people

gnooryblows

once more, i NEVER said it happened for sure because who could ever be sure of anything? but dude like obviously thats a bizarre story and the whole deal it should have aroused more suspicion than it did

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 01:46:32 PM
i can say what i want man, i have reasons to believe that he murdered her and i told them. lots of other people think he murdered her too so blah blah this can go back and forth forever.
if you want to murder someone and do it right you can get away with it, especially when you have money and power and influence and prestige. so to talk about autopsy reports and shit makes no sense, but he was out on the meat market again within 2 weeks and then fled the country for a bit and her death was totally suspicious if his story is that he was "sleeping" through probably moans for help from her (i had forgotten about the part about him sleeping through it until you mentioned)

Your call MV but he's making accusations that might be seen as you sanctioning because you're not deleting them. In the Uk the web owner's name is above the door and they can and do get hammered (even from the US) if someone makes libelous comments.

AS for GMD...get a fucking purpose in life, you're obsessed with death, even wanting it on a radio host...Get some help Soon!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 07, 2014, 01:54:03 PM

Your call MV but he's making accusations that might be seen as you sanctioning because you're not deleting them. In the Uk the web owner's name is above the door and they can and do get hammered (even from the US) if someone makes libelous comments.

AS for GMD...get a fucking purpose in life, you're obsessed with death, even wanting it on a radio host...Get some help Soon!
whatever bro

gnooryblows

just delete the stupid thread if youre so worried about it, or ban me whatever.

Jackstar

QuoteTopic: I was banned from this site long long ago so to make amends  (Read 1256 times)

This is why we can't have nice things.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 01:48:25 PM
like anyone is gonna stop and scratch their head and sort of put two and two together here but not you people
Really , this rant is pathetic, disgusting, and, of course unsubstantiated.  The reason no one here puts "two and two together" if because not only do you not have four, you haven't two or even one shred of evidence.  This is all hearsay and I damn well feel Art Bell deserves better than this.

gnooryblows

theres really no crime in speculating over whether or not foul play was involved in the murder, oops I'm sorry death of a public figures spouse

NowhereInTime

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 02:04:14 PM
theres really no crime in speculating over whether or not foul play was involved in the murder, oops I'm sorry death of a public figures spouse
It isn't a function of crime, its a function of decency and I wish you would either show some or produce your evidence.

gnooryblows

libel would be if i said
"oh look i have proof that mr bell murdered his wife" and then posted a bunch of fake shit and even then i dont believe the law applies to public forums where free speech is supposed to be protected, tho obviously some of those freedoms have not been protected in the world as of late....

point is its more of a thing for newspapers and magazines and shit, possibly blogs, but are there cases of internet forum libel? ive never heard of one personally

soo im open to someone pointing one out

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 02:08:24 PM
libel would be if i said
"oh look i have proof that mr bell murdered his wife" and then posted a bunch of fake shit and even then i dont believe the law applies to public forums where free speech is supposed to be protected, tho obviously some of those freedoms have not been protected in the world as of late....

point is its more of a thing for newspapers and magazines and shit, possibly blogs, but are there cases of internet forum libel? ive never heard of one personally

soo im open to someone pointing one out

You keep believing that, and ask various websites about libelous comments from unsubstantiated accusations and how the site owner is more than willing to help interested parties with their enquiries....

It's always amusing how the same people who see nothing wrong in making defamatory accusations are the same who want their 'freedoms' protecting..Such as the freedom to destroy someones reputation? How much would they mind if say Art Bell started spouting unsubstantiated crap about you? And you had strangers repeating it on CT websites, that were all lies, but hey...that's 'freedom' eh? Oh, and you couldn't afford to sue for libel, but people believed the shit about you? Sting a bit?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 01:42:46 PM

youre obviously lost in the dense forrest of art bells pubic hairs cuz youve been hanging from his nut sack prob since the 90s

keep building up that credibility.  way to go.

MV/Liberace!

the problem is, you want two and two to equal five.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 02:22:26 PM
the problem is, you want two and two to equal five.

Or as Astroguy said it isn't even wrong...it's the same as saying (paraphrase)  6+dog=laserbeam

Jackstar

On the bright side, it is at last becoming clear to me, why this planet is under attack.

McPhallus

Your promoting a very fringe idea that only a handful of people believe.  Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and you ain't got nothin'.

I'm further convinced that other poster was right.... you're trying to convince yourself that you were banned by a bunch of fanboys instead of admitting that your idea just doesn't make any sense.