• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I was banned from this site long long ago so to make amends

Started by gnooryblows, May 05, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:21:26 AM
my honest take is that ramona and him may have had some problem, or he may have been talking to the woman in philipenes....
ramona has a asthma attack in the trailer while theyre on vacation, she reaches for the inhaler, bell gently nudges it out of reach
waits a few minutes to call the authorities
ramona dies
the end

of course, since art is a murderer (your assertion) he could be lying, but upon returning to c2c after her death, he said her lungs were hyper inflated due to overuse of her asthma medication, essentially causing them to stop working.  exactly the opposite of what you allege.

wr250

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:06:37 AM
fine, she smoked, im not a self proclaimed expert on the topic, i was just pointing out the suspiciousness of it all when i got banned, on other websites ive posted the same comment about him murdering her and most people who reply just say "yeah, duh"
but whether she smoked or not or whether it was arts cigarette that did it was never part of the point (obv she knew he smoked when she started boning him). the point is that known asthmatics keep their inhalers close by, especially if they have dangerous, potentially deadly asthma. and they were in a trailer from what i remember (correct me if im wrong) when it happened, so art must have heard her in distress because camping trailers are not big

the whole thing stinks

money
power
celebrity
status
and DEATH

your a douchepickle
oh and welcome to the TRHC club, hater.

gnooryblows

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 11:26:06 AM
of course, since art is a murderer (your assertion) he could be lying, but upon returning to c2c after her death, he said her lungs were hyper inflated due to overuse of her asthma medication, essentially causing them to stop working.  exactly the opposite of what you allege.
thats interesting but yes, it would make sense for him to cover his butt
also it doesnt do anything for the possibility that he waited to inform paramedics

also its important everyone understand i am not saying he DID or DIDNT do anything i am stating that i BELIEVE he did this and i do BELIEVE it, sorry
when it comes to rich fuckers and anyone in show business they do NOT get the benefit of the doubt from me

gnooryblows

even if you go look at the old posts people, nothing ever said oh he definitely did it. i was not there in the trailer, so i dont know for sure, but you people are nuts not to recognize it was fishy

gnooryblows

also, i am an art bell fan, which was why i signed up for this site to begin with and wanted to chat with you people while he did his show.

but that does not change the fact that i believe what i believe about him and that he is morally no person to be admired. i will always believe he murdered his wife and he's obv fascinated with dark macabre shit so i dont see why its so upsetting to people

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:30:41 AM
thats interesting but yes, it would make sense for him to cover his butt
cover his butt?  going on national radio and making assertions that are medically contradictory to what was reported in an official autopsy would cover his butt?  how much ketamine must one take in order to achieve this degree of logic and reasoning?

also it doesnt do anything for the possibility that he waited to inform paramedics
he did wait.  because he was asleep when she died.

sorry
when it comes to rich fuckers and anyone in show business they do NOT get the benefit of the doubt from me
going for the class angle, are you?  way to go, regular joe.  this is a hoot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 11:29:31 AM

that smarts, mate.

I refer the gentleman to his avatar and the fact he woke one day and thought having this forum a good idea in the first place...hence 'not much' insane.

gnooryblows

if you folks want to believe different, im not gonna argue or fight it anymore but you should at least recognize it was bizarre circumstances

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 11:35:26 AM
because he was asleep when she died.

Oh C'mon, since when has being asleep been an excuse for not knowing what was going on if you'd been awake? I can give the benefit of the doubt, but simple unconsciousness is no excuse*.

*I'm making that bit up, I have to  in case he thinks I'm going along with his delusions.

gnooryblows

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 11:35:26 AM
cover his butt?  going on national radio and making assertions that are medically contradictory to what was reported in an official autopsy would cover his butt?  how much ketamine must one take in order to achieve this degree of logic and reasoning?
he did wait.  because he was asleep when she died.
going for the class angle, are you?  way to go, regular joe.  this is a hoot.
ok ok first of all i would have see autopsy report dude to know for sure about shit but im not saying your wrong on that one.
however i dont think he would have remained asleep while his wife was dying i think he would have been awoken by the struggle.
i said before im not expert on the case dude thats one more reason i didnt wanna start talking about it when i posted back here. but the circumstances are still suspicious plus theres money involved so you never know what might have happened. maybe he poisoned her with albuterol? if you claim her lungs were fucked up from it?
i dont KNOW the answer I've only made speculations on the how, what i KNOW is that the whole thing was fishy with the running off later the same month with the 12 yr old philipino and leaving the country and the whole deal.
theres certainly lots of room in the story for anything to have happened cuz obviously there were no witnesses and supposedly mr bell slept in a small trailer without being awoken by his dying wife who was in respiratory distress, which normally puts people into a panic of some sort

gnooryblows

i also wanna point out again that i very explicitly at the beginning of the thread did NOT want to get into this again but obv it was teased out of me

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:35:43 AM
if you folks want to believe different, im not gonna argue or fight it anymore but you should at least recognize it was bizarre circumstances

the ONLY thing unusual about it was the speed with which he remarried, but it's such a leap to say the circumstances make him a murderer.  just silly, in fact.

gnooryblows

like i would rather you people just feel how you want about it nobody was trying to shove it in your face.
on other conspiracy sites people are just like oh yeah he obv killer her. how was i to know you would react so differently? art covers conspiracy topics so i figured it would be the same deal

you want to think art did nothing, think that. how am i know that he didnt? i never claim to know %100, so just drop it

McPhallus

Someone call Ed Dames.  He'll clear this shit right up.

gnooryblows

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 11:44:04 AM
the ONLY thing unusual about it was the speed with which he remarried, but it's such a leap to say the circumstances make him a murderer.  just silly, in fact.

fine dude believe what you want about it i never wanted to come here and fight about it or even bring it up again, but i'd appreciate if you at least respected that i have my view on it now that its out in the open

beyond that it doesnt matter to me what other folks believe about it

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:41:36 AM
maybe he poisoned her with albuterol? if you claim her lungs were fucked up from it?

i didn't claim that.  ART claimed that, as a result of the autopsy report.  again... he'd be insane to go on national radio and make this assertion if it were medically untrue or contradicted the autopsy report.

logic is fun.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:44:39 AM
like i would rather you people just feel how you want about it nobody was trying to shove it in your face.
on other conspiracy sites people are just like oh yeah he obv killer her.t

Yeah, because by and large Conspiracy sites are frequented by the terminally unable to think, crazy and just not fit to breath air. They have no ability to have any critical thinking and believe ANY shit anyone comes along and tells them..I know this to be true because I got thrown off one such site because I spun a story about some crap only 'I and a few close colleagues knew about'. It was the blue touch paper and you wouldn't believe the takers who told me I was doing 'great work' and to be careful. I got thrown off because I owned up to it and the mods didn't have the same approach to psychological research, fun.

gnooryblows

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 11:47:05 AM
i didn't claim that.  ART claimed that, as a result of the autopsy report.  again... he'd be insane to go on national radio and make this assertion if it were medically untrue or contradicted the autopsy report.

logic is fun.

ok fine believe what you want MV it does not matter to me
I'm still a fan of his, i relistened to the patsy the witch show last night and dont care if he killed his wife or not, even tho i think he did

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 07, 2014, 11:56:43 AM
Yeah, because by and large Conspiracy sites are frequented by the terminally unable to think, crazy and just not fit to breath air. They have no ability to have any critical thinking and believe ANY shit anyone comes along and tells them..I know this to be true because I got thrown off one such site because I spun a story about some crap only 'I and a few close colleagues knew about'. It was the blue touch paper and you wouldn't believe the takers who told me I was doing 'great work' and to be careful. I got thrown off because I owned up to it and the mods didn't have the same approach to psychological research, fun.

a lot of the information outlets are tightly controlled today (media / propaganda, even university study). first hand information is sometimes the way to glean true information from the world around you. its not right that they banned you though esp if you DID own up to it but people on conspiracy forums will believe the possibility of a lone person coming forward and telling the truth over the possibility of a corporate and government controlled media outlet telling them what is really going on (rightfully so, i would argue) So they may have been defending the integrity of that system in their minds, even still its lame that they banned you.

whistleblowers are in a fact a real thing and they do often turn up very dead

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:59:11 AM
ok fine believe what you want MV it does not matter to me
I'm still a fan of his, i relistened to the patsy the witch show last night and dont care if he killed his wife or not, even tho i think he did

i'm not believing what i "want".  that's what you're doing.  i'm believing what the facts allow.  nothing more.  you have no evidence art bell murdered his wife.  none.

WOTR

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 07, 2014, 11:20:09 AM
You may laugh at reverse speech but howzabout this one -
If you rearrange the letters in the phrase "Art killed Ramona Bell" you get "ART BELL KILLED RAMONA"
HFS!
Great post!  excellent evidence.  where is Annagrammy when we need her?
Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:10:55 AM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1273933/pg1

and at some point there was reverse speech evidence off it supposedly. granted it was years ago and the audio is no longer available. however the question remains and if anyone is able to find the audio i'd like to hear it
A real shame that such damning evidence has been lost.  Surely were it still available he would be locked up.  Also, it is a real shame that he went travelling outside of the US after the death of his wife.  If only he had not stayed away until the statute of limitations had run out... then they could have arrested him upon his return.  (there is a 6 month statute of limitations on murder, right?)

WOTR

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:44:39 AM
on other conspiracy sites people are just like oh yeah he obv killer her. how was i to know you would react so differently? art covers conspiracy topics so i figured it would be the same deal
Can you provide some links?  I would love to see the caliber of posters and the number who are posting that this is obvious.

gnooryblows

Quote from: wotr1 on May 07, 2014, 12:23:27 PM
Can you provide some links?  I would love to see the caliber of posters and the number who are posting that this is obvious.
no

phrodo

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 12:32:44 PM
no

I think you obviously killed Ramona and are accusing Art in an attempt to cover your ass and ease your guilty conscience.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: phrodo on May 07, 2014, 12:43:30 PM
I think you obviously killed Ramona and are accusing Art in an attempt to cover your ass and ease your guilty conscience.

finally we're on to something.

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:34:48 AM
also, i am an art bell fan...

No yer not.

Did you ever actually listen to the shows?  Listeners could tell Ramona was Art's soul mate - the way they interacted , the way he talked about her, the way they did everything together.  He even bought her the local radio station to play with.  Did you hear his voice and how he sounded when he returned to the air? - on one of those first few shows he sounded suicidal to the point a caller called the local police and had them go check on him while he was on the air

You mention money - if Art was the greedy sob you think he is he wouldn't have been living in Pahrump turning down TV and movie offers and avoiding conventions, he would have been living in Hollywood acting the way George Noory does.

And here's the thing about men in very happy marriages - they tend to remarry quickly when their beloved spouse dies.  Men in not so happy marriages - not so much.  The timeline and storyline about Airyn sounds right to me, there are no holes in the story

You are way off on this one.