• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

Oh dear...The Yanks won't have a clue what you're talking about... They can't count in tens. Much easier to say 85 mph.

Why should we bow down to their inferior miles per hour brother?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 16, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
or.... the deal is that the aliens will turn us into reproductive incubators if disclosure happens.... all of us.

I don't know if it's urban myth but apparently only John Hurt and the director knew exactly what was going to happen in that scene.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

I don't know if it's urban myth but apparently only John Hurt and the director knew exactly what was going to happen in that scene.

I've heard that too and I think that that is accurate it's probably on the DVD commentary track if it is

that is what i have always heard about it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 06:05:36 PM
Why should we bow down to their inferior miles per hour brother?

Well, this is the thing (stay with me on this)...I'm of course English, and as you also know we have a bit of ambiguity when it comes to units of measurements. We're fairly fluid in which we use and when..Fuel is measured and sold per litre.. Produce both pounds and ounces and kilos and grammes.. Paper weight is grammes per metre.. Mileage is erm, miles..The countdown to Ausfahrt (In joke for anyone travelling in Germany and Austria) is in yards rather than 100 metres.. Currency is in tens.. (Didn't used to be).

Basically, in the UK, we have and do use whichever unit that is convenient, but even better than that, it can change at any time.  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

It's only $771000 spankaroos...A few weeks of donations I think

He would end up losing his key & be locked out all night

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 06:13:40 PM
Stoned

Beer is sold in pints...Real pints 20 fl oz ones, not girly 16 fl oz American limp wristed pints. Wine bottle in litres or fractions of.. As are spirits.

The convention should have been over by now by at least 24 minutes so we'll give him another 10 to 15 minutes to Waddle back to his hotel room or find a Starbucks

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

It's only $771000 spankaroos...A few weeks of donations I think

A street named after him? Maybe all those hoarded bars of gold and silver were invested in real estate...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 06:29:09 PM
A street named after him? Maybe all those hoarded bars of gold and silver were invested in real estate...

DoHH I missed that ! Now you're talking real grifting potential..He'll need a PR, PA, CGI, YMCA, a full orchestra, several pairs of red shorts with accommodation for twitchies, several lactating hookers, a fourteen year old girl in Starbucks for him to stare at (He can't help it okay?), a 4 X 4 Prius, no make it two, and a cat sanctuary.

That's exaggerated. 

The actors knew that the alien would pop out, but they didn't know and were not prepared to be sprayed with (fake) blood.  That prompted the reaction seen in the movie, which was genuine.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

DoHH I missed that ! Now you're talking real grifting potential..He'll need a PR, PA, CGI, YMCA, a full orchestra, several pairs of red shorts with accommodation for twitchies, several lactating hookers, a fourteen year old girl in Starbucks for him to stare at (He can't help it okay?), a 4 X 4 Prius, no make it two, and a cat sanctuary.

The story arc has expanded exponentially...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

Beer is sold in pints...Real pints 20 fl oz ones, not girly 16 fl oz American limp wristed pints. Wine bottle in litres or fractions of.. As are spirits.

How many stones does your pint weigh?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 16, 2018, 06:34:34 PM
That's exaggerated. 

The actors knew that the alien would pop out, but they didn't know and were not prepared to be sprayed with (fake) blood.  That prompted the reaction seen in the movie, which was genuine.

As I said, I didn't know. Thanks.

GravitySucks

We need a lip reader to decipher what he said on the first 5 minutes of last night's video before he turned on his mic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 06:36:35 PM
How many stones does your pint weigh?

Depends what's in it.. 1 CWT is 8 stone or 112 pounds. 4.54 litres is 1 imperial gallon (160 fl oz).. 2.25 pounds is 1 kilogramme. 1.75 pints (20 fl oz pint) is 1 litre.

Then we can go to paper: A quire is 25 sheets..an Imperial ream is 20 quires or 480 sheets..metric ream is 500 sheets.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 06:51:56 PM
That's not George on the stage next to George Noory is it?

No that's Tommy.

I e mailed Tommy a while ago to inform him what I suspected he already knew; That Senda was a pile of grifting shit.

I found it:

Dear Sirs,

I'll get to the point and have no need to give any background to the subject at hand; I'm certain you're both very well aware.

Its come to the notice (primarily because he can't keep anything private, private) of those who are disgusted at his behavior that he intends to travel to you Mr Danheiser. It seems that you're unable to open the videos he sends you (Now, there's a worry! :) ). Naturally no-one but him believes you 'can't' open them, but hats off to you; its inspired.

I thought you'd like the information though about his intentions to try to see you in person. Now, the unkind might suggest you contact him directly and verify when that might be (You heard a rumor?) but on the day in question, forget and be 'out of the office'.

The individual is a leech. His astonishing arrogance, deception and preying on the gullible is beneath contempt. No doubt you know about the more unsavory of his past and present indulgences; and how you both kept cool when he dragged his equally repulsive partner along to 'interview' you both I can't imagine. I know I'd have walked out.

Anyway, do what you will with the information, but most know you have him where you want him.

Best wishes

Gorgeous Yorkshireman.

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 06:09:44 PM
George might have other options for housing...

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1747-La-Senda-Pl-South-Pasadena-CA-91030/2124034023_zpid/
wait...
how do you know that isn’t his “real” home ?
and Casa Senda is merely a “studio prop” ?
La Senda Place is a coincidence ?
“there are no coincidences”

https://youtu.be/udEVZL2HtVM
Alien con video of stuff for sale filmed by some little kid but he's a much better camera man than George Senda is

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
As Sendas manager, I wonder what WhiteTroll has to say about all this?

Again grubby I' not George's manager, never said I was.. I'm an investor.

Still catching up reading this thread..at this point ..I watched some of last nights live videos and it appeared that George was overwhelmed and was going to bail. Already last night he canceled going to Aliencon on Sunday. ..but .. I still believe he went today but George being George (all talk no action) couldn't do any live videos at Aliencon.

Hope he had a good day at Aliencon, I'd hate to see his big dream be a complete failure. But lots of poetic justice if it was.. lol.. no matter how things turn out, George will rationalize any situation to his advantage.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 07:08:25 PM
https://youtu.be/udEVZL2HtVM
Alien con video of stuff for sale found by some little kid but he's a much better camera man than George Senda is

And? You seem surprised? A fucking orangutan with no arms is a better cameraman than Senda. Just stop making out the young kid is some kind of genius compared with Senda, okay? You don't know it (I'm about to tell you), you've taken dumps with more common sense than Senda, squeezed zits that have more self awareness than Senda, trimmed toe nails that have more in common with sentient humans than Senda, so STFU!

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 16, 2018, 07:04:46 PM
wait...
how do you know that isn’t his “real” home ?
and Casa Senda is merely a “studio prop” ?
La Senda Place is a coincidence ?
“there are no coincidences”

Mysteries/conundrums/riddles...we're all here trying to figure it out.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 16, 2018, 07:11:38 PM
Again grubby I' not George's manager, never said I was.. I'm an investor.

Still catching up reading this thread..at this point ..I watched some of last nights live videos and it appeared that George was overwhelmed and was going to bail. Already last night he canceled going to Aliencon on Sunday. ..but .. I still believe he went today but George being George (all talk no action) couldn't do any live videos at Aliencon.

Hope he had a good day at Aliencon, I'd hate to see his big dream be a complete failure. But lots of poetic justice if it was.. lol.. no matter how things turn out, George will rationalize any situation to his advantage.

He travelled 12 hours on a train to Pasadena, didn't go to where he's been hoping to go for the last eight months or so, has spent all that time in a hotel room with a broken I-Pad, has another twelve hours train journey to look forward to and a stinking hovel...Yeah, I bet he's skipping along as happy as a fucking clam.

https://youtu.be/Ikcurj25zxM

This kid is a cinematic genius, he actually film part of his trip unlike George Senda

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 07:15:02 PM
Mysteries/conundrums/riddles...we're all here trying to figure it out.

It's like the goddamn DaVinci Code

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on June 16, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
Far be it for me to offer any advice to the twat... But it would seem that using funds for something that would benefit you might be a better idea.  What does he hope to get out of attending the con?  He will spend hundreds of dollars for the opportunity to purchase woo and junk.  There is no "return on investment" as he does not make gobs of cash on youtube.  There is no "life enrichment" for the travel.

All there will be is a couple of days of hobbling around a convention hall screaming in pain followed by the realization that his bank account is now completely drained and he no longer has a "safety net" or any form of security and that he blew his wad on a three day trip that means nothing and provided him nothing (other than more shit to dust.)

Idiot.

"other than more shit to dust"

Gold there boy ..pure comedy gold.
How you slipped that line in. Perfect!