• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 03:03:27 PM
I was so hoping to see LMH confronted with Senda. He'd give her flashbacks to her cattle mutilation work. She might even check to see if he had a cored out anus.

We all were.  Looking at the train schedule it's not in the cards.  I doubt he even made it into the Convention Center. 

Just awoke, packed up made it to train station, re-booked and headed home.  Any other scenario leaves him out in the street all night,
vulnerable to being croaked out and dropped into a dumpster.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
One can hope he either found his ticket, or was able to show them email proof that he had purchased one.  Not being able to find his ticket, is probably why he didn't know what times his signing/photo schedules are.

How can someone lose money, tickets, documents, receipts at such an incredible rate?

Senda.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 03:22:07 PM
We all were.  Looking at the train schedule it's not in the cards.  I doubt he even made it into the Convention Center. 

Just awoke, packed up made it to train station, re-booked and headed home.  Any other scenario leaves him out in the street all night,

I was thinking Kathleen would have to pay up for the extra night once the maid woke him up, and the desk informed him it was past the 11AM checkout time, and he owed for another night...

I could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

How can someone lose money, tickets, documents, receipts at such an incredible rate?

Senda.

One thing stirkes me.  It seems to me, that IF he could get online, he would be doing live streams BEGGING for money right now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 03:24:52 PM
One thing stirkes me.  It seems to me, that IF he could get online, he would be doing live streams BEGGING for money right now.

You think?  ::)

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

Should I go and pick him up and offer my couch for the night?

LucaParcelli

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 02:51:52 PM
I DO hope to learn if he was able to enter AlienCon simply by showing them his email proof of purchase on his IPad.
Can you imagine being a customer service agent and handling THAT phone call on Monday from GS?

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
One can hope he either found his ticket, or was able to show them email proof that he had purchased one.  Not being able to find his ticket, is probably why he didn't know what times his signing/photo schedules are.
it’s all Curtis’ fault, you know !
Curtis should have been in Pasadena at the Sheraton with FAT FALKIE  !
made sure FAT FALKIE had proper assistance with his luggage !
made sure FAT FALKIE had proper transportation anywhere !
made sure FAT FALKIE had no problems at the hotel !
made sure FAT FALKIE was fed a proper half thawed chicken dish upon his arrival !
made sure FAT FALKIE washed behind his ears !
made sure FAT FALKIE had clean underwear (and wore them) !
made sure FAT FALKIE went to bed early !
made sure FAT FALKIE got up in the morning !
made sure FAT FALKIE had a good breakfast !
made sure FAT FALKIE was handed his ticket immediately before entering the venue and had it attached to his clean T-shirt with a saftey pin...and told not to touch it !

oh, and do not talk to strangers !
“stranger danger”

The senda guy is such a grifter that next year he'll probably have his own booth at alien con selling turmeric right next to George Noory

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 16, 2018, 03:32:36 PM
are you serious(ly nuts)...
or making a funny ?

GravitySucks

That would seem to be extremely decent of you and would qualify you in the BellGab hall of fame if both of you survive.

SredniVashtar

If you want to throw it out the next morning, sure.

Lilith

Think bedbugs and fleas...

But it's up to you.  :-\

SredniVashtar

And Senda will probably molest your rabbit, but you're probably into that, you filthy beast.

My theory is he already on the way home.
If he isn't, that would be above and beyond a kind gesture, but how would you make Senda contact?

You might want to stop by Home Depot first and buy a very large tarp to put over the couch

Yorkshire pud

Oh would you? Be a lamb and take care of him....What the fuck am I saying??????????????

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 03:38:21 PM
If he isn't, that would be above and beyond a kind gesture, but how would you make Senda contact?

Maybe send him an email telling him help is on the way

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 16, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
it’s all Curtis’ fault, you know !
Curtis should have been in Pasadena at the Sheraton with FAT FALKIE  !
made sure FAT FALKIE had proper assistance with his luggage !
made sure FAT FALKIE had proper transportation anywhere !
made sure FAT FALKIE had no problems at the hotel !
made sure FAT FALKIE was fed a proper half thawed chicken dish upon his arrival !
made sure FAT FALKIE washed behind his ears !
made sure FAT FALKIE had clean underwear (and wore them) !
made sure FAT FALKIE went to bed early !
made sure FAT FALKIE got up in the morning !
made sure FAT FALKIE had a good breakfast !
made sure FAT FALKIE was handed his ticket immediately before entering the venue and had it attached to his clean T-shirt with a saftey pin...and told not to touch it !

oh, and do not talk to strangers !
“stranger danger”

And a label safety pinned to his shirt with his name and address and Curtis's contact details in case he got lost.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Be sure to mention BellGab and say 'MV sent me'. Then he'll know to trust you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Yeah, that'll work.. Yeah...Absolutely.

Lilith

I got a kick out of Senda's first live vid last night, where Senda spends half the night trying to explain to Kathleen how to work the TV.  That was a priceless length of live stream video.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Oh. 
He was packing that Godawful pig sticker in his luggage, wasn't he?  Just forget it Luca - he might bleed you
as a hater..............

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 03:45:07 PM
I got a kick out of Senda's first live vid last night, where Senda spends half the night trying to explain to Kathleen how to work the TV.  That was a priceless length of live stream video.

Only to finally disclose that he had broken the door to the blu-ray and the disk had to be put in just right.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
Only to finally disclose that he had broken the door to the blu-ray and the disk had to be put in just right.

I guess he must have dropped it.

Found him! In the last frame before they turn the camera off sitting there with his glasses looking down at a tablet or am I wrong?
https://youtu.be/Tvd7YBI4hNM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

He broke it? Surely he means the manufacturer of the player didn't make it strong enough to withstand the gentle use that a clumsy fat fucking fat cunt like Senda would put it through!!!

Class action to follow.

#donatefornewbluerayplayer