• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
I suppose because he thought the profile of his elephantine sized head/neck would be sufficient..

Probably...he'd need it to be tailored of course.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
I suppose because he thought the profile of his elephantine sized head/neck would be sufficient..

If only George had taken my Skype call, that was another question I had jotted down to ask him.  I really did want to ask him what had happened to his neck.

Quote from: brig on April 26, 2018, 08:32:36 AM
Thats a thought, but I don't think it would work in Georges case because of all the dust under and behind all the bookcases and furniture, like, under his sofa/bed for example.  He would need to move all the bookcases and furniture out of his apartment for that to work I think.  It probably works perfectly for your garage because it is free of hoards of furniture that hasn't been moved in years.  I could be wrong.
LOL
actually my garage is pristine
it is 36x24 and has 2 vehicles, workbench, shelves for tools and my garden, lawn equipment
ONLY
and the floor is fully clean, as everything is off floor or able to be cleaned under with my Stihl BR320
WORKS GREAT

in fact I would rather eat food off my garage floor than in Casa Senda’s Kitchen out of Falkie’s BEDPAN

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
LOL
it is 36x24 and has 2 vehicles, workbench, shelves for tools and my garden, lawn equipment
ONLY
and the floor is fully clean, as everything is off floor or able to be cleaned under with my Stihl BR320
WORKS GREAT

Do you want to come over and do ours? We've just moved in and it's full of stuff at the moment that needs sorting out...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

Do you want to come over and do ours? We've just moved in and it's full of stuff at the moment that needs sorting out...
LOL
been there, done that !
my last 2 moves I completed myself with immediate family
last was really too much
IF another, I will hire people
I am a penny pincher and was paid by company plus time off
and thought, oh do it myself and use $ for a nice vacation

chefist

LOL
ONLY
WORKS GREAT

This is how I imagine your garage...

Lilith

LOL
ONLY
WORKS GREAT

I KNEW it!   ;D

but that photo did remind me about my Grandpa, he was a farmer and ALWAYS had on Key overalls !
and we, the whole family, decided he should be buried in his Key overalls
there was only one photo or recollection of him in a suit...
his wedding photo, as the story goes, Grandma said yes to his proposal BUT with one stipulation...
they get married by her pastor AND he buy a suit for the wedding

Note: even as a boy I wanted overalls like Grandpa
AND even today I am the proud owner of several pairs of Key overalls purchased at the local place where farmers buy their work clothes
(my xwife hated me to have them on outside doing yard work in our neighborhood, where others hired there yard work done usually by professionals...but know what ? MY YARD, GARDEN ! very unique in my neighborhood as most did not have..BUT EVERYONE enjoyed my salsa 8 varieties peppers 6 varieties tomatoes cilantro 2 varieties onions carrots etc, TREES, BUSHES, FLOWERS ALL LANDSCAPED BY ME MY CRAFTSMAN TILLER 18HP WHEELHORSE TRAILER AND LOADS OF GREAT TOPSOIL (FUCKIN DEVELOPERS REMOVED THE GOOD FARM GROUND TOPSOIL AND SOLD IT...everyone else juices their grass with chemicals)
my x would get pissed when on occasion when I was out front a neighbor lady would stop and chat and say how nice it was I enjoyed my work and a couple laughed and said they thought my overalls were sexy when I mentioned my wife hated me to be seen in them
LOL

come to think of it
my x never liked my straw hat
and was always bitching about my beard

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 09:45:35 AM
come to think of it
my x never liked my straw hat
and was always bitching about my beard

She told me that too..  ;)

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
but that photo did remind me about my Grandpa, he was a farmer and ALWAYS had on Key overalls !
and we, the whole family, decided he should be buried in his Key overalls
there was only one photo or recollection of him in a suit...
his wedding photo, as the story goes, Grandma said yes to his proposal BUT with one stipulation...
they get married by her pastor AND he buy a suit for the wedding

Note: even as a boy I wanted overalls like Grandpa
AND even today I am the proud owner of several pairs of Key overalls purchased at the local place where farmers buy their work clothes
(my xwife hated me to have them on outside doing yard work in our neighborhood, where others hired there yard work done usually by professionals...but know what ? MY YARD, GARDEN ! very unique in my neighborhood as most did not have..BUT EVERYONE enjoyed my salsa 8 varieties peppers 6 varieties tomatoes cilantro 2 varieties onions carrots etc, TREES, BUSHES, FLOWERS ALL LANDSCAPED BY ME MY CRAFTSMAN TILLER 18HP WHEELHORSE TRAILER AND LOADS OF GREAT TOPSOIL (FUCKIN DEVELOPERS REMOVED THE GOOD FARM GROUND TOPSOIL AND SOLD IT...everyone else juices their grass with chemicals)
my x would get pissed when on occasion when I was out front a neighbor lady would stop and chat and say how nice it was I enjoyed my work and a couple laughed and said they thought my overalls were sexy when I mentioned my wife hated me to be seen in them
LOL

LOL...that's a great story. I had an ex-girlfriend (Russian lawyer actually)...overalls turned her on!  ;D Ha.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 09:56:52 AM
LOL...that's a great story. I had an ex-girlfriend (Russian lawyer actually)...overalls turned her on!  ;D Ha.

Herself says the same...grease and oil on my hands adds bonus points too...Women eh?

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 09:56:52 AM
just the well worn overalls...
nothing else...
no shirt...
no shoes or boots...
and only one strap buckled...
seemed to garner the most attention !
(try that next time !)

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 10:13:27 AM
nothing else...
no shirt...
no shoes or boots...
(try that next time !)

You hit the nail on the head...she said her ideal was Tim from the TV show, "Moonshiners". LOL

This level of creepiness and inappropriateness is perfect for the Musings thread.

...and yes, the hat as well.  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
Herself says the same...grease and oil on my hands adds bonus points too...Women eh?
a shower is a must before...
but, a good light sweat in the sun is better than any $150 cologne
(Old Spice or English Leather might perhaps be exceptions)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 10:17:03 AM
a shower is a must before...
but, a good light sweat in the sun is better than any $150 cologne
(Old Spice or English Leather might perhaps be exceptions)

She says that. Women eh?  ;D

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 10:15:57 AM
You hit the nail on the head...she said her ideal was Tim from the TV show, "Moonshiners". LOL

This level of creepiness and inappropriateness is perfect for the Musings thread.
now, myself, I always favored Popcorn Sutton !
I even on a road trip (taking my Mother) to visit my sister in Charlotte made a detour to stop in Maggie Valley, NC
UNFORTUNATELY it was after his suicide, before the damn Feds could send him up for moonshiner type activities

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 26, 2018, 02:41:18 AM
I said quite a few things that usually would get me banned but saying fart got the reprimand along with saying I have Candy by Terry Southern.

But saying that Big foot might make you his forest wife had him laughing.

I laughed at that too.  ;D

His video today has ads in it. Either he's been monetized again or he's just lying about Super Chat because YouTube takes a percentage of Super Chat donations. (Or doesn't know how to turn it on.)

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 10:13:27 AM
nothing else...
no shirt...
no shoes or boots...
(try that next time !)

I'm so uncomfortable right now.

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
now, myself, I always favored Popcorn Sutton !
I even on a road trip (taking my Mother) to visit my sister in Charlotte made a detour to stop in Maggie Valley, NC
UNFORTUNATELY it was after his suicide, before the damn Feds could send him up for moonshiner type activities

Ha...I can see why.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
now, you just try that on Falkie and see what happens !

Falkie actually dwarfs this guy in terms of brain power. ;)

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 10:54:11 AM
Ha...I can see why.

funny, Maggie Valley was just like I had imagined
I even managed to pick up a repurposed milk jug full of moonshine
just like I had seen on Moonshiners
(NEVER had the courage to try it though...used it in other ways)

say, didn’t I read somewhere that Tim went legit ?
(Popcorn is rolling over in his grave if that is true, I bet...you know paying a revenuer money)