• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

ThruTarmac

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 01, 2013, 10:58:09 AM
I am cery cognizant of Lazy George's little feelings whenever I say he is a worthless, boring, stand-in, department store mannequin of a radio host. That's why I say it.
Questions?

Yes! I have a few questions:

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

Why are Softballs hard?

Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet.

Why do we scrub Down and wash Up?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

Can blind people see their dreams?

Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?

Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn't it be leaving a dump?

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?

If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?

If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why's it still #2?

What color would a smurf turn if you choked it?

Where's the egg in an egg roll?

Why aren't blue berries blue?

Where is the lead in a lead pencil?

Why is Greenland called green when it is covered in ice?

I wouldn't put much stock in the names on the other forum, I'd imagine you can choose whatever you'd like when signing up so there will be impersonations of users here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ThruTarmac on December 01, 2013, 11:07:19 AM
Yes! I have a few questions:

Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

That would depend on which road you're on...legal on some autobahns.  :)

Meanandnasty

The main thrust is that they are making meanandnasty comments about many of the posters here.  To do that, they must have some familiarity with this forum.

There are many meanandnasty comments.

I am cery cognizant of Lazy George's little feelings whenever I say he is a worthless, boring, stand-in, department store mannequin of a radio host. That's why I say it.
Questions?

Drug free America... That means they don't cost nothing, AAALRIIIIIGHT!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meanandnasty on December 01, 2013, 11:13:30 AM
The main thrust is that they are making meanandnasty comments about many of the posters here.  To do that, they must have some familiarity with this forum.

Top tip; ignore them, don't read them. I haven't and I imagine that one or two on here might waste their time to get an account to slag me off. Long ago when the net chat room thing was new, some oh so clever dick thought it would be fun to make a website that was basically a 'come and say nasty things about the chat room members'; it folded because the originator found his puerile bollox wasn't getting many members; and those there just regurgitated the same 'na na na na na, Joe blogs smells'...

Quote from: Meanandnasty on December 01, 2013, 11:13:30 AM

To get upset over comments seen on the other forum means you should be on some medication. I don't even know why it's a point of discussion - if her website wasn't talked about ad nauseam here she wouldn't have gained any traction at all.   

onan

It is their forum. They can say whatever they want. I for one, welcome them, all the noory they want. I hope they don't cry too much.

onan

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on December 01, 2013, 11:21:42 AM
I don't even know why it's a point of discussion - if her website wasn't talked about ad nauseam here she wouldn't have gained any traction at all.   

hard to argue with that logic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: guildnavigator on December 01, 2013, 11:17:59 AM

Drug free America... That means they don't cost nothing, AAALRIIIIIGHT!

I remember that was shown on UK news when it came out in the US.. Clinton era wasn't it? I know someone who was involved in the outline of the video, she lives in GA.

Anti-Drug Frying Pan Smash PSA - Rachel Leigh Cook

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Meanandnasty on December 01, 2013, 11:04:38 AM
I trotted over and checked out bellgabsucks.com. 

Hey I just got a mention on bellgabsucks.com:  "Philosopher is the biggest kiss ass in the wrold".  Although, I don't know what "wrold" is. :)

Meanandnasty

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on December 01, 2013, 11:21:42 AM
To get upset over comments seen on the other forum means you should be on some medication. I don't even know why it's a point of discussion - if her website wasn't talked about ad nauseam here she wouldn't have gained any traction at all.   

It was just a factual observation.  Yes, the best course of action is to just ignore. 

I'm not upset.  I find it slightly amusing that they are so meanandnasty when they proclaim to be a friendly forum.  Oh, the irony!

Carry on. .

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Philosopher on December 01, 2013, 11:25:38 AM

Hey I just got a mention on bellgabsucks.com:  "Philosopher is the biggest kiss ass in the wrold".  Although, I don't know what "wrold" is. :)

The wrold is the mainstay of all planetary things...it's a well know fcat.

HaveAccess

bellgabsucks : there are no coincidences

' Wouldnt it be great if there was a hidden hand? ' : Dave

maureen

Questions?
...and may I add: GN is a wannabe- he desperately wants to be the next Nostradamus who is convinced an asteroid will get us, desperately sees himself as the medical saviour of the world, desperately wants to lay down the scientific law that it is all Intelligent Design and desperately wants to be considered a nice guy but he really just has the soul of  slimy used-car salesman who gets his jollies with stories of mutilated children.

Sorry, I TRY to be nice but he makes it difficult!!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 01, 2013, 11:31:55 AM
The wrold is the mainstay of all planetary things...it's a well know fcat.

Yes, the center of the universe and beynod!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: maureen on December 01, 2013, 11:35:08 AM
...and may I add: GN is a wannabe- he desperately wants to be the next Nostradamus who is convinced an asteroid will get us, desperately sees himself as the medical saviour of the world, desperately wants to lay down the scientific law that it is all Intelligent Design and desperately wants to be considered a nice guy but he really just has the soul of  slimy used-car salesman who gets his jollies with stories of mutilated children.

Sorry, I TRY to be nice but he makes it difficult!!

That's trying? LOL

Extra homework, detention and lines for you then.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Philosopher on December 01, 2013, 11:36:20 AM
Yes, the center of the universe and beynod!

Beynod where? The Mlkiywya?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on December 01, 2013, 11:39:03 AM
You guys can say what you want, but I think Lilly loves me.

More than you will EVER know bud..more than you know.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 01, 2013, 11:39:41 AM
More than you will EVER know bud..more than you know.

shit didn't delete that fast enough.

Marc.Knight

"Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" has become another 'catch all' thread, living beyond its intended life.  --ducking--

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Philosopher on December 01, 2013, 11:42:03 AM
"Art Bell Quits Dark Matter" has become another 'catch all' thread, living beyond its intended life.  --ducking--

Has he? Who knew? Why didn't anyone say? Bastards.

onan

Does seem to be the spiral these days doesn't it?

maureen

how about a slight change?... "Art Bell, Quite Dark Matter"

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 01, 2013, 11:39:13 AM
Beynod where? The Mlkiywya?

I'm convinced that Falkie lives in room 42 and has a pet mouse (white); his hanging blanket is a time-displaced remnant of the Vogon war; his posts are variants of Vogon poetry; and his girlfriend is about to pick up the phone in a local pub to tell someone the answer to the universe and everything.  It's exciting, but don't panic.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: maureen on December 01, 2013, 11:51:45 AM

Or, "Art Bell is planning to quit Dark Matter Network"

maureen

Quote from: Philosopher on December 01, 2013, 11:52:49 AM
Or, "Art Bell is planning to quit Dark Matter Network"
...or "Art Bell Quiets Dark Matter" ;)

Marc.Knight

Quote from: maureen on December 01, 2013, 11:55:55 AM
...or "Art Bell Quiets Dark Matter" ;)

"Art Bell Flushes Dark Matter"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: maureen on December 01, 2013, 11:51:45 AM

Now you're being silly; deliberately mis-spelling wrods!