• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Triangle Shaped UFOs Author

Started by Uncle Duke, July 15, 2013, 09:27:06 PM

Uncle Duke

A few weeks back, George had an author on to discuss his new book on Triangle Shaped UFOs.  Could not get through on air, so I decided to e-mail him.  I noticed George did not ask the guest how listeners could get in touch with him as he usually does, nor was there a contact link for him on the show page for that evening.

I found that a bit odd, so went to do a search for him.  What came up was most disturbing, a man with the same name and from the same town had been recently arrested for despicable crimes against children.  I sent George an e-mail with the link to the story asking if this was the same guy, but he did not answer.  If it was not the accused, I'd have thought I would have gotten an immediate response letting me know.  If I found the stories, others did as well.

I'm not going to post the man's name, but the last name is not a common one, and the first name was the same.  Is it possible C2C could have missed such a heinous act in vetting a guest? 

MrMajestik

They're not the same person.
There is a video interview on youtube about the author with his picture and a separate St louis news video on the pedophile.

They have a different middle name with the author is much older than the teacher.

Yorkshire pud

And so endeth the lesson on putting two and two together and making five..It's how lynchings start.  :-\

awake

I think the OP did a pretty good job and was mostly asking the community to help with clarifying. 

Uncle Duke

Yorkshire--Don't be a self-righteous ass.  I asked a reasonable question, and went out of my way to not name the guest or accuse him of anything.  Thanks to the OP who provided an answer, clearly recognizing the manner and intent of the question.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 16, 2013, 05:08:44 PM
Yorkshire--Don't be a self-righteous ass.  I asked a reasonable question, and went out of my way to not name the guest or accuse him of anything.  Thanks to the OP who provided an answer, clearly recognizing the manner and intent of the question.

Is it possible C2C could have missed such a heinous act in vetting a guest?

Perhaps they did? Yeah, that'll be it.