• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
Well thankfully, you're keeping the world on the straight and narrow.. How did you come to the conclusion that this website was the go to stopping off point for international and domestic reference?

I'm intuitive.

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on January 10, 2018, 01:22:49 PM
I'm in the mood for an intelligent discussion. Time to leave Bellgab

12 Hobo's in the park are about to be real relaxed!

Gd5150

Quote from: TigerLily on January 10, 2018, 01:22:49 PM
I'm in the mood for an intelligent discussion. Time to leave Bellgab

What do you find interesting about Watergate?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: TigerLily on January 10, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
"The past is prologue", "History repeats itself", "Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it"

I'm listening to an excellent series of podcasts called "Slow Burn". We keep reading and hearing about Watergate in comparison to Russiagate but for most of us Watergate is distant history. Being a history buff and a bit of a political wonk maybe I know a little more than most about it. But still not what it was like to live through those times.

This podcast unfolds the whole story beginning pretty much from where the public first became aware of the break in with the arraignment of the perpetrators. It stays rooted in that time, being all and only about this subject with no mention of current events. "Slow Burn" really gives the sense of being there at the time it was happening. Even with a sense of "What's going to happen next?" for the listener. But of course the comparison to Russiagate is an easy logical step.

TigerLily recommended. Each episode is around 30 minutes. I'm listening on TuneIn, just search "Slow Burn podcast". And here is the website to listen to the podcasts and I'm assuming the RSS feed

http://www.slate.com/articles/podcasts/slow_burn.html

Thanks. I'll give it a listen. Although I tend not to accept information unless it's delivered by a scruffy oaf with no shirt on, but I'll make an exception this once.

albrecht

https://hosted.ap.org/republicanherald/article/d59899e67f554e33ba40db227a68bd34/among-obamas-foreign-gifts-cigars-and-rum-raul-castro

"Expensive booze and tobacco products seemed to be favorite gifts to U.S. officials, particularly those in the intelligence community."

"the Office of the Director of National Intelligence received a similar bottle of $4,000 Remy Martin cognac. Curiously, the documents say the liquor was "retained for official use.""

The office Christmas party at the National Archives are probably pretty fun.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 10, 2018, 05:32:51 PM
https://hosted.ap.org/republicanherald/article/d59899e67f554e33ba40db227a68bd34/among-obamas-foreign-gifts-cigars-and-rum-raul-castro

The office Christmas parties non-denominational winter solstice gatherings featuring Jay-Z and a Beyoncé at the National Archives were probably pretty fun.

Fify

You know Barry told his inner circle: “make sure you grab a Cuban before Bubba gets here, he always bogarts those bad boys”.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 10, 2018, 07:53:58 PM
kinda fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM-Q_zpuJGU

Hey, Jerry! How's it going?  :D

HE'S WHY YOU CAN'T PLAY COLLEGE CAMPUSES ANYMORE, YOU DUMB FUCK! >:( ::)

Taaroa

kinda fun...

Imagine the amount of vetting and conditions that would've been in place from the Secret Service for this. If I remember rightly, aren't presidents and ex presidents forbidden from even driving themselves?

Gd5150

kinda fun...

Hollywood in overdrive trying to shore up the failure Obama’s legacy. Today Seinfeld tomorrow Letterman. Next week it’ll be the bitch dyke late night comedian tour.

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 10, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
Thanks. I'll give it a listen. Although I tend not to accept information unless it's delivered by a scruffy oaf with no shirt on, but I'll make an exception this once.

Nice to see you Mr. Vashtar. Hope you find it interesting. If not, you know who to blame .... Trump!  >:(  At least that's who I blame for everything, now that jazmunda isn't here to kick around anymore

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on January 11, 2018, 12:40:29 AM
Nice to see you Mr. Vashtar. Hope you find it interesting. If not, you know who to blame .... Trump!  >:(  At least that's who I blame for everything, now that jazmunda isn't here to kick around anymore

Trump did not make you sleep with the entire football team in High School whore! You came from a good family too! You did that and so much more deviant sexual shit, because you are just a nasty whore to the core! Your pussy makes Mr. Magoo sounds when you walk! (walks pigeon toed and lists to the left a little)

Up All Night

Just imagine what the MSM & BLM would be doing, if the colors were reversed in this story:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/01/09/carjacking-victim-wife/

ItsOver

"Usually it is a difficult task as a conspiracy theory researcher to convince people that psychological operations are real and effective tools which the elite use to steer the public and the public consciousness to an approximated goal...Well, there is a massive psychological operation underway and when I point it out to you it will convince you that there is most certainly a manipulative project underway where neurolinguistic programming, neuromarketing, micro targeting, and other methods of grooming has sparked a meme that exposes just how easy it is to brainwash Americans and move them towards a desired outcome.

This psychological operation began Sunday night at the Golden Globe awards."

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/1-10-18-mother-invention/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2018, 07:47:07 AM
"Usually it is a difficult task as a conspiracy theory researcher to convince people that psychological operations are real and effective tools which the elite use to steer the public and the public consciousness to an approximated goal...Well, there is a massive psychological operation underway and when I point it out to you it will convince you that there is most certainly a manipulative project underway where neurolinguistic programming, neuromarketing, micro targeting, and other methods of grooming has sparked a meme that exposes just how easy it is to brainwash Americans and move them towards a desired outcome.

AKA: "We only want Trump to be POTUS for ever, if we can we'll devise a method to make him immortal because ultimately we want a totalitarian regime, one called Trumpspeak that will oversee the USA and eventually the entire planet for ever. Naturally the naysayers will say this is a hypocritical volte face to our anti NWO. globalist, brainwashing Americans shit we dream up from the comfort of our basements and redistribution to other conspiracy theorists who tell us the same thing which we send out again...and again. On the other hand we could just say we're racist, misogynist virgins and don't want a black woman who shock horror might be bi sexual or worse a lesbian"

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/1-10-18-mother-invention/

I wouldn’t worry too much. Hollywood has been at this for decades. Problem is leftwingers are simple minded so their lame attempts psychological manipulation are quite transparent and turn into projection.. We had the show “Maddam Secretary” designed to help make Hillary more plausible. Another was The West Wing that was a mirror image of the Bubba presidency and it’s spending 110% of their time trying to manipulate public opinion and approval ratings. Yes I’m sure Martin Sheen didn’t  have an agenda, he’s never political. There are many more examples that had no impact over the years, Orpah will be no different.

It will come down to her agenda, and her delivery. We know she can deliver a positive uplifting message, that’s how she made billions. But she’ll fall prey to the simple minded leftwing agenda of blame and hate, lose her charisma, and have nothing to bring to the table. She’s also going to be going up against the strongest economy since Reagan, record stock markets and unemployment, and a healthcare system disaster created by her “brother”. That’s if Trump doesn’t address it first, which most likely he will, because he’s not the kind of guy to throw in the towel because there’s a few challenges.

It will be fun to watch.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 11, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
I wouldn’t worry too much.

Why would you? You have trains to play with. Why not just say you couldn't cope with women, at least you'll be honest.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
Why would you? You have trains to play with. Why not just say you couldn't cope with women, at least you'll be honest.

Smash bricks of frozen butter with your ass cheeks Pud! I got a salty baguette needs tendin'.

Gd5150

Don’t worry, it only lasted a few minutes, then it was back to their psychological breakdown on live tv.

Dice has 100k viewers in less than 4 hours. That’s more than CNN will get all day.

If a train driven by Mark Dice, and a train driven by CNN left the station at the same time, how many days longer would it takes CNN to reach 100k Viewers? Trick question, CNN is a train wreck.

Now to the funny stuff.

https://youtu.be/A4fzBf7TG8Q

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 11, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
Don’t worry, it only lasted a few minutes, then it was back to their psychological breakdown on live tv.

Dice has 100k viewers in less than 4 hours. That’s more than CNN will get all day.

If a train driven by Mark Dice, and a train driven by CNN left the station at the same time, how many days longer would it takes CNN to reach 100k Viewers? Trick question, CNN is a train wreck.

Now to th funny stuff.

When did your other train spotter friends decide you were the most demented in their group?  :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
When did your other train spotter friends decide you were the most demented in their group?  :-\

You were the "girl" in the bedsheet scene weren't you Pud. Insatiable fag! The lengths you go to!

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
Why not just say you couldn't cope with women, at least you'll be honest.

Yawn...that’s original. You forgot to call me a racist too. You’re very boring. Come up with some original content and get back to us. Your trying to outpost Swishy & MD has made you even more cliche. Here’s an idea, come back when you locate the DemoKKKrat platform, Bellgab will be gone by then.

Dr. MD MD

kinda fun...

Still haven't watched it but I'm imagining the dialogue went something like this:

Barry: Jerry, I'd like to make it so that nothing's funny anymore, so that humor is, in fact, illegal to spare the public from potential hurt feelings. Know what I mean?

Jerry (in monotone): Yes, Obama. <nods his head>

That's how it went, right? :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 11:20:39 AM
Still haven't watched it but I'm imagining the dialogue went something like this:

Barry: Jerry, I'd like to make it so that nothing's funny anymore, so that humor is, in fact, illegal to spare the public from potential hurt feelings. Know what I mean?

Jerry (in monotone): Yes, Obama. <nods his head>

That's how it went, right? :D

You do know that Obama (who YOU voted for) is no longer POTUS don't you? Let it go.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2018, 11:21:51 AM
You do know that Obama (who YOU voted for) is no longer POTUS don't you? Let it go.

HA-HA! Pud outed you!