• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 08, 2018, 09:26:23 PM
FOX reports that claims of ex wives of Rob Porter are questionable because they are both punchy. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/white-house-rob-porter-investigation-is-ongoing.html

For some couples fighting is foreplay.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 08, 2018, 08:51:41 PM
So I go to YouTube and I get an ad and the ad is like 4 minutes and 38 seconds long and I watched the entire thing with absolute riveted rapt attention because it's this bald guy with a green shade on his head going on about all the different places Amazon is not going to move to and at the end of the video, he looks at the camera, and screams, "COME TO THE LIGHT, BEZOS, COME TO THE LIGHT!"

https://youtu.be/3baKe4B3eyI

This is that video.

Jackstar delivers.

GravitySucks

I mentioned the name Jonathan Winer earlier.  Now here is his admission that me met with Blumenthal and with Steele and gave Cody Shearer’s anti-Trump accusations to Steele. Cody Shearer and Sydney Blumenthal are both dirty deeds guys for Hillary Clinton.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/devin-nunes-is-investigating-me-heres-the-truth/2018/02/08/cc621170-0cf4-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html

This helps establish the case that Clinton funded the dossier and then provided information to be included in it.

GravitySucks

This Winer guy says he wrote up a two page summary of the dossier contents and gave it to John Kerry. This means there is NO WAY that Obama did not know about the dossier and Clinton’s involvement in it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 08, 2018, 11:08:43 PM
This Winer guy says he wrote up a two page summary of the dossier contents and gave it to John Kerry. This means there is NO WAY that Obama did not know about the dossier and Clinton’s involvement in it.

It would be very ironic if Clinton gets taken out by a Winer after getting taken down by a Weiner...

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 08, 2018, 11:19:36 PM
It would be very ironic if Clinton gets taken out by a Winer after getting taken down by a Weiner...

She's already been taken out by a winner

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 06:39:23 PM
I'd really like to believe that but I don't think I ever heard him talk about God and Jesus before he ran for President.  Let's face it, he was a pretty ruthless businessman before and not a paragon of virtue but I hope he has changed.  For his sake anyway.

The trouble with Trump for these people isn't that he's religious, it's that he's not.

He's a Lib who refuses to bow down to their religion of big government.  How dare he.  They can tolerate conservatives whose religion and first allegiance isn't statism, but not a fellow Lib. 

Look at them.  They may as well declare him a heretic, and demand he be burned at the stake.

Kidnostad3

I’ve been following Dick Morris for some time and his analysis and predictions have proven amazingly accurate as this goat fuck has progressed. 

https://youtu.be/VlnDQ3i5ap8

Lord Grantham

BREAKING

I promised to report back if my take home pay per pay period went up due to the tax bill as promised by President Trump. It looks like it did, by a whopping $3.79.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH01FhqMdc8

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 09, 2018, 07:35:39 AM
BREAKING

I promised to report back if my take home pay per pay period went up due to the tax bill as promised by President Trump. It looks like it did, by a whopping $3.79.

Withholding tables are really just an estimate.  Try penciling out a tax return using your 2017 income, deductions, etc, but applying the 2018 changes and tax rate, and see what the difference is between that and the 2017 return you file.

Also, if you don't want the $3.79, you know the US government happily takes donations... 

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 09, 2018, 08:34:41 AM
Withholding tables are really just an estimate.  Try penciling out a tax return using your 2017 income, deductions, etc, but applying the 2018 changes and tax rate, and see what the difference is between that and the 2017 return you file.

Also, if you don't want the $3.79, you know the US government happily takes donations...

You should probably give Paul Ryan the heads up about that before he starts tweeting about my $3.79, it's almost two and half times more than the buck fifty he was stoked about last week.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 08, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

He's a Lib who refuses to bow down to their religion of big government.

The left’s politics are their religion.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 09, 2018, 12:12:07 AM
I’ve been following Dick Morris for some time and his analysis and predictions have proven amazingly accurate as this goat fuck has progressed. 

https://youtu.be/VlnDQ3i5ap8

He went down with the ship during the 2008 election. And went quietly. Karl Rove followed in his footsteps in 2012. And went quietly. The entire MSM followed them in 2016. And has had a psychotic meltdown every since. Russian Tweeter bots!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 09, 2018, 09:14:28 AM
You should probably give Paul Ryan the heads up about that before he starts tweeting about my $3.79, it's almost two and half times more than the buck fifty he was stoked about last week.

Hold onto it, keep it safe. :)

When the mortgage rates go up (they've already lifted about .5% in the last few weeks) and the health insurance skyrockets (I'm still not sure if it's as Trump said and ACA is dead and buried or still in place, anyone?), the general cost of living higher, that $3.79 will be more important than loose change. I thought it interesting that Mr Paul last night called out the GOP for being hypocrites for supporting a huge debt increase (Although he'd previously voted for one with the tax cut) when the GOP had come down hard on Obama for doing similar. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 09, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

The left’s politics are their religion.

And the Trump icon is the new Republican idol/cult/dear leader.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 09, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

Is an informant the same as a source? Apparently sources can't be trusted.

So, is this you going on record as saying that the information is bullshit.  I’m keeping score and so far your record for being right is abysmal.  You need to say one true thing dude just to show you’re not a bot. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 09, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
So, is this you going on record as saying that the information is bullshit.  I’m keeping score and so far your record for being right is abysmal.  You need to say one true thing dude just to show you’re not a bot.

I said no such thing. I asked if an informant was the same as a source. So far all the sources that have been quoted in the press have sooner or later been borne out (Imminent resignations, battles between Trump/Senators/reps etc, Flynn's undisclosed connections with Putin being a more well known one) and even when that has come to pass, the Trumpers insist the press is fake. So is an informant the same as a source?
Porter's undignified departure yesterday brings the total of Trump appointees leaving in the last twelve months to nearly forty. That isn't fake.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 08, 2018, 09:26:23 PM
FOX reports that claims of ex wives of Rob Porter are questionable because they are both punchy. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/white-house-rob-porter-investigation-is-ongoing.html

Okay, admit it.  I had some of you humourless liberal cranks going there for a minute didn’t I.

Of course Fox says it. They're the default apologists for wife beaters. By their sick logic a victim can't be a victim if they fight back..He's about 6'4" and about 220-250 pounds so it stands to reason he'd come off second best, right? Maybe they 'asked for it' because they're women? And come on, he only gave one of them a black eye, it isn't exactly a crime is it?
And Kelly insists it's all 'news' to him; Course it is, (Huge rolling of eyes) his ex's told the FBI as part of the background check he was a thug, so it goes without saying they would have not told Porter's immediate boss. That includes Preibus beforehand.

As for being humourless, I can't see any humour in assaulting women, but you clearly do.. Here's a few photos for you to have a giggle over...

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 09, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Sure thing lemming.

Pudofile fantasy: Those darn Republicans worship the ground Trump walks on. Never having the balls or open mindedness to criticize Trump!

Reality: The biggest hurdles Trump faces are from the Republican Party.

Pudofile fantasy: Like Obama and all that criticism and resistance he received from his fellow DemoKKKRats.

Reality: Obama was the textbook example of cult of personality. See 2008 Nobel Peace Prize. See Obamacare. See 8 years of 1% growth praised by his worshipers in the demokkkrat party, their media, and by the lemming followers.

Thank you for sharing your fantasy world version of reality. It’s a daily reminder of the mountain we must climb to fix the mess we currently face.

And reality

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 09, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

It’s not Trump himself that is the idol.  It’s the idea of having someone in office that puts America first and doesn’t knuckle under to the corrupt establishment and its minions in MSM.  Do I get a kick out of his poking his finger in the eye of his political foes who continue to underestimate him and are finding themselves increasingly on the defensive, you bet.  Does he still give me cringe moments, absolutely. 

In my mind the measure of an Politician is what he does and not what says.  As Hilliary told us, pols have a public position and a private position which often are direct opposites of the other..  So far I have seen no evidence of that in Trump.  According to all that has been reported it is extremely hard for his advisors to persuade him to revise or abandon a position but he is also a pragmatist and has adjusted to changing circumstances when necessary.   His lack of political polish, clumsy choice of words and knee jerk responses notwithstanding, he’s getting things done in the face of unprecedented level of orchestrated opposition and foul play on the part of swamp denizens.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 09, 2018, 10:42:02 AM
Sure thing lemming.

Pudofile fantasy: Those darn Republicans worship the ground Trump walks on. Never having the balls or open mindedness to criticize Trump!

You do, and erm, you don't..

Reality: The biggest hurdles Trump faces are from the Republican Party.

Nope..the biggest hurdle the GOP face is Trump.. They've nailed their colours to that particular hoist, they own it. Hence all the 'retirements' so far.

Pudofile fantasy: Like Obama and all that criticism and resistance he received from his fellow DemoKKKRats.

I never voted for him..Your fuck buddy MD did however... ;D

Reality: Obama was the textbook example of cult of personality. See 2008 Nobel Peace Prize. See Obamacare. See 8 years of 1% growth praised by his worshipers in the demokkkrat party, their media, and by the lemming followers.

Hmm, but he didn't demand loyalty as a condition of him taking you seriously. Trump even then doesn't take anyone seriously, but it is important to him that he's adored.

Thank you for sharing your fantasy world version of reality. It’s a daily reminder of the mountain we must climb to fix the mess we currently face.

We? Trump is your boy, you fix him. Has he claimed ownership of yesterdays 1000 point drop on the DOW. No? Didn't think he would.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 09, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

As for being humourless, I can't see any humour in assaulting women, but you clearly do.. Here's a few photos for you to have a giggle over...

Lady Pudofile must have left early this morning, clearly someone did not get their meds.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 09, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
It’s not Trump himself that is the idol.  It’s the idea of having someone in office that puts America first and doesn’t knuckle under to the corrupt establishment and its minions in MSM. 

The sad thing is, you really believe that. His 'minion' (Though I suspect it's the other way around) is Hannity and Fox and Friends. Trump doesn't put anything or anyone first but himself. He has a LOT of anger issues with his father not loving him.

Do I get a kick out of his poking his finger in the eye of his political foes who continue to underestimate him and are finding themselves increasingly on the defensive, you bet.  Does he still give me cringe moments, absolutely. 

Underestimate him? ROFL!!!! They play him like a cheap fucking violin. All they have to do (Domestic and international) is tell him he's wonderful. He only listens to the last thing said to him, which is why they all vie to be that person. He hasn't a clue what it is they're saying or meaning and as for his own 'strategic' thinking, he doesn't know what that is. It's why his lawyers are terrified of him going to chat with Mueller, he'd just let his mouth go and say whatever he thought in that moment was the right answer, even if he contradicted himself two minutes later.  ;D

In my mind the measure of an Politician is what he does and not what says.  As Hilliary told us, pols have a public position and a private position which often are direct opposites of the other..  So far I have seen no evidence of that in Trump.  According to all that has been reported it is extremely hard for his advisors to persuade him to revise or abandon a position but he is also a pragmatist and has adjusted to changing circumstances when necessary.   His lack of political polish, clumsy choice of words and knee jerk responses notwithstanding, he’s getting things done in the face of unprecedented level of highly orchestrated opposition and foul play on the part of swamp denizens.

Is fundamental. Being the POTUS matters. Words matter. Even nuances of words matter on the international stage. Him goading the fat kid with 'fire and fury' comments isn't a good thing. But the manchild is so full of his own self importance he doesn't even comprehend what an idiot he is or seen by the rest of the world.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 09, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
Lady Pudofile must have left early this morning, clearly someone did not get their meds.

You beat women too? Figures.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 09, 2018, 10:17:12 AM
I said no such thing. I asked if an informant was the same as a source. So far all the sources that have been quoted in the press have sooner or later been borne out (Imminent resignations, battles between Trump/Senators/reps etc, Flynn's undisclosed connections with Putin being a more well known one) and even when that has come to pass, the Trumpers insist the press is fake. So is an informant the same as a source?
Porter's undignified departure yesterday brings the total of Trump appointees leaving in the last twelve months to nearly forty. That isn't fake.