• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

I don't think the shirtless hippy will be well received if he takes it on himself to go and invade Russia. Do you? Maybe he has an inside track to Trump's army, air force and navy and can be one of his new generals (If you remember, Trump thought the old ones didn't know as much as he did) to lead the charge.. I wonder if MD will be recruited too?  ???

If you guys weren 't complete morons you'd know that Styx thinks the hippy generation was the worst, most selfish and hypocritical generation, which they were, for the most part.

Yorkshire pud

Trump has lost another minion..Rob Portman, personal secretary. They're dropping like flies. And Donny used to like him too.  :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
They're dropping like flies.

That's white people in your own country...but do you care? ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 03:06:09 PM
If you guys weren 't complete morons you'd know that Styx thinks the hippy generation was the worst, most selfish and hypocritical generation, which they were, for the most part.

I wish you'd mentioned that in the beginning! It would have changed the entire thrust of suggesting he looks just like a hippy..  ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 07, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

Until a legitimate special prosecutor is appointed to investigate illegal wiretaps and corrupt FISA judges, and real election rigging, and legitimate Russian collusion, all of this is mute. The DemoKKKRat media is going to continue to ignore reality unless DemoKKKRats start getting indicted and people start going to jail.

We all know what happened. We all know of the failed Mueller witch hunt. If Republican politicians are really outraged by these DemoKKKRat shenanigans they’ll start going after people on legal grounds.

Until then, all of this is as worthless as the Paris climate accords.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Na.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

Yeah to opioid addiction and suicide. What's your main man done in the past year to help combat it? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 07, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
Yeah to opioid addiction and suicide. What's your main man done in the past year to help combat it?

pud's country is GB. Do try to keep up. I know you're dreaming of white people going down here but try not to jump the gun. ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 07, 2018, 03:07:51 PM
Until a legitimate special prosecutor Trump cult member is appointed to investigate illegal wiretaps and corrupt FISA judges, and real election rigging, and legitimate Russian collusion, convince everyone that the sun shines out of Trump's ass all of this is mute moot. The DemoKKKRat media Trump circus and cult is going to continue to ignore reality unless DemoKKKRats Trump's family and circus start getting indicted (Two so far, too pleaded guilty, more to come) and people start going to jail.

We all know what haven't a clue what happened. We all don't know of the failed anything that Mueller witch hunt has uncovered. If Republican politicians are really outraged by these DemoKKKRat Trump shenanigans they’ll start going after people on legal grounds.

Until then, all of this is as worthless as the Paris climate accords.

FIFY  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

Oh that's convincing!! Trump tweets so it must be true!

It's the best you can do pud and it's not working. You're a TOTAL failure. :D

Jackstar

What connection does Robert Mueller have to the passport that they found on the ground outside the World Trade Center buildings on 9/11?

Snopes is unclear on this issue. Thanks in advance. (I'm not asking for a friend on this one--it's all for me.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 03:17:04 PM
It's the best you can do pud and it's not working. You're a TOTAL failure. :D

Oh no, Fake doctor admonishes me... :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on February 07, 2018, 03:18:49 PM
What connection does Robert Mueller have to the passport that they found on the ground outside the World Trade Center buildings on 9/11?

Snopes is unclear on this issue. Thanks in advance. (I'm not asking for a friend on this one--it's all for me.)

You're looking in the wrong secret file. Look for giants that live in Angola. It's in there...next to flying rods and talking trees.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 03:10:59 PM
pud's country is GB. Do try to keep up. I know you're dreaming of white people going down here but try not to jump the gun. ::) ;D

It's a real problem among men of your age and demographic MD. I figured you might be a little more compassionate.

Do try and keep up.

Suicide Rates On The Rise In U.S., Especially In Rural Areas â€" CDC
http://www.vocativ.com/412376/suicide-rates-on-the-rise-in-u-s-especially-in-rural-areas-cdc/

Life Expectancy in the U.S. Is Falling--and Drug Overdose Deaths Are Soaring
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/life-expectancy-in-the-u-s-is-falling-and-drug-overdose-deaths-are-soaring/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 07, 2018, 03:21:43 PM
It's a real problem among men of your age and demographic MD. I figured you might be a little more compassionate.

Do try and keep up.

http://www.vocativ.com/412376/suicide-rates-on-the-rise-in-u-s-especially-in-rural-areas-cdc/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/life-expectancy-in-the-u-s-is-falling-and-drug-overdose-deaths-are-soaring/

I'm surprised he didn't use this video as a reason for the above...Sure this is from 2009, but Alex is the man.

https://youtu.be/OHNOkxHpZf4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 07, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

Do try and keep up.

OK but that's not what I was talking about. I get that conversations for you are just opportunities to insert your ideology though. ::)

Jackstar

Yeah to opioid addiction and suicide.

For those of you who feel -- and I'm not pointing out any names here -- that opioid addiction is a problem that can solve itself, what some of you don't realize is that the invention, development, and distribution of fentanyl has dramatically changed the nature of the struggles over certain... commodities.

What's your main man done in the past year to help combat it?

Bruce Willis did a remake of Death Wish. I have high hopes.

Lord Grantham

Rising morbidity and mortality in midlife among white non-Hispanic Americans in the 21st century
http://www.pnas.org/content/112/49/15078

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 07, 2018, 03:31:07 PM
Rising morbidity and mortality in midlife among white non-Hispanic Americans in the 21st century
http://www.pnas.org/content/112/49/15078

Proud of that, aren't you? :D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 03:32:13 PM
Proud of that, aren't you? :D

What? I really want to have a discussion here but all you do is talk in circles.

Kidnostad3

I think Trump’s wanting a full blown military parade down Pennsylvania Ave. is a terrible idea.  The parade should be down the main drag of Pyongyang past the smoldering ruins of Dear Leaders Palace and whatever passes for a Capital Building in that laughable Potemkin village.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 07, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
I think Trump’s wanting a full blown military parade down Pennsylvania Ave. is a terrible idea.  The parade should be down the main drag of Pyongyang past the smoldering ruins of Dear Leaders Palace and whatever passes for a Capital Building in that Potemkin village on steroids.

Traitor!! If ole donny small hands wants a parade down Penn Ave and smash the surface up with tanks, by jingo a parade he's going to have. And you'll like the uniform with medals he'll have made for the occasion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
Awwww. "Tommy Robinson" (Not his real name) is in the pokey.. I think for fraud.

Then how did he just make this video?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 03:39:17 PM
Then how did he just make this video?

Escaped? He's just been released? He's been in court a few times for various things, including domestic abuse.