• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 07, 2018, 12:47:17 PM
5 years. No indictment. No arrest. Nothing. Obama’s entire 2nd term. Obama Bot! Obama Russia collusion! Obama Orange! Trump Orange! We’re all orange! Russian bots!

Watch the interview with Laura Ingraham from 2 days ago. It’s on YouTube. He comes out and says he was a witness for the FBI.

The whole things is worth watching but he admits he was a witness at about 3:10

https://youtu.be/oi0dPJJTKjY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 07, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

Won't happen.  Dems talk loud, talk big, talk often.  Take action?  That's for somebody else to do.

Really?! It seems to be working with so-called Republicans.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 07, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
InfoWars?  Does your mom know you listen to that fucktard?

My mom's dead but at least I had one. How's that single client treating you? :D

Jackstar

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 07, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
InfoWars?

Oh look, it's the primary attack-the-messenger ploy, again. What are you, high?

PaulAtreides

Please call the Department of Defense at (703) 571-3343, press 5, to leave a message opposing the military parade #CadetBoneSpurs is advocating. If DoD doesn't answer, call your Congresspeople. Our tax-payer dollars can be much better spent elsewhere. If Mango wants to see this kind of parade, let him visit Moscow on May 9.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 07, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
Please call the Department of Defense at (703) 571-3343, press 5, to leave a message opposing the military parade #CadetBoneSpurs is advocating. If DoD doesn't answer, call your Congresspeople. Our tax-payer dollars can be much better spent elsewhere. If Mango wants to see this kind of parade, let him visit Moscow on May 9.

No.

GravitySucks

Yep. There are plenty of transgenders that need surgery.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 02:00:04 PM
No.

What, mom won't let you make long distance calls on your corded land-line in the basement?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
My mom's dead but at least I had one. How's that single client treating you? :D

She treats me very well.  Thanks for asking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 07, 2018, 02:01:35 PM
What, mom won't let you make long distance calls on your corded land-line in the basement?

I just told you she's dead. I get that you're retarded though and have no respect for anything, not even the dead. ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on February 07, 2018, 01:49:49 PM
Oh look, it's the primary attack-the-messenger ploy, again. What are you, high?

Duneboys husband “one client” must have given him the day off. Always nice when he can chime in and join the other lemmings in “operation stupid”.

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 07, 2018, 01:11:56 PM
Watch the interview with Laura Ingraham from 2 days ago. It’s on YouTube. He comes out and says he was a witness for the FBI.

The whole things is worth watching but he admits he was a witness at about 3:10

https://youtu.be/oi0dPJJTKjY

Yeah I saw it. For someone presenting such a “danger to our nation” he sure seems awefully free. clearly a Russian Agent Bot Opertaive.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 07, 2018, 02:22:16 PM
Yeah I saw it. For someone presenting such a danger to our nation he sure seems awefully free.

I wonder what he was doing in Hawaii that he was trying to keep secret. Is that where the trial was?  Something else the FBI had him working on?

Yorkshire pud

Mattis has come out this morning and pretty much said the money can be much better spent. 

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

Does the "show of force" parade factor into Shirtless Joe's cold war machinations?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 07, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

Would that be the Wikileaks that Trump loves, but has recently distanced himself from?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 07, 2018, 02:57:47 PM
Does the "show of force" parade factor into Shirtless Joe's cold war machinations?

I don't think the shirtless hippy will be well received if he takes it on himself to go and invade Russia. Do you? Maybe he has an inside track to Trump's army, air force and navy and can be one of his new generals (If you remember, Trump thought the old ones didn't know as much as he did) to lead the charge.. I wonder if MD will be recruited too?  ???