• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Lt.Uhura

Trump looks awful in this photo from a few days ago. Especially in contrast to the smiling Melania, who seems to have the eye of every male in the room except for her husband's.

His bitter anger and misanthropy is on full display daily now. I hope he doesn't blow it while in Asia.

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
~ Mark Twain

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2017, 11:21:00 PM
Again. The negativity. I hope this will be archived once the bounty is gained! Ha. Usually "warming" periods have been a boon to culture and society, particularly in the Northern Hemisphere. The key is to enforce the borders, recognize the opportunities, and mitigate the potential problems. The earth, call "her" "gaia" if you wish, and her climate always changes. (Believe it or not, it, sorry, "she," existed before PEOPLE even- even before the evil white people! Amazing-but true!)

https://www.skepticalscience.com/medieval-warm-period.htm

I think you are more than smart enough to realize that 'a little = good, does not mean 'even more = better'

136 or 142

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 04, 2017, 03:07:51 AM
Trump looks awful in this photo from a few days ago. Especially in contrast to the smiling Melania, who seems to have the eye of every male in the room except for her husband.

His bitter anger and misanthropy is on full display daily now. I hope he doesn't blow it while in Asia.

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
~ Mark Twain

"Mueller, Mueller"

Brody

Robert Phalen of the University of California, Irvine is a new science board member. He has argued that current air quality in the United States is too clean for “optimum health.”

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/358640-epa-names-industry-state-officials-to-advisory-boards

Fyodor Gutman

Trump looks awful in this photo from a few days ago. Especially in contrast to the smiling Melania, who seems to have the eye of every male in the room except for her husband's.

~ Mark Twain

His hamburger diet is doing him no favors.

He looks old, fat, peaked and sick.

Swishypants

He's in his 70's and looks good for his age. It's a camera flash. Keep dreamin' Commies! If the same photo situation was focused on any of you, we'd all be able to see your lizard tongues, and herpes gonna simplex 10 lips.

Fyodor Gutman

Show us your man girdle, Donnie ... that's the money shot.

There's no way this fat toad is 230 pounds. He lied about that, too.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 08:49:16 AM
I have been a sports hero, and rock God. I have worked corporate, run my own small business, and had an IPO. I have worked for the US Government, and been a Mercenary in Africa, and met the Queen of England. I have bedded many women, and killed a wild animal with my bare hands! I have stared death in the eye, and walked away victorious! I have bribed politicians, and cavorted with criminals, and met Donald Trump's best friend. I have partied with Sammy Hagar's drummer five times! I have been wealthy, poor and wealthy again. I am an investor of note, and have mineral interests in South America and the Orient. I have an estate, servants and henchmen! My beard is long and grey, and I look stunning in a western cut suit! Women adore me. Men fear me. Children respect me. Animals love me. From my West Texas Ranch, to my sea-side Condominium, to my Suburban residence, I fly to and fro in a private plane. I am master of my domain, and the finest Troll on BellGab! I am the last of the Old Confederate Gentleman!

You're a better brand of troll than we're used to having, I'll grant you that.

Better a fop like you than some semi-literate tool from Mongolia.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Brody on November 04, 2017, 05:41:42 AM
Robert Phalen of the University of California, Irvine is a new science board member. He has argued that current air quality in the United States is too clean for “optimum health.”

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/358640-epa-names-industry-state-officials-to-advisory-boards

I can't even. Hopefully he was paid well for selling his soul.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Brody on November 04, 2017, 05:41:42 AM

Yeah, and Trump is too smart for optimum leadership.

Yorkshire pud

I saw this on the telly, and thought it amusing/tragic. Government (Trump government) appointed researchers present their fndings, and such as Pruitt are left with nothing to say. And Trump hasn't repeated his claim that climate change is a Chinese plot to undermne the US economy, or something.

Climate change: US report at odds with some in Trump team - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41868878
The White House has sought to downplaymajor climate change report, which was compiled by 13 US federal agencies. The study is at odds with assertions from President Donald Trump and several members of his administration. It says it is "extremely likely" human activity is the "dominant cause" of global warming. A spokesman for the White House said it supported "rigorous scientific analysis and debate" but added that the climate was "always changing".

Yorkshire pud

~ Mark Twain

When she doesn't have to look at him, she's happy. He's a permanent misserable cunt pretending to be Il Duce.

Gd5150

This is probably the slowest week in Trump news since The 45th President of the United States was elected, the honorable Donald Jefferson Trump. Let’s review:

Gd5150

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 03, 2017, 11:04:17 PM
https://twitter.com/SEEDSandCHIPS/status/926389795869351941
Haha!!!! Wrong again. Great evidence of how the phony left is trying to rewrite science. Sorry you lose again.

#Ifuckingloverealscience

Quoteglobal climate was much warmer millions of years ago than it is today.

This combination of high levels of carbon dioxide (which plants recycle as food via the process of photosynthesis) and high temperatures (a daytime average of 90 or 100 degrees Fahrenheit, even near the poles) meant that the prehistoric world was matted with all kinds of vegetation--plants, trees, mosses, etc.

https://www.thoughtco.com/why-were-dinosaurs-so-big-1092128

Translation: burn baby burn.

Quote"When he [Johannes Kepler] found that his long cherished beliefs did not agree with the most precise observations, he accepted the uncomfortable facts. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions. That is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 07:54:37 AM
He's a permanent misserable cunt

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 07:51:00 AM
I saw this on the telly, and thought it amusing/tragic. Government (Trump government) appointed researchers present their fndings, and such as Pruitt are left with nothing to say. And Trump hasn't repeated his claim that climate change is a Chinese plot to undermne the US economy, or something.

Climate change: US report at odds with some in Trump team - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41868878
What is so crazy is that "who cares?" The climate is always changing, regardless of the cause. The point should be how to profit from it and how to mitigate the few bad effects. The opportunities for mining, energy production, faster shipping lanes, and agriculture in areas that benefit from this most recent climate change should be the focus.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 04, 2017, 09:45:25 AM
Haha!!!! Wrong again. Great evidence of how the phony left is trying to rewrite science. Sorry you lose again.

]

Translation: burn baby burn.

I still would have voted for her legs.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2017, 10:42:16 AM
What is so crazy is that "who cares?" The climate is always changing, regardless of the cause. The point should be how to profit from it and how to mitigate the few bad effects. The opportunities for mining, energy production, faster shipping lanes, and agriculture in areas that benefit from this most recent climate change should be the focus.

Hmm, but sadly the reality is that the agriculture areas are shrinking.. Mining and fossil fuel use exacerbates that. Still, you don't expect the current circus in the WH to accept that, well, not when the swamp life Trump installed have a vested interest  in ignoring the science.

Swishypants

Climategate. February, 2012. 3,000 of the top climate scientists in the world collectively stated that Global Warming was pseudo-science perpetrated by 14 rogue scientists peer-reviewing one anothers' work for bribes from political entities. Bye Pud!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 10:54:09 AM
Climategate. February, 2012. 3,000 of the top climate scientists in the world collectively stated that Global Warming was pseudo-science perpetrated by 14 rogue scientists peer-reviewing one anothers' work for bribes from political entities.

Show your findings (Statements, peer revues etc) and I'll show you a sea facing chateau in Switzerland.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 10:57:10 AM
Show your findings (Statements, peer revues etc) and I'll show you a sea facing chateau in Switzerland.

Use Google to look it up you sausage fingered bitch!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 10:45:49 AM
Hmm, but sadly the reality is that the agriculture areas are shrinking.. Mining and fossil fuel use exacerbates that. Still, you don't expect the current circus in the WH to accept that, well, not when the swamp life Trump installed have a vested interest  in ignoring the science.
Northern Europe etc benefited greatly from the last warming many centuries ago (back when the first Chevy Suburbans came out with all those fumes that caused the warming) and so there would be no reason why we couldn't again. The most important thing is to secure our borders and countries and figure out ways to profit from the climate change; easy, safer access to energy resources, longer growing times and more CO2 for agriculture, open fishing areas, and NW passage making faster shipping lanes will be great. And in places, even here, where there is potential adverse effects figure out ways to mitigate them. But forget about CO2, which- amazing, I know- plants need and focus on how to profit and focus on real problems: mass migration and population increases, heavy metals pollution, nuclear waste, over fishing, bad forestry practices, clean water, poaching, etc.

Gd5150

Nothing better illustrates the lefts complete lack of ability to critically think than discussing science with them. Let’s have a look:

scientific method; plural noun: scientific methods

- a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic:
observation
measurement
experiment,
and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

Then you have the modern lefts fantasy of science
- formulate a movement on a religious level to push a Marxist agenda
- use consensus among leftwinger Marxists as evidence
- when the religious movement is questioned call people names

#ifuckingloverealscience

Pudophiles scientific method
- follow whatever I’m told by the left like a good little lemming
- as instructed cite consensus as evidence
- when presented with evidence call people names
- return to the pizzagate thread to defend pedophilia

#ifuckingloverealscience

In order to cite further evidence, let’s observe AceOfFlubs scientific method
- hide under a rock
- choose an avatar an 8yo child would think is cool
- share lemming views
- hide under a rock

#ifuckingloverealscience

And there you have it:
Observation
Hypothesis
Conclusion

Quote"When he [Johannes Kepler] found that his long cherished beliefs did not agree with the most precise observations, he accepted the uncomfortable facts. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions. That is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

🐸

ACE of CLUBS

Gd5150 ...... unemployable 'Bubba' ... ?
Yeah, I thought so ....
Enjoy your fucked-up President .... he's got your back covered. Bring your own Vaseline.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 04, 2017, 12:06:37 PM
Nothing better illustrates how fucked I am.

You know don't you the latest scientific findings came from 13 government departments...That's Trump government departments. The same departments that Trump's chronically unqualified cabinet is distancing itself from.

Swishypants

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 04, 2017, 12:18:35 PM
Yeah, I thought so ....
Enjoy your fucked-up President .... he's got your back covered. Bring your own Vaseline.

I'll go in dry on your ass if you'll give me half a chance tough guy!  8)

Gd5150

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 04, 2017, 12:18:35 PM
Yeah, I thought so ....
Thank you I’m having a great time with my president. He’s got you idiots so irate y’all are ready to walk off a cliff. Life is good.

Sucks don’t it...
http://www.businessinsider.com/jobs-report-october-2017-11
QuoteJobs rebound after hurricane disruptions, unemployment rate falls to 17-year low

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 04, 2017, 12:54:41 PM
Thank you I’m having a great time with my president. He’s got you idiots so irate y’all are ready to walk off a cliff. Life is good.

Sucks don’t it...
http://www.businessinsider.com/jobs-report-october-2017-11

Meanwhile in Puerto Rico, 70% are without fresh water and disease is setting in. Still, Trump said he was 10 out of 10, so it must be true. You deluded trainspotter. choo choo

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 04, 2017, 09:28:57 AM
This is probably the slowest week in Trump news since The 45th President of the United States was elected, the honorable Donald Jefferson Trump. Let’s review:

Not if you're NPR. I just listened to a few minutes of Wait, wait...don't tell me and had to shut it off. Apparently the Democrat party isn't imploding, but Trump will get impeached for something or other in 3...2... ugh