• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 03, 2017, 08:17:46 PM
OK, I was not aware of that.  Interesting he worked at The New Republic as well though, and seems to have been employed at the Atlantic in semi retirement (working as a contributing editor.)

Of course, I presume this means you don't regard Fox 'News' as a credible source or regard Trump himself as a credible source either for that matter.
Ha. "Mother Jones" also soon? Maybe?
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/02/david-corn-mother-jones-workplace-behavior-probe-244482
And previously NPR!
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/01/561363158/nprs-head-of-news-resigns-following-harassment-allegations
As a famous friend and mentor of Obama (he was talking about 911 though) "the chickens are coming home to roost!"

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 03, 2017, 08:16:37 PM
It's literally the same shit you just said. They got it wrong then, so maybe you might be getting it wrong now.

And maybe I didn't.  Can you do better than that?

Just so you know, I didn't say it was good or bad, just a partial explanation for what's changed.  So, no ''boogeyman''.  Are you saying 100 million immigrants has no effect on anything?  Because I would find that to be a bit of a head scratcher. 

Doesn't playing the race card ever get tiresome?  It's like the Libs really have no other arguments, ever.  Heaven forbid someone say growing the country half again as much would have an effect on housing demands and competition for jobs.

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2017, 08:21:13 PM
Ha. "Mother Jones" also soon? Maybe?
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/02/david-corn-mother-jones-workplace-behavior-probe-244482
And previously NPR!
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/01/561363158/nprs-head-of-news-resigns-following-harassment-allegations
As a famous friend and mentor of Obama (he was talking about 911 though) "the chickens are coming home to roost!"

Yes, kind of funny both Reverend Wright and Reverend (or whatever) Pat Robertson have essentially the same views on September 11.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 03, 2017, 08:24:13 PM
Yes, kind of funny both Reverend Wright and Reverend (or whatever) Pat Robertson have essentially the same views on September 11.

Loving God and hating White people are the same thing. One taught you not to kill. The other clued you in on the benefit of wearing pants. Short Pants!  ;D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 03, 2017, 08:23:36 PM
Just so you know, I didn't say it was good or bad, just a partial explanation for what's changed.  I tend to like immigrants more than I do people who were born here. 

So, no ''boogeyman''.  Are you saying 100 million immigrants has no effect on anything?  Because I would find that to be a bit of a head scratcher

I'm looking for any evidence of 100 million immigrants since 1970. I come up with maybe 30 million +/-, plus 12 million illegals who are more transitory and aren't likely to drive up housing prices. 

Swishypants

All the Chicks are gone! You're welcome! No more nagging bullshit in this Tree House!

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 08:26:06 PM
Loving God and hating White people are the same thing. One taught you not to kill. The other clued you in on the benefit of wearing pants. Short Pants!  ;D

The G_d of the Old Testament is almost certainly the biggest mass murderer of all time.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 03, 2017, 08:30:39 PM
The G_d of the Old Testament is almost certainly the biggest mass murderer of all time.

What humans did he kill? Only Savages!

Lord Grantham

And for clarity, I never intended that as a racial thing. More as a "blame all the ills of society [in this case wages and housing prices] on those damn immigrants" kind of thing.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 03, 2017, 08:30:05 PM
I'm looking for any evidence of 100 million immigrants since 1970. I come up with maybe 30 million +/-, plus 12 million illegals who are more transitory and aren't likely to drive up housing prices.

Google ''US population 1980'', then Google ''US population 2017''.  The existing population is at close to zero percent growth, like Japan and the rest of the Western world.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 03, 2017, 08:33:17 PM
And for clarity, I never intended that as a racial thing. More as a "blame all the ills of society [in this case wages and housing prices] on those damn immigrants" kind of thing.

Fair enough.  I'm not blaming them, I'd do whatever it took to come here too.

Swishypants

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 03, 2017, 08:33:17 PM

PUSSY!

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 08:10:10 PM
P.S. Catholics are shit, and Pollock's and Italians are not White people! :)  England, France, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, and Northern Spain only! FUCK THE IRISH!

Where are you with Jains and Zoroastrians?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 03, 2017, 08:33:43 PM
Oh for heaven's sake.  Google ''US population 1980'', then Google ''US population 2017''.  The existing population is at close to zero percent growth.
If we start getting into birthrates we're going to get into a whole weird area here.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/03/heres-who-will-lament-and-celebrate-the-plummeting-u-s-birth-rate-babies-abortion-immigration-europe/

136 or 142

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 03, 2017, 08:30:05 PM

58,525,000 immigrants to the U.S from 1960-2015, including illegal aliens.

This is consistent with the U.S admitting somewhere up to 1 million immigrants (including 'admitting' illegals) every year.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/09/28/modern-immigration-wave-brings-59-million-to-u-s-driving-population-growth-and-change-through-2065/ph_2015-09-28_immigration-through-2065-06/

Lord Grantham

Because then we start getting into debates about whether immigration to maintain population levels is better than a demographic collapse [cough China cough Japan cough cough].

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/chinas-self-inflicted-demographic-disaster-here-14216

Swishypants

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 03, 2017, 08:44:24 PM

I dunno man! Racisms are just a trubo-lane to the dopamine boost I crave.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 03, 2017, 08:44:25 PM
If we start getting into birthrates we're going to get into a whole weird area here.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/03/heres-who-will-lament-and-celebrate-the-plummeting-u-s-birth-rate-babies-abortion-immigration-europe/
I think, if we control our borders, Western European countries can ride out the structural unemployment coming by advances in technology. We've already, mostly, deindustrialized and have low birth-rates. So 3D printing, hydroponics, AI, robotics, advanced recycling, etc can still produce a decent standard of living and goods (and we still have lots of productive land.) But the countries still over producing children and relying on mass labor are going to have problems. But, no doubt, this will be "solved," naturally or otherwise, by some viruses etc. We also still, for now, have the 'edge' in nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons.

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2017, 09:01:31 PM
I think, if we control our borders, Western European countries can ride out the structural unemployment coming by advances in technology. We've already, mostly, deindustrialized and have low birth-rates. So 3D printing, hydroponics, AI, robotics, advanced recycling, etc can still produce a decent standard of living and goods (and we still have lots of productive land.) But the countries still over producing children and relying on mass labor are going to have problems. But, no doubt, this will be "solved," naturally or otherwise, by some viruses etc. We also still, for now, have the 'edge' in nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons.

Or, 'naturally' through anthropogenic global warming.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 03, 2017, 08:44:24 PM
Better than Muzzies but those Peacock worshipping folks are ok. Jains have the problematic swastika, which could cause "misunderstandings.") Those Peacock worshipping folks Yazidi seemed to be ok, too bad Obama let most of them get killed or sold into Arabic sex slavery.

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 03, 2017, 09:03:05 PM
Or, 'naturally' the anthropogenic global warming.
Indeed! Nobody mentions the benefit of a "warming," regardless of cause. More open shipping lanes (and quicker), more access to minerals and energy sources in the Arctic, more CO2 for trees and plants and organized crops. And since the Ozone Layer is smallest in years it is looking good. One could imagine even being able to capture methane released and not even have to drill so much. Things are coming up roses! The key is exploit the benefits of the "warming," protect and secure the borders, and find ways to mitigate the few bad results of this cyclical, apparently, warming period.

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2017, 09:09:19 PM
Indeed! Nobody mentions the benefit of a "warming," regardless of cause. More open shipping lanes (and quicker), more access to minerals and energy sources in the Arctic, more CO2 for trees and plants and organized crops. And since the Ozone Layer is smallest in years it is looking good. One could imagine even being able to capture methane released and not even have to drill so much. Things are coming up roses! The key is exploit the benefits of the "warming," protect and secure the borders, and find ways to mitigate the few bad results of this cyclical, apparently, warming period.

LOL

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 03, 2017, 09:10:29 PM
LOL
It is no joke. Arctic machinations are much of the "Russia" stuff, so many opportunities are opening up in shipping, energy extraction, fishing, etc. We have been lame to not be more on the ball. And why Norway (NATO) sold them a base to use is crazy! Having said that we can't ignore other places also (and we aren't even if not talked about) like Africa, where China has been going crazy.

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2017, 09:20:17 PM
It is no joke. Arctic machinations are much of the "Russia" stuff, so many opportunities are opening up in shipping, energy extraction, fishing, etc. We have been lame to not be more on the ball. And why Norway (NATO) sold them a base to use is crazy! Having said that we can't ignore other places also (and we aren't even if not talked about) like Africa, where China has been going crazy.

Oh, well I agree with you on that.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2017, 12:15:21 PM
Massive immigration? You mean Mexicans doing the jobs the indigenous population won't do?

The southern state economies would collapse without the Mexican input.  The entitlement mentality of the unemployed white bubba makes 'the wall' nothing more than a cloud of fetid gas .....

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 03, 2017, 11:04:17 PM
https://twitter.com/SEEDSandCHIPS/status/926389795869351941
Again. The negativity. I hope this will be archived once the bounty is gained! Ha. Usually "warming" periods have been a boon to culture and society, particularly in the Northern Hemisphere. The key is to enforce the borders, recognize the opportunities, and mitigate the potential problems. The earth, call "her" "gaia" if you wish, and her climate always changes. (Believe it or not, it, sorry, "she," existed before PEOPLE even- even before the evil white people! Amazing-but true!)