• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Where is Art Bell?

Started by MiaWallace, January 12, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

MiaWallace

Hi Everyone

Where TF is Art? He needs to come back on the air. So much stuff is going on in the world and we NEED him. Can anyone tell me what he's been up to or where to listen to him? I find it hard to believe he's completely disappeared. Radio is his passion! I need some explanation here. Why did he just go into seclusion? Did he or what happened? I remember that whole ordeal he had with Sirius but the non-compete expired in 2015, right??

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: MiaWallace on January 12, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
Hi Everyone

Where TF is Art? He needs to come back on the air. So much stuff is going on in the world and we NEED him. Can anyone tell me what he's been up to or where to listen to him? I find it hard to believe he's completely disappeared. Radio is his passion! I need some explanation here. Why did he just go into seclusion? Did he or what happened? I remember that whole ordeal he had with Sirius but the non-compete expired in 2015, right??

His favorite TV news station was CNN. Nuff said.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 11:07:26 AM
His favorite TV news station was CNN. Nuff said.

Voting Obama with this cock-sucker Dr. Mexican!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 12, 2018, 11:09:02 AM
Voting Obama with this cock-sucker Dr. Mexican!

FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!

PaulAtreides

Hi Everyone

He went to shit and the hogs ate him.

Hi Everyone

At the age of 74 or so, he started a new family. That takes a lot of energy at any age, and now that he is pushing into old age, he must be overwhelmed, assuming he has not hired a governess or nanny for that purpose.

That, and I suspect he has had some form of existential crisis. Art Bell put his heart into his show in search of evidence for the paranormal and the unexplained. How many times, for how many years can you parade blatant frauds, convicted con artists (eg Sylvia Browne), the mentally ill, scammers, self-promoters, writers of shoddy New Age books, cultists, idiots, and the delusional; and at the end of the day you have ZERO convincing results, your legacy has amounted to nothing but a side show albeit a profitable one, and still have enthusiasm for what you're trying to do? And pile on top of that roughly 35 minutes of grating advertisements, news blurbs, and announcements per hour of broadcast time.

DocHolliday

He's busy battling corporate America:

Morgus

Art Bell just hangs out and posts at his facebook page nowadays plus advises Heather over the phone on how to deal with her new cat.

how the mighty have fallen.

RIP Art

Is channel 104 the Spice channel or something?

It's getting harder and harder to tell Art and Falkie apart

Jackstar

A more pertinent question is, "Where is Vincent Vega?"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2018, 05:32:55 PM
A more pertinent question is, "Where is Vincent Vega?"

He's eating a Royale with cheese

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on January 12, 2018, 05:44:55 PM
He's eating a Royale with cheese

He told me he had to go to the bathroom after that. I haven't heard from him since.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 05:45:38 PM
He told me he had to go to the bathroom after that. I haven't heard from him since.

Norm

Quote from: Morgus on January 12, 2018, 03:23:08 PM
Art Bell just hangs out and posts at his facebook page nowadays plus advises Heather over the phone on how to deal with her new cat.

Cat? I love cats because I'm a dirty dog.

Robert

Quote from: Morgus on January 12, 2018, 03:23:08 PMArt Bell just hangs out and posts at his facebook page nowadays plus advises Heather over the phone on how to deal with her new cat.
You mean, in the sack?

... Radio is his passion!...

Art decided to put the final touches on his legacy by going out in a hail of gunfire.

Robert

Should we paste up pix of him into incongrous scenes & have others try to identify him in them?  Like, "Where is Art Bell?"  "He's at the top of the frame near the left corner amid the bums in front of the stockade fence behind the grassy knoll."  That's what I suspected this thread might be about.

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 12, 2018, 11:20:43 AM
He went to shit and the hogs ate him.the hogs ate him and He went to shit.

There.  Fixed.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on January 12, 2018, 03:23:08 PM
So Art's just become another one of his old listeners.

Art Bell has to be black. i mean, the way he left his first family, he has to be at least 56% negro.

comaphobe

$6,850 USD + $350 International Shipping for a rare (♠) Japanese ⓂiküⒷömbâ,,¢ arcade cabinet from ①⑨⑧④ on Ebay right now.

❖ ❖ ❖ 32 bids, with 76 watching. ❖ ❖ ❖

Ending in 72 hours. ✈ ✈ ✈

< ⚡ good luck ⚡ >

✸ ✸ ✸ PS: No reserve ✸ ✸ ✸

and

.. -. ... . .-. - / -.-. --- .. -. ...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: anon on January 14, 2018, 11:21:34 PM
Art Bell has to be black. i mean, the way he left his first family, he has to be at least 56% negro.

And he gets shot at in drive-bys, Art Bell confirmed for a KANG!