Atari!

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 27, 2018, 01:31:48 PM
Jun 27 2018
https://qanon.pub/

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 079dd1 No.1925332 📁
Jun 27 2018 11:45:55 (EST)
>>1925226
If you continue to proceed down this dangerous path only know that we are prepared.
You should know this based on earlier drops re: SA / Nat Guard / MIL Assets activate US soil.
The game is over when the public knows.
The fight to keep the LIGHTS OFF is all that matters to you.
You will FAIL.
The AMERICAN PEOPLE are AWAKE.
You lost CONTROL.
SHEEP NO MORE.
You underestimated their resolve and their ability to free-think away from the pipeline narrative.
We will DECLAS.
We will shine LIGHT.
THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE.
No amount of money, influence, or power can stop this.
Our rights to secure and protect at all costs then become justified.
We stand at the ready.
RED WAVE.
WHITE SQUALL.
IN GOD WE TRUST.
Q

[attachment=1,msg1267384]

Quotethese peoples now living “double consciousness” lives like the Russian peoples had under communist ruleâ€"that is psychologically exhausting due to the constant pressure to watch every word one says, and to pretend to believe things one did not, for fear of negative repercussions, and only among trusted family and friends was it possible to speak one’s mind, yet even that was not guaranteed

Quote from: Jackstar on June 26, 2018, 03:56:22 PM
What, me worry?

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

As an aside, y'all may have deduced by now: I have absolutely no shame.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2018, 02:42:03 PM
[attachment=1,msg1267406]

Largely your most appealing quality...

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2018, 02:42:03 PM
[attachment=1,msg1267406]

One of your most endearing qualities. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2018, 12:59:50 PM
Yeah...sure...I’m a CIA Nigger... ::)

Pull your head out of your rainbow butt! >:(

Maybe he'll transition you over to FBI... ;)

Jackstar

Yeah...sure...I’m a CIA Nigger... ::)

This quote and embed was actually meant in a slightly different context, but it's fascinating how you chose to interpret it!

Pull your head out of your rainbow butt! >:(

Though, this part seems normal and routine. For you.

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 17, 2018, 01:18:56 PM
This quote and embed was actually meant in a slightly different context, but it's fascinating how you chose to interpret it!

Though, this part seems normal and routine. For you.

[attachment=1,msg1267697]

LOL!  ;D :D ;) ;) :P

Metron2267

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/red-wave-rising-over-12000-voters-change-party-affiliation-in-wyoming-90-to-republican/
s we reported on Thursday early ballots show a huge increase in voting in favor of Republicans. It looks like our prediction is holding up!

On June 23, 2018, we reported that the 2018 Mid-terms would be a referendum on government corruption and because of this President Trump and the Republicans would win big. This was before Democrats made up trumped up charges against a good man â€" Supreme Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

After the Kavanaugh hearings, where Judge Kavanaugh was wrongfully accused by the Democrats of being a gang rapist, the tide changed. We made our prediction on the election and stated that a huge red wave was coming. Our mid-term prediction on October 2nd was that the Republicans would win big in the Senate and would keep the House.

Now there are some signs that the tide is turning red! Early balloting shows that Democrats are a little less than their 2016 early returns which is expected. The bigger news is that Republicans are ahead of their 2016 early ballot pace!

Wyoming has seen over 12,000 voters change party affiliation in the weeks before the 2018 primary election. 90% of the them changed their party affiliation to Republican.

County 10 reported:

The Wyoming Secretary of State’s Office today released data on the number of persons who changed their party affiliation on their voter registration in the weeks before or on the date of the 2018 Primary Election â€" August 21st.

12,509 persons in total changed their party affiliation between July 6th and September 20th:

6,057 Democrats changed and registered as Republicans;
4,355 Unaffiliated persons changed and registered as Republicans;
744 Unaffiliated persons changed and registered as Democrats;
477 members of the Constitution and Libertarian parties changed and registered as Republicans;
430 Republicans changed and registered as Democrats; and
296 persons of various parties changed and registered as Unaffiliated.
Of those 12,509 persons who changed their party affiliation, 701 subsequently changed their party affiliation again and re-registered back to their original 2018 party affiliation.

A person is allowed under Wyoming law to change their party registration. Party changes are entered into Wyoming’s voter registration system by county clerks and their staff. County clerks have until 30 days after an election to enter registration changes into the statewide database.

On June 23, 2018, we reported that the 2018 Mid-terms would be a referendum on government corruption and because of this President Trump and the Republicans would win big. This was before Democrats made up trumped up charges against a good man â€" Supreme Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

After promoting violence, lies and sick attacks for the past 2 years Democrats deserve to lose and lose big.

Metron2267

It might choke Artie but it ain't gonna choke Stymie!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNSzZvEkoDE

Dr. MD MD

I tried to find a Spanky “And how!” meme but, apparently, there isn’t one. Just shameful.  :(

Metron2267

Close as I could come...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 19, 2018, 11:58:26 AM
Close as I could come...

If you watched the original Rascals you know that “And how!” was one of their big (if not their biggest) catch phrases back then.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 19, 2018, 12:07:24 PM
I did.

But I also was compelled to yell, "Sach!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSbswFW2lt0

I know of it but it wasn’t something that got played a lot on TV when I was a kid whereas Rascals got played all the time.

Metron2267

The Rascals, Bowery Boys (Dead End Kids), Abbot and Costello, Ma and Pa Kettle, anything WC Fields, all were on in my day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=637Nu0Ykg2A

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 19, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
The Rascals, Bowery Boys (Dead End Kids), Abbot and Costello, Ma and Pa Kettle, anything WC Fields, all were on in my day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=637Nu0Ykg2A

I’d catch the Abbot & Costello once in awhile, usually as a Sunday afternoon movie in my era. I’ve seen clips from the Bowery Boys.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 19, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

I'm amazed your gnarly old fingers still have the strength to use a keyboard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

Someone just got let out of the gimp box.  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2018, 12:59:23 PM
Someone just got let out of the gimp box.  :D

You're just jealous I didn't single you out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

Not really. I knew you’d get around to it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2018, 12:28:28 PM
I’d catch the Abbot & Costello once in awhile, usually as a Sunday afternoon movie in my era. I’ve seen clips from the Bowery Boys.
Hey, Doc, I think you'll like this. ;) ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYHhVXMYmfw

SredniVashtar

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 19, 2018, 02:51:45 PM
Hey, Doc, I think you'll like this. ;) ;D

I remember you saying you used to date one of them. I'm sure it brings back memories.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2018, 02:58:49 PM
I remember you saying you used to date one of them. I'm sure it brings back memories.
;D  You're thinking of someone else.  They were before my time.

Good to see you again, Sredni. ;) :-*

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

They were really good, a window into Hells Kitchen and those who lived there in the day. That all seems so culturally cast aside in this "modern" world.

:(

I dunno, maybe I need to binge watch some Davey & Goliath and reboot my God module.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfTwJQmvk0U

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

You haven't lived till you've spun a 78 of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8myK93FqbYc

...on the old:

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

We're still exploring a mineral rights drilling lease on your greasy hair...