• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Cock Gobbler Kevin Spacey Kills off 'House of Cards.'

Started by paladin1991, October 30, 2017, 08:35:57 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 02:17:47 PM
Hang on Spacey is gay? And this happened?

Can he not just threaten to sue and say his victim is lying like in cases of sexual assault involving famous people?

Oh and say he's mad with god? Or having rehab? Or pay him off? No?  ???

Spoken like a true pedophile.  :D

trostol

from what i have seen..the show was done any way before this news came out..take that with a grain of salt

albrecht

Quote from: trostol on October 31, 2017, 11:02:56 PM
from what i have seen..the show was done any way before this news came out..take that with a grain of salt
are you suggesting a conspiracy? Actually an "interesting" idea and I hope one of the "experts" on shows will run with that: the sexual harassment, rape, and pedo stuff is REALLY an attempt by various entities in Hollywood (and banking/funders/investors) to get rid of dead weight, bring in new people, and cut costs. Movies have been tanking, actors and etc are over-paid, the tax man is looking harder at expenses and funding, and Hollywood is losing out due to pirates, streaming companies, etc and remakes, aside from horror, aren't working out as planned. Hmmm. Any odd financial short-selling or mergers in works? Foreign investors worried about their stake or wanting to increase it? Someone needs to run with this? Alex? Clyde? Anyone to take this up?  ;)

The first few years were good but by episode 40, I started losing interest in the series.

pate

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 08:35:57 PM
30 fucking years ago.  All because he couldn't keep his ass grabbing hands off some twink.  Pedo Hollywood. 

Spacey killed off my favorite show.  Selfish faggot.

Check your hetero priveledge (sp YP) maybe flaccid members were flopping about due to lack of proper medication?

K-Spak mite not have had the where-whithal to perpetually force 'imslef, mm?

ediot: angLanguish rape-artee..

Up All Night

Correct, it was already the last season to be filmed.

But now, they've announced production on the last season has stopped.

It's dead, Jim.

Anonymous accuser was 14 when he and Spacey had a relationship, until Spacey tried to rape him.

Explicit story:

http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-alleged-sexual-relationship.html

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on November 02, 2017, 04:12:58 PM
Correct, it was already the last season to be filmed.

But now, they've announced production on the last season has stopped.

It's dead, Jim.

Anonymous accuser was 14 when he and Spacey had a relationship, until Spacey tried to rape him.

Explicit story:

http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-alleged-sexual-relationship.html
I've heard the homo creep is "seeking counseling." They always say that. Screw that. The victims are the ones who might need counseling- the perps need prison.
By the way all the Hollywood and Media rape, homosexuality, pedophilia, harassment, etc might solve the question:

why does the left, Hollywood, and the media always support Islam which, in theory, is against everything they stand for?

But then you see the PRACTICE of Islam: raping young boys dressed as girls (bacha bazi,) rape in general*, groping, abuse of women (rape/harassment "game" called taharrush, pedophilia (Muhammed had some crazy young 'wife,') and the general status of women as property it begins to make sense why the Weinsteins, Spaceys, Hollywood etc support politicians and policies that are pro-illegals (more young kids to exploit) or pro-Muslim (they like the way they think about women and children.)

* This guy is a LAWYER and says "rape is a national duty."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/egypt-lawyer-rape-girls-revealing-clothing-ripped-jeans-nabih-al-wahsh-a8030831.html

ItsOver

Quote from: Up All Night on November 02, 2017, 04:12:58 PM

...It's dead, Jim....

Heh, heh, heh.  "Damn it, Jim, I'm a doctor not a perv."

A List of Doctorisms

Doctor Leonard McCoy

“What am I, a doctor or a moon shuttle conductor?” â€" “The Corbomite Maneuver” [TOS]

“I’m a doctor, not a flesh peddler.” â€" “Return of the Archons” [TOS]

“I’m a doctor, not a bricklayer!” â€" “The Devil in the Dark” [TOS]

“I’m a surgeon, not a psychiatrist.” â€" “The City on the Edge of Forever” [TOS]

“I’m a doctor, not a scientist.” â€" “Metamorphosis” [TOS]

“I’m a doctor, not a physicist.” â€" “Metamorphosis” [TOS]

“I’m a doctor, not an escalator.” â€" “Friday’s Child” [TOS]

“I’m a doctor, not a mechanic.” â€" “The Doomsday Machine” [TOS]

“I’m a doctor, not an engineer.” â€" “Mirror, Mirror” [TOS]

“I’m not a magician, Spock, just an old country doctor.” â€" “The Deadly Years” [TOS]

“I’m a doctor, not a coal miner.” â€" “The Empath” [TOS]

“I’m a doctor, not a mechanic.” â€" “The Empath” [TOS]

“Damn it, man, I'm a doctor, not a physicist!” â€" Star Trek

“Damn it, man, I'm a doctor, not a torpedo technician!” â€" Star Trek Into Darkness

Swishypants

Bones was my favorite character. Kelley lived in a modest 2 bedroom home his whole life. A true Antebellum Gentleman to the core.  I always thought it was cool that Art lived where he did and how he did too, even though he had a vast fortune. Living below your means and hiding your wealth; the old way.

paladin1991

Cock gobbler KS acted in a predatory manner amongst the young males attached to the production of HoC's.  The dirty bastard killed off the series 30 years ago.  Then necrophiliacs the series by attempting to fuck the crew members.  What a bastard.  I'm tempted to throw out my copy of L.A. Confidential.   

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 02, 2017, 09:13:18 PM
Cock gobbler KS acted in a predatory manner amongst the young males attached to the production of HoC's.  The dirty bastard killed off the series 30 years ago.  Then necrophiliacs the series by attempting to fuck the crew members.  What a bastard.  I'm tempted to throw out my copy of L.A. Confidential.

Just watch Full Metal Jacket, all the time. The Bird is the Word! You got anymore of them 5.56x45 Hand-loads? Pretty!

Lt.Uhura

NetFlix and everybody has completely dropped Spacey. He's a pariah. I have to say, he always gave me the creeps and I avoided his movies, never watched the House of Cards.

Similarly creepy to me are James Woods and Jim Carrey. I've heard several of Carrey's films were good but I'm just not interested.

Swishypants

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 04, 2017, 02:44:49 AM
NetFlix and everybody has completely dropped Spacey. He's a pariah. I have to say, he always gave me the creeps and I avoided his movies, never watched the House of Cards.

Similarly creepy to me are James Woods and Jim Carrey. I've heard several of Carrey's films were good but I'm just not interested.

I have a JAMES WOODS story! I do! I was out in L.A. in the early 2000's (disgusting fucking city) and was eating at this hipster burger joint. They served Ostrich Burgers and I think Suzanne Arquette owned it. Anyway, we were having breakfast one Saturday--taking advantage of the sidewalk cafe service--and James Woods rolls up to get some chow. He parks, but doesn't feed the meter. He sits down with a colleague, and about 5 minutes later this big fat black meter-maid comes up and starts writing him a ticket. He jumps up and I can see them arguing and finally he gets out of it by giving her an autograph. I can't imagine a black woman liking James Woods so there must have been 20 bucks folded up inside the paper. It was funny as hell! Cheap bastard! :) 

When are we going to fuck Uhura?  8)

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 04, 2017, 02:44:49 AM

I agree 100% with these three pegging the creepo meter.   For actresses - I'd add in Angelina Jolie.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 02, 2017, 09:13:18 PM

It hasn't helped either that Swishy drove off PBS. Can you ever forgive him?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 04, 2017, 07:46:07 AM
I agree 100% with these three pegging the creepo meter.   For actresses - I'd add in Angelina Jolie.
Shouldn't she be posting on the incest thread?  ;)

Jackstar

Is this a bad time to publish my analysis of how Glengarry Glen Ross is actually a secret parable about Freemasonry? I feel like that would just be overshadowed by controversy now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2017, 10:19:24 AM
Is this a bad time to publish my analysis of how Glengarry Glen Ross is actually a secret parable about Freemasonry? I feel like that would just be overshadowed by controversy now.

It'll be fine if you can tie it in with who you think know killed JFK.

Swishypants

I don't give a damn what Spacey did 31+ years ago to a 14 year old deviant faggot that was drinking alcohol with adults. Where the fuck were this kids parents and how did he not know he shouldn't be drinking underage with adults? The whole thing is total bullshit. A grab for money and power by someone in Hollywood. Besides, faggots! Who gives a shit what they think or do or how they feel? Ponyboy left of her own free will because she was offended. Toughen the fuck up is all I can say.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 10:22:23 AM
I don't give a damn what Spacey did 31+ years ago to a 14 year old deviant faggot that was drinking alcohol with adults. Where the fuck were this kids parents and how did he not know he shouldn't be drinking underage with adults? The whole thing is total bullshit. A grab for money and power by someone in Hollywood. Besides, faggots! Who gives a shit what they think or do or how they feel? Ponyboy left of her own free will because she was offended. Toughen the fuck up is all I can say.

Whatever the reason PBS left, Paladin blames you. And you alone. Be afraid.  :-\

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 10:22:23 AM
The whole thing is total bullshit.

Obvious sacrificial lamb thrown to the wolves is obvious. When the next round of actual pedophile exposure happens (14 years old is not pedophilia, read a dictionary), Kevin Rapey will be held up as an example of mature, responsible behavior.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 10:26:49 AM
Whatever the reason PBS left, Paladin blames you. And you alone. Be afraid.  :-\

LOL! Paladin says he was a Marine. I eat Marines for breakfast.  8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 10:28:17 AM
LOL!Paladin says he was a Marine. I eat Marines for breakfast.  8)

Well, let's hope you're right... :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2017, 10:27:11 AM
Obvious sacrificial lamb thrown to the wolves is obvious. When the next round of actual pedophile exposure happens (14 years old is not pedophilia, read a dictionary), Kevin Rapey will be held up as an example of mature, responsible behavior.

Here is the deal: Middle America is leaving Hollywood to die. They are not reflecting their values and the entire system is beginning to collapse in earnest.  Speilberg & Lucas called this in 2016. Hollywood, like the MSM have lost their appeal to at least half the country. The propaganda machine is breaking down.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

Well, let's hope you're right... :-\

I am. He's not going to do shit. If he did, I'd kill him before he knew I was there.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 07:57:24 AM
It hasn't helped either that Swishy drove off PBS. Can you ever forgive him?
Shhhh.   It's gonna be a day or two until I'm in my sniper hide.  I've got a bit of demo to set.