• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Tommy TwoTons

First, Nooron says Knapp isn't feeling well but he's not going to get involved with Knapp's medical history.  Then he says "he (Knapp) has an issue, and I trust he's going to take care of it" & "he'll be back when he's back."

wtf?  And I didn't care for his tone when talking about GK.  Prick.

zeebo

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 21, 2013, 02:55:51 AM
First, Nooron says Knapp isn't feeling well but he's not going to get involved with Knapp's medical history.  Then he says "he (Knapp) has an issue, and I trust he's going to take care of it" & "he'll be back when he's back."

wtf?  And I didn't care for his tone when talking about GK.  Prick.

Noorie must know that alot of people hold Knapp in much higher regard both professionally and personally and it probably grates on him.  Sounds like a little of that unresolved resentment might have slipped out.  Really hope he's ok and gets back on-air asap.

Scully

I didn't hear the earlier announcement tonight, but I did hear the one Tommy Two Tons is speaking of.  I also thought Noory's tone implied distaste for Knapp.

Knapp is a frequent poster on Facebook, sends out lots of interesting curiosities almost daily, but he hasn't posted since December 14, which makes me think there may be some truth to the health situation, even though that's what Jorch said.  ???

Morgus

Yeah tonight in the last hour, Noory again commented on George Knapp saying he has some kind of health issue, but doesn't think it is serious.
Noory said the network had to play a recorded show last Sunday at the last minute, though Noory said he considered doing a live show that night himself but wasn't able to.

ItsOver

Freaking Noory.  He can't even figure out how to do a decent status of George Knapp.  Several iterations just to muddle the waters.  Regardless of The Nooron, best wishes for Mr. Knapp and hoping to a quick and positive resolution to his health issue and a quick return.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2013, 05:24:38 AM
Freaking Noory.  He can't even figure out how to do a decent status of George Knapp.  Several iterations just to muddle the waters.  Regardless of The Nooron, best wishes for Mr. Knapp and hoping to a quick and positive resolution to his health issue and a quick return.

Ditto.    :)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Morgus on December 21, 2013, 03:38:21 AM
Noory said he considered doing a live show that night himself but wasn't able to.
Same as it ever was.

cweb

Noory said he considered doing a live show that night himself but wasn't able to.

Jorch hasn't done a real live show in years, why start now?

Hope Knapp feels better. Easily my favorite C2C host, and he seems like an all-around cool guy.

ItsOver

...Noory said he considered doing a live show that night himself but wasn't able to.

Yep, nothing new.  All he's able to do is a dead show.

Nebraska888

Quote from: cweb on December 21, 2013, 02:58:03 PM
Jorch hasn't done a real live show in years, why start now?

Hope Knapp feels better. Easily my favorite C2C host, and he seems like an all-around cool guy.

Yes, hands down.....Knapp is my favorite host!  And, he has the "it" factor......yep, cool.......unlike Noory's nerdy persona.......

Examples?

Noory:  nerdy stories about when he was a kid that he repeats over and over and over...obsessed with himself

Knapp:  a bit of a mystery, rarely sharing much about himself......HUMBLE

Noory:  bumper music from squaresville

Knapp:  has an awesome understanding of music and its place in history.....plays good "stuff"!

Noory:  the vocabulary of a 10 year old

Knapp:  a complete and skillful grasp of Standard English in addition to an extensive and impressive vocabulary

Noory:  ADHD....no preparation.....no interview plan to let the story unfold.......pathetic and silly questions

Knapp:  is an adept host who leads an interview with exact, well-researched, and interesting questions .......and, a man who never loses sight of his well-planned path on which he intends to take his listeners

I know the rest of you could add hundreds of examples!      ;)

BobGrau

Quote from: Nebraska888 on December 22, 2013, 02:53:29 PM

Yes, hands down.....Knapp is my favorite host!  And, he has the "it" factor......yep, cool.......unlike Noory's nerdy persona.......

Examples?

Noory:  nerdy stories about when he was a kid that he repeats over and over and over...obsessed with himself

Knapp:  a bit of a mystery, rarely sharing much about himself......HUMBLE

Noory:  bumper music from squaresville

Knapp:  has an awesome understanding of music and its place in history.....plays good "stuff"!

Noory:  the vocabulary of a 10 year old

Knapp:  a complete and skillful grasp of Standard English in addition to an extensive and impressive vocabulary

Noory:  ADHD....no preparation.....no interview plan to let the story unfold.......pathetic and silly questions

Knapp:  is an adept host who leads an interview with exact, well-researched, and interesting questions .......and, a man who never loses sight of his well-planned path on which he intends to take his listeners

I know the rest of you could add hundreds of examples!      ;)

Plus a certain whiff of mob connections...  :o

BobGrau

Quote from: BobGrau on December 22, 2013, 03:18:18 PM
Plus a certain whiff of mob connections...  :o

...whereas noory couldn't even sustain the interest of a lynch mob.

Nebraska888

Quote from: BobGrau on December 22, 2013, 04:01:51 PM

...whereas noory couldn't even sustain the interest of a lynch mob.

Tooooo funny!   ;D

aldousburbank

Quote from: Nebraska888 on December 22, 2013, 07:37:25 PM
Tooooo funny!   ;D
Wait, what about my stupid old line, about how Noory couldn't make pussy sound worth getting up off the couch for? Ok, never mind.

I hope Knapp has not become victim of mysterious disappearances.
Will he end up in Paulides next badly written book that sources nothing?

Is the Nooron some kind of warlock?  I think he mentioned in one of his "books" that he used to put spells on rivals.  Ian get Tinnitus, Art goes through his problems, and now Knapp has health trouble.  How come the Nooron always sails through untouched while everyone else has trouble.  >:(

georgesucks

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on December 22, 2013, 10:55:42 PM
Is the Nooron some kind of warlock?  I think he mentioned in one of his "books" that he used to put spells on rivals.  Ian get Tinnitus, Art goes through his problems, and now Knapp has health trouble.  How come the Nooron always sails through untouched while everyone else has trouble.  >:(
MMM will anything happen to John B???

ItsOver

....How come the Nooron always sails through untouched while everyone else has trouble.  >:(

Carnivora.  It's the immune modulation.  That's C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-A.  ;)

Quote from: ItsOver on December 22, 2013, 11:03:14 PM
Carnivora.  It's the immune modulation.  That's C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-A.  ;)

Ha Ha!  I knew he had something going on.  By the way, I should have included his former listeners in the list of casualties.  He BORED us all to death.

zeebo

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on December 22, 2013, 11:20:38 PM
Ha Ha!  I knew he had something going on.  By the way, I should have included his former listeners in the list of casualties.  He BORED us all to death.

Indeed, he should be put on trial for bore crimes. 

(ok sorry that was dumb but I couldn't help myself)

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on December 23, 2013, 12:07:23 AM
Indeed, he should be put on trial for bore crimes. 

(ok sorry that was dumb but I couldn't help myself)
I feel that he could be put on trial for crimes against intelligence. 

Morgus

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on December 22, 2013, 10:55:42 PMHow come the Nooron always sails through untouched while everyone else has trouble.  >:(
except for too hot pizza rolls, thats Noory's kryptonite...  8)

georgesucks

Quote from: EBE123 on December 23, 2013, 01:10:06 AM
RIP George Knapp
What are you saying? Did something bad happen to Mr Knapp and now he is room temp? Mr George Knapp, I am praying for you.

EBE123

Quote from: c337pilot on December 23, 2013, 01:52:48 AM
What are you saying? Did something bad happen to Mr Knapp and now he is room temp? Mr George Knapp, I am praying for you.

Knapp ain't comin' back.  :'(

b_dubb

Quote from: EBE123 on December 23, 2013, 01:10:06 AM
RIP George Knapp
you are a disperser of BS.  or just woefully ignorant and void of any sense. 

get bent

maureen

I remember thinking the same when he had the witch on.... "Now if I wanted to put a spell on someone in the work field, not that I would, of course, how would I do that?"