• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Juan

If we’re going in that direction - Lily and her stalker Hal 9000

Jackstar

It's so unfortunate that Swishypants was taken away from us. I hope you're all satisfied.

BobGrau

Quote from: Juan on May 29, 2018, 06:05:50 AM
If we’re going in that direction - Lily and her stalker Hal 9000

Lily was Jasmine was Rosegirl was Lasha. Good times.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2018, 11:02:33 AM
It's so unfortunate that Swishypants was taken away from us. I hope you're all satisfied.

But we'll always have Paris.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2018, 11:02:33 AM
Thank goodness.  He was like human graffiti half the time.  Sad history, though.

paladin1991

Quote from: monica on May 30, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
Thank goodness.  He was like human graffiti half the time.  Sad history, though.

Notorious Homosexual.  Sucking off hapless homeless males in public bathrooms at gunpoint.    Him and the Dickdr used roll hard and tight after huffing spray paint fm a brown paper bag.   

*shrug* 

Word to your mother.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 30, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

See, the thing is paladin was swishy. The FBI doesn't like me.  :(

But really who do they like?! :D

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

Nice false choice.
I don't understand what this means.  "Nice false choice".  Swishy had a horrible past, one I would not wish on anyone. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on June 01, 2018, 03:39:18 AM
I don't understand what this means.  "Nice false choice".  Swishy had a horrible past, one I would not wish on anyone.

He wasn't a real guy but just one of paladin's alts. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2018, 03:41:05 AM
He wasn't a real guy but just one of paladin's alts. ::)
I don't think paladin would joke about being a Satanist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on June 01, 2018, 03:55:39 AM

Of course not! An FBI agent would never do that. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on June 01, 2018, 03:39:18 AM
I don't understand what this means.

You express a lot of black & white thinking. Is it because you were a Rainbow Girl?

paladin1991

Quote from: monica on June 01, 2018, 03:55:39 AM

the Dickdr was/is scared shitless of the Swish.  Swish shows up, gives a little attention to the old fart and triggers him into a gibbering  mess.  Ain't that right, Ritchie?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 01, 2018, 01:07:33 PM
the Dickdr was/is scared shitless of the Swish.  Swish shows up, gives a little attention to the old fart and triggers him into a gibbering  mess.  Ain't that right, Ritchie?

Nope. He, like you were nothing but my bitch...a plaything...and not even a very interesting one. ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
Nope. He, like you were nothing but my bitch...a plaything...and not even a very interesting one. ::)

Wait until Swish shows up again.  You will trigger and shit scared.

Dr. MD MD

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2018, 08:11:01 AM
You express a lot of black & white thinking. Is it because you were a Rainbow Girl?
A quick Google on Rainbow Girl defines them as girls who did public service affiliated with the Masonic Temple.  I come close, but do not exactly fit that definition.  I served, but not in association with them.  They did give me some sort of small high school recognition or scholarship though, when I applied for it.

A Google on "false choice" brings up an article in the WA Post, which says the phrase confuses more than explains.  Evidently, a false choice is a manipulative tactic to sway public opinion.  A presentation of two extremes, as if they are the only way.  Like, "Anyone who opposes our church expansion project is with the Devil".  So, either you agree with the project, or you are a Satanist?  Hardly.  What if you disagree with the project for a good reason?  What if you agree with the project, but are a covert Satanist?

I wasn't aware of black and white thinking in my posts. But, I'll keep it in mind.  I don't think there's anything wrong with presenting two extremes to draw people toward the middle, though.  That makes sense, to get people thinking.

Stop turning on me!

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on June 03, 2018, 05:19:09 AM
Stop turning on me!

Get yourself a virgin Bloody Mary--extra celery!!--and keep pedaling.

Jackstar

Boy, I sure wish onan were still around. He'd know how to zestfully describe the modern day's complete failure of his ideology. These new breeds are very low energy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 06:04:08 PM
Boy, I sure wish onan were still around. He'd know how to zestfully describe the modern day's complete failure of his ideology. These new breeds are very low energy.

He's still here but I think he only communicates through music videos now. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2018, 12:31:19 AM

Get yourself a virgin Bloody Mary--extra celery!!--and keep pedaling.
Welcome back.  V-8 came out with a non-tomato based green drink.  Other than being a little too sweet, I liked it.  It's got lots of vegetables and is non-perishable until opened.  Did you try it?  What do you eat?  Tell me in the dieting thread.

Fourteen

Jackstar

I was actually thinking of ShayP while I was on the shitter this morning, for reasons which shall remain mysterious, but after washing up, I just plumb forgot to come here and post pictures of Mister Rogers.

But this worked out better for everyone. Welcome back! Please vote on my topic!

ShayP

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
I was actually thinking of ShayP while I was on the shitter this morning, for reasons which shall remain mysterious, but after washing up, I just plumb forgot to come here and post pictures of Mister Rogers.

But this worked out better for everyone. Welcome back! Please vote on my topic!

Topic???

Jackstar

Oh, you'll come across it after a while. As a courtesy, I don't wanna spoil the research.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 03, 2018, 05:19:09 AM

I wasn't aware of black and white thinking in my posts. But, I'll keep it in mind.  I don't think there's anything wrong with presenting two extremes to draw people toward the middle, though.  That makes sense, to get people thinking.

Stop turning on me!

A proponent of the Hegelian dialectic I see...unsurprising...

:-\

ShayP

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
Oh, you'll come across it after a while. As a courtesy, I don't wanna spoil the research.

Understood.  I am driven by a thirst for knowledge.  Well not really 'driven' per se, but slightly motivated to make an attempt.

Jackstar

Is Robert over there? He probably knows already!

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on October 11, 2018, 11:44:08 AM
Understood.  I am driven by a thirst for knowledge.  Well not really 'driven' per se, but slightly motivated to make an attempt.
Not driven?  Then, just a short putt.  Right? ;D