• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 02:05:28 PM
Another Ritchie story: When I was 10, he wanted to come to my birthday part at Photon. My mother and I had to pick him up. He sang "AMADEUS"by Falco, in high falsetto all the way on repeat without stopping or even noticing that we wanted to kill him with a shovel! Then he gave me a box with an already opened Ghost Busters toy (that he had bought then opened and played with). I mentioned this and he asked me to notice the package of Starburst he included to make up for it. They too were already opened and several pieces were missing. I called him a fat fuck and he said I was rude.

This explains why you're so fussy. But as you asked...

An ex g/f could sing this as she was fluent in German.

https://youtu.be/cVikZ8Oe_XA

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 06, 2018, 02:10:51 PM
What the hell is wrong with you? It's only drinkable when it's cold, otherwise it tastes like you're drinking a loaded ashtray. The Export is better than the ordinary stuff, which is watery by comparison. I prefer porter though. Even Murphy's is better than Guinness.
Ha. In my opinion only regular American beer and pilsners need to be really cold. Never got the reason why one would drink the Irish "red" beer. Beamish is palatable also but Guinness is what you are going to find over here mostly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2018, 02:30:12 PM
Ha. In my opinion only regular American beer and pilsners need to be really cold. Never got the reason why one would drink the Irish "red" beer. Beamish is palatable also but Guinness is what you are going to find over here mostly.

Back when I could still drink beer I used to love to get one (cold!) with lunch at a bistro that made an awesome Cornish pastie. It's half alcoholic beverage and half meal replacement.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2018, 05:03:44 PM
Back when I could still drink beer I used to love to get one (cold!) with lunch at a bistro that made an awesome Cornish pastie. It's half alcoholic beverage and half meal replacement.
I wonder how the increasing Muslim population in the UK is dealing with the fact that, at least in the past, you had folks selling Cornish pasties and bacon rolls near every train station and pubs with evil alcohol and various pies (some of which include pork-based fare) everywhere.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

LOOK! It's Jack Tripper down at the Reagle Beagle! OMG he's fucking the dog! Ritchie WHY!? RITCHIE YOU SICK FUCK!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2018, 05:06:53 PM
I wonder how the increasing Muslim population in the UK is dealing with the fact that, at least in the past, you had folks selling Cornish pasties and bacon rolls near every train station and pubs with evil alcohol and various pies (some of which include pork-based fare) everywhere.

Same as Jewish people..They don't eat them.. Teetotalers don't drink beer as far as I know.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 06, 2018, 06:46:56 PM
Same as Jewish people..They don't eat them.. Teetotalers don't drink beer as far as I know.

He means "the British Population" of the UK. You know, the minorities! :)

GravitySucks

I hope Jewish people don’t eat folks selling Corning pastries.

albrecht

But even the smell and mere presence must get some of them irate. Some Muzzies have refused to handle pork in their work at a grocer or haul beer in a truck. Obama's EEOC sue on their behalf to get them $$ for supposed violations. One example:
https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/10-22-15b.cfm

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 06:50:51 PM
He means "the British Population" of the UK. You know, the minorities! :)

Jewish people and teetotalers make up the population too. Granted, teetotalers in Scotland are a hell of a minority.

Swishypants

Muzzies, like Blacks, are a parasitic issue. Starve them out and problem solved. They aren't very good at fighting because they aren't very smart! Brains always beats brawn.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2018, 06:56:58 PM
But even the smell and mere presence must get some of them irate. Some Muzzies have refused to handle pork in their work at a grocer or haul beer in a truck. Obama's EEOC sue on their behalf to get them $$ for supposed violations. One example:
https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/10-22-15b.cfm

I refused to print a poster in 2002 for a client.. Because I thought it was shamelessly cashing in on a tragedy, I was given a disciplinary for it. The poster was almost identical to this image.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 06, 2018, 07:04:52 PM
I refused to print a poster in 2002 for a client.. Because I thought it was shamelessly cashing in on a tragedy, I was given a disciplinary for it. The poster was almost identical to this image.

Pud is a Black Muzzie. I had the DNA swab checked. It happens!

Swishypants

What's more, he's actually IRISH!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 07:09:37 PM
What's more, he's actually IRISH!

For years I thought I had Viking in my blood...But alas I'm Anglo Saxon..  :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 06, 2018, 07:11:53 PM
For years I thought I had Viking in my blood...But alas I'm Anglo Saxon..  :-\

My Nigga! The original Irish were Egyptian! YOU WUZ KANG!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

The Egyptian on the left is really Scottish and the Scot on the right is French.. Wheels within wheels.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 06, 2018, 07:19:13 PM
The Egyptian on the left is really Scottish and the Scot on the right is French.. Wheels within wheels.

There can be only one.

Swishypants

Another story. This time about The Cuban. His name was Paul Leeds (no longer his name), but he was actually a Cuban. His father was brought in by the CIA in the 60's and they gave them a new identity and installed them in my upper-middle class CIA/OSS town.

We were young lads and out on a Friday Night. We had gotten a call from some girls to come over and fuck them. On the way some other girls flirted with us at a stop-light. Being strapping young lads, we decided to go to their house instead.

When we got there, we found out they were 10 years older than us, had good looking heads and tops, but GIANT fat asses and thighs. We didn't know what to do. They put on Highlander and made us super strong Screwdrivers. Finally, we got drunk enough to fuck them. The next morning--chewing our arms off to get away silently--I asked him why he did it. He asked me the same. I told him mines' eyes were kind of pretty. He said: "I'm Cuban Swishy. I knew the whole time!"

Swishypants

We traded 5 girls for 2 with the asses of 5! NEVER TRUST A CUBAN!

Swishypants

There is Paul on the left. Some of you might know him as Delta Operator Tom Spooner.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 07:39:20 PM
Another story. This time about The Cuban. His name was Paul Leeds (no longer his name), but he was actually a Cuban. His father was brought in by the CIA in the 60's and they gave them a new identity and installed them in my upper-middle class CIA/OSS town.

We were young lads and out on a Friday Night. We had gotten a call from some girls to come over and fuck them. On the way some other girls flirted with us at a stop-light. Being strapping young lads, we decided to go to their house instead.

When we got there, we found out they were 10 years older than us, had good looking heads and tops, but GIANT fat asses and thighs. We didn't know what to do. They put on Highlander and made us super strong Screwdrivers. Finally, we got drunk enough to fuck them. The next morning--chewing our arms off to get away silently--I asked him why he did it. He asked me the same. I told him mines' eyes were kind of pretty. He said: "I'm Cuban Swishy. I knew the whole time!"

I'm inclined to believe that. I've been to Cuba. The women are VERY curvy.

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 07:52:25 PM
There is Paul on the left. Some of you might know him as Delta Operator Tom Spooner.  ;D

Yawwwwwwwnnnn....who?

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

No, the original Egyptians were Scottish!!!

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 06, 2018, 08:13:29 PM
No, the original Egyptians were Scottish!!!

No, they were Basques. All Celts are decedents of the Basques. The Neandrethals; original peoples' of Europe. It's where the Warrior Gene comes from. I have two of them. :)