• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

C2C & Magi Cover up

Started by Leland, December 02, 2013, 09:16:11 AM

Leland

How many people think C2C is part of the Magi Cover up ?

I was researching my movie "Magi Mystery " and I discovered the Magi connection to everything.

I discovered they built all the giant stone structures across the globe from Egypt to South America.

They started the practice of using shadow art on solstice dates.

They invented everything first from language, math, time and even all religions.

Magi were the first to visit Jesus in the manger and trained him during "the missing years"

They worship the first GOD Ahura Mazda - " also the secret GOD of the free mason's "

There Devil named Anger Mainyu gets his power from Human suffering (war, disease , starvation )

They collect Gold and use people all over the world to steal it and ship it off the earth leaving everyone in dept

They have a giant base on the dark side of moon and have used NASA to release only fake still images and false probe data of space

Every Mystery has been solved and C2C seems to avoid telling the listeners the truth ! Or are they really unaware of the Magi ?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Leland on December 02, 2013, 09:16:11 AM

I was researching my movie "Magi Mystery " and I discovered the Magi connection to everything.

I discovered they built all the giant stone structures across the globe from Egypt to South America.

They invented everything first from language, math, time and even all religions.

Magi were the first to visit Jesus in the manger and trained him during "the missing years"

They worship the first GOD Ahura Mazda - " also the secret GOD of the free mason's "

There Devil named Anger Mainyu gets his power from Human suffering (war, disease , starvation )

They collect Gold and use people all over the world to steal it and ship it off the earth leaving everyone in dept

They have a giant base on the dark side of moon and have used NASA to release only fake still images and false probe data of space

Every Mystery has been solved and C2C seems to avoid telling the listeners the truth ! Or are they really unaware of the Magi ?

And they ran into our Prius.

Yorkshire pud

No, not every mystery; it's a mystery why people who believe all that crap are allowed to breed or go out without supervison.

Pam J.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 02, 2013, 09:35:54 AM
And they ran into our Prius.

Oh, that's right, I almost forgot!

Everything is about you, Falkie.

tertiaryimam

You're wrong in so many places, Leland, its hard to know where to begin.

You write, "How many people think C2C is part of the Magi Cover up?"

Probably none because "the Magi Cover up" isn't part of human experience until you invented it.

You claim, "I discovered they built all the giant stone structures across the globe from Egypt to South America."

But you didn't discover shit.

You tell us, "They started the practice of using shadow art on solstice dates."

But, truth is, they didn't.

You want us to believe that "They invented everything first from language, math, time and even all religions. "

But there's not the slightest shred of proof for any of this --- not even slightly. "Magi" is just a nebulous term you use to cover any shadow group in history you want, whereas, historically speaking, magi has different connotations depending on who is talking about them. If you're a Greek or Roman in antiquity, the term is a fuzzy and inaccurate catch-all for anything which originated Eastward to the boundaries of the Empire. If you're a Zoroastrian, the term may have implied non-Orthodox Zoroastrians or Persians who still clung to pre-Zoroastrian beliefs and practices. Some later Christian, Arab and Jewish writers used the term to refer to the Babylonian star-cults of the region, but this, too, is not entirely accurate. There is no distinct entity in ancient history which self-identifies as "Magi."

"Magi were the first to visit Jesus in the manger and trained him during 'the missing years'"

The Gospels are proven fictions. Wrong again.

"They worship the first GOD Ahura Mazda - 'also the secret GOD of the free mason's'"

Ahura Mazda is not the "first" God in antiquity, nor was it the first God worshiped by Persians. Nor is it even numerically the "first" God in Orthodox Zoroastrianism, insofar as Ahura Mazda is co-eternal with Ahriman. If you're a Zurvanite Zoroastrian, it still isn't the first God. And the "secret GOD of the free mason's" is JAHBULON --- which, as you might not know, is the amalgam of Jah, the Jewish God, Bul or Baal, the Canaanite God, and On, an Egyptian Solar Deity. In each case none are Ahura Mazda. Try again.

"There Devil named Anger Mainyu gets his power from Human suffering (war, disease , starvation )"

This I agree with.

"They collect Gold and use people all over the world to steal it and ship it off the earth leaving everyone in dept"

This is undeniably true. You're a hero for finding this out. I'm in awe.

"They have a giant base on the dark side of moon and have used NASA to release only fake still images and false probe data of space"

Now you're just being stupid.

Anyway, you're wrong.