• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: PathoJen on June 14, 2015, 09:03:39 PM
That is actually a pic of Art in his new Sirius XM studio. Although he has posted pic of his MITD studio in here but he wasn't in the photo.  :D

Oh, it looks remarkably similar.

chefist

Quote from: ks3484 on June 14, 2015, 10:27:00 PM
Okay. I forgot to add Happy 70th birthday Art! (June 17th) Continue To Chronicle Your Observations, Art! For as long as you can.....

Someone told me about you...pure troll hate

ks3484

Quote from: chefist on June 14, 2015, 10:31:23 PM
Someone told me about you...pure troll hate

Oh really.... so does that make you a troll of pure troll love? It's his 70th and it's time to be real....

Art Bell

Ks3484 is a strange dude he is always reminding me of how old I am and how soon I will die. I called him on it in a PM and he responded with his name and phone number which I will of course keep private but I must say he sounded pretty ragged and close to his final observation himself.

One thing you learn in Public life is that nut cases abound and are always around. ( just my observation 3484).

Art

PathoJen

Quote from: Art Bell on June 14, 2015, 10:46:42 PM
Ks3484 is a strange dude he is always reminding me of how old I am and how soon I will die. I called him on it in a PM and he responded with his name and phone number which I will of course keep private but I must say he sounded pretty ragged and close to his final observation himself.

One thing you learn in Public life is that nut cases abound and are always around. ( just my observation 3484.

Art
So you have to be a strange dude to get a PM from Art Bell? Ok, I'll work on that strange dude angle immediately.

chefist

One thing you learn in Public life is that nut cases abound and are always around. ( just my observation 3484).

Art

Art...haters hate...keep on the  good vibration highway brother!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ks3484 on June 14, 2015, 10:20:53 PM
Okay. Let's call time the killer of time. You now know how many of your fans, friends, and followers really enjoy(ed) your ability to open up the otherwise closed topics of for discussions. So when your time expires in this space and in this time will you try and reach out to us your fans, friends, and followers some how some way?

Well you're just a barrel of sunshine.  ???

Art Bell

Quote from: chefist on June 14, 2015, 10:52:23 PM
Art...haters hate...keep on the  good vibration highway brother!

Doesn't bother me a bit or I would not be here, I can give as good as I get, BG is not for the faint of heart.

Art

Heather Wade

Art

Getting a head start on Open Lines by calling us weirdos on BellGab?   ;D

Art Bell

Dude, I'll be drinking Wine from that ragged skull of yours.

Art

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on June 14, 2015, 10:55:09 PM
Doesn't bother me a bit or I would not be here, I can give as good as I get, BG is not for the faint of heart.

Art

We got your back!

Queen

Art

Puplic life??  Go work in a grocery store at night lol. Use to have a woman yell at me for not keeping the plants in the bathroom watered. Well for one i clean floors im not a florist secondly the plant was fake!

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on June 14, 2015, 10:57:26 PM

Art

F'n WURD Lord of Nye!

Art Bell

Quote from: NIN on June 14, 2015, 10:59:34 PM
Puplic life??  Go work in a grocery store at night lol. Use to have a woman yell at me for not keeping the plants in the bathroom watered. Well for one i clean floors im not a florist secondly the plant was fake!

Well there you have it! What if she called you every night to remind you to water those damn plants?

pyewacket

Art

Art- 70 is the new 40. Sad that some people only gain pleasure from being cruel and obnoxious.

There is a wise saying- "Weak People Revenge. Strong People Forgive. Intelligent People Ignore."

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: NIN on June 14, 2015, 10:59:34 PM

Happens to us all. I got shot at in French Guiana by a man that believed Ariane rocket launches were an attack on heaven.

chefist

Art

Davebots everywhere... Loose lips sink ships!

WOTR

Art
Either I am misunderstanding, or you actually called your troll?  Man, this thread gets better and better.  I wonder if he will still love you enough to call "live, on air" (if he should make it another month, that is...) ;D

WhiteCrow

Art

I'd imagine, public life has a lot catch 22 situations. Hard to separate the wheat from chaf, so avoid both???
But I think it'd be 'safe' to let that nut case MV mow your lawn.

Queen

Quote from: Art Bell on June 14, 2015, 11:01:56 PM
Well there you have it! What if she called you every night to remind you to water those damn plants?

Hey at least u could hang up on her!! 

She lived in her car with a bunch of stray cats. Thats why we called her the cat woman. Found out later she is a vary wealthy woman just a little insaine lol.

Art Bell

I was weak, I have always felt that you do unto others before they do unto you, now that I am older and wiser I only hit back.

Art

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 14, 2015, 11:08:15 PM
Happens to us all. I got shot at in French Guiana by a man that believed Ariane rocket launches were an attack on heaven.

Safer than Jim Jones's cool aid

jazmunda

I must ask. Do you still have the time machine and did you ever plug it in?

Zenman

Art

Lol. Hey Art, will there be a dedicated BG line?

And on a related topic, is it a 7 second or 12 second delay, or does that depend on the phase of the Moon?

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on June 14, 2015, 11:09:57 PM
I was weak, I have always felt that you do unto others before they do unto you, now that I am older and wiser I only hit back.

Art

Hit them Art! No sponser to insult!

Art Bell

Quote from: Zenman on June 14, 2015, 11:11:16 PM

And on a related topic, is it a 7 second or 12 second delay, or does that depend on the phase of the Moon?

How did you know about the Moon thing?

Art

jazmunda

Quote from: Zenman on June 14, 2015, 11:11:16 PM

Just a dedicated Jazmunda line. Buahahahahahahaha.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Art Bell on June 14, 2015, 11:12:18 PM
How did you know about the Moon thing?

Art

Didn't hear about that from me.   :-X   8)

sydtron

I worked in a grocery store for 16 years.  Hungry people can be dicks!  There I was, stoned to the bone running cash register.  It was after a lunch cruise with my best friend.  Lol.  Customer has the audacity to tell me "I should be ashamed of myself."  The nerve!  I didn't give a damn about that job.  But the employees were a fun bunch.  The weekend parties were a lot of fun. Lol. Depravity at its finest. 

Art Bell

Jaz,

Still have it, have not tried it because it looks dangerous, if you sit I can handle the plug....