• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Break cafe

Started by Spookcat, November 26, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 07, 2018, 06:49:23 PM
i made those accounts to deal with Bart Ell.. , moron  Any chance you get you will gossip about me. and Bart Ell approved the Marisa account because you made every one hate me..with your lies and sick jealousy

First, I really don’t think anyone can make people hate you and second, you’re plenty hateful all on your own.

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
First, I really don’t think anyone can make people hate you and second, you’re plenty hateful all on your own.

i have done nothing against you and the other creeps here who attack me.. does brig make you go after me so you won't get banned from this site too? you nasty demonic asshole

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 07, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
i have done nothing against you and the other creeps here who attack me.. does brig make you go after me so you won't get banned from this site too? you nasty demonic asshole

Your friend here called me paranoid earlier but people, this is what paranoia really looks like. Get help!

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 07, 2018, 06:54:39 PM
fuck off you little twerp.. you know nothing
I see my ignore list membership didn’t last long again. Some things never change.

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

Your friend here called me paranoid earlier but people, this is what paranoia really looks like. Get help!

yeah, they call you a man woman among other things too.. nothing but hate for you on this site as well but I never said a bad word to you or about you yet you attack me.. this is an attack site and the other site is a passive aggressive nutjob site for losers obsessed with Heather Wade of all people.. God will help me get off here

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 07, 2018, 07:02:55 PM
yeah, they call you a man woman among other things too.. nothing but hate for you on this site as well but I never said a bad word to you or about you yet you attack me.. this is an attack site and the other site is a passive aggressive nutjob site for losers obsessed with Heather Wade of all people.. God will help me get off here

Umm...yes in fact you have...often. In fact, in just your last post you called me a “nasty demonic asshole.”

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, loser.  ::)

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 07:05:44 PM
Umm...yes in fact you have...often. In fact, in just your last post you called me a “nasty demonic asshole.”

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, loser.  ::)

only self defense.. i hope the door hits me on my way out.. as long as i am out 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 07, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

Hmm rationalization and another lie. Big surprise.  ::)

Spookcat

I have pages of you attacking me, and my responses. But hey...

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 07, 2018, 07:06:52 PM
how in the world is it hard to get out of here?  Just close the window. If you tell me what OS you’re using or device I can send you detailed instructions on what the little close window icon looks like. Happy to help.

ZaZa

THIS ^^^ EXCELLENT POST.
"nasty demonic asshole" - perfect description of Dr.MDMD-LadyBoy-GoatPussy

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on December 08, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
LOL!  Land Shark!  Run!

HEH!

Would be truly frightening if he had a little briefcase.

Spookcat

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
HEH!

Would be truly frightening if he had a little briefcase.

ZaZa

Gift For You Spookcat for giving me a gift kitty at Ellgab.

"Bobcat and Kittens in my Backyard"
A mother bobcat and her two kittens in my Frisco, Texas backyard.

One Saturday morning in April my wife woke me up and said come look in the backyard. 
This is what we saw!  That first sighting I grabbed my camera and got a few still shots.  This was filmed on the second sighting. 
They stayed in our backyard for about 6 weeks until they disappeared one day. 
The mother used the 6 inch space between my fence and my neighbors fence as a den to raise the kittens. 
If you watch closely you will notice the kittens going into the fence. 
During the day they would go off on expeditions and usually return just before dusk and play in our backyard and spend the night.   
Many times they would bring back a rabbit to eat for supper. It was amazing how fast the kittens grew during those 6 weeks. 
We were sad to see them go but really enjoyed the company while it lasted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMFqMKJqDlk

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ItsOver on December 08, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
LOL!  Land Shark!  Run!

Knock  Knock...

Knock  Knock...

Spookcat

Quote from: ZaZa on December 10, 2018, 01:46:05 AM
Gift For You Spookcat for giving me a gift kitty at Ellgab.

"Bobcat and Kittens in my Backyard"
A mother bobcat and her two kittens in my Frisco, Texas backyard.

One Saturday morning in April my wife woke me up and said come look in the backyard. 
This is what we saw!  That first sighting I grabbed my camera and got a few still shots.  This was filmed on the second sighting. 
They stayed in our backyard for about 6 weeks until they disappeared one day. 
The mother used the 6 inch space between my fence and my neighbors fence as a den to raise the kittens. 
If you watch closely you will notice the kittens going into the fence. 
During the day they would go off on expeditions and usually return just before dusk and play in our backyard and spend the night.   
Many times they would bring back a rabbit to eat for supper. It was amazing how fast the kittens grew during those 6 weeks. 
We were sad to see them go but really enjoyed the company while it lasted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMFqMKJqDlk

Thank you. I love how focused the mother was with the camera while the little ones didn't care at all. :)

ZaZa

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 05:37:39 PM
I’m sure wr250 can tell you the ip address.

Maybe even brig can tell the IP address.
Looks like she is his /wr250's/ passionate supporter.
Maybe she is his handler as well../besides being Dr.MDMD handler/

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

Sunday Night Tunes live with wr250 6PM Eastern

http://thebartcast.com/live/

I use the pop out player on the above page.

Metron2267

Quote from: Spookcat on December 09, 2018, 05:18:57 PM
Well that was surprising. O.o

Heh, just juicing the thread a wee bit...

Spookcat

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 11:37:49 AM
Heh, just juicing the thread a wee bit...

Have you seen Meowls?

The opposite is mildly terrifying ^^;

Metron2267

Oh those are priceless Spookcat!

You likely have already seen some of these:

But give this link a try, I mean who raises their own coyote?

http://www.dailycoyote.net

Charlie is a wild-born coyote who was unexpectedly delivered to my doorstep in April 2007 after both his parents were shot for killing sheep. Whatever reservations I had about raising a wild animal simply didn’t matter â€" couldn’t matter â€" when I realized his survival, at least in the short term, depended on me.

Charlie rides in my truck, walks on a leash, and adores the cats and his hound-dog sister. Though we’ve been together for ten years, I don’t call him my pet. He’s more like my co-pilot. I don’t wish to own him, just to live together in harmony. And that we do.

The book is HIGHY recommended, it not just the story of Charlie, there's a lot more interpersonal depth than that!
:)

Spookcat

I need happy things today, so I might post a few random things. Feel free to ignore me.

https://youtu.be/mhGHCHkSavM

https://youtu.be/hMGhVtCm5js