• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on February 28, 2016, 06:00:23 PM
Yes, and not convicted.
I thought that people here would be used to me by now, and I probably should have been more clear.  That was the point- you cannot hold Trump responsible as a war criminal because one endorsed him (sorry, I'm not giving Seselj the benefit of this doubt...) I also don't think you can hold him responsible for Icke's statements... But people seem to be doing just that. 

It was also a commentary on people not caring that Seselj endorsed him... a man who likely tortured and killed thousands (but they were just Muslims) when they seem to have pitchforks at the ready because Duke endorsed him (a man who so far as we know has not done these things.)  Just interesting to me.

***I keep saying Icke, when it was Duke... Wasn't it?  It has all started to roll together into one big mess, and I'm not going to go back and edit my other posts.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 28, 2016, 06:10:35 PM
I thought that people here would be used to me by now, and I probably should have been more clear.  That was the point- you cannot hold Trump responsible as a war criminal because one endorsed him (sorry, I'm not giving Seselj the benefit of this doubt...) I also don't think you can hold him responsible for Icke's statements... But people seem to be doing just that. 

It was also a commentary on people not caring that Seselj endorsed him... a man who likely tortured and killed thousands (but they were just Muslims) when they seem to have pitchforks at the ready because Duke endorsed him (a man who so far as we know has not done these things.)  Just interesting to me.

***I keep saying Icke, when it was Duke... Wasn't it?  It has all started to roll together into one big mess, and I'm not going to go back and edit my other posts.
;D Yeah, it was Duke, although maybe Icke has done so also?? Icke was on C2C the other night but I didn't catch it (made a point to try to do so but he had very bad phone connection but, oddly, Norry kept him on. Maybe as a slight against Art who dropped him way-back-when.)
But I understand what you are saying vis-a-vis the main point. Guilt by association or, in this case, NON association. But on the specific individual you mention: I think the Serbs did bad things but sometimes fire must be fought with fire and, and ugly as it can be, war is hell and especially religious and culture wars. We picked the wrong side of two (really more) bad sides and Europe is still getting the benefit in the what seems daily crimes, rapes, mayhem, or terrorism. And where is The Hague for all the Muslim terrorist crimes?

ge30542

David Duke, didn't he run for President for about 10 minutes in the eighties? Trump should've known who he is.
I support Trump because I reject the political establishment and career politicians, (such as Rubio).
Something must change.

ge30542

If Trump falls, I'll support Cruz.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on February 28, 2016, 06:23:34 PM

But I understand what you are saying vis-a-vis the main point. Guilt by association or, in this case, NON association. But on the specific individual you mention: I think the Serbs did bad things but sometimes fire must be fought with fire and, and ugly as it can be, war is hell and especially religious and culture wars...
And this is why I cannot be popular with anybody, or any "side." :'(

I agree- war is hell... But then why hold Omar Khadr and charge him with murder.  A youth who killed a soldier in a war zone during a "war on terror."  I don't like Omar, I really don't care to see him back in my country.  But he is just one example of an "enemy combatant" who is a criminal because he is on the "wrong side" of a war.

War is hell, and if Seselj did bad things- it was just part of war.  But kill an American soldier in a war zone and you are a war criminal...

That should pretty much alienate all sides. 8)

albrecht

Quote from: ge30542 on February 28, 2016, 06:29:24 PM
David Duke, didn't he run for President for about 10 minutes in the eighties? Trump should've known who he is.
I support Trump because I reject the political establishment and career politicians, (such as Rubio).
Something must change.
Yes, I have a "Bush/Duke" pin (not that I supported but for the historical value.) He, as always, tried to jump on another's coat tails and make media. Much like his "endorsement" of Trump.

GravitySucks

Knapp night tonight

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 28, 2016, 03:06:19 PM
I'm a trump guy but theres no way he didnt know who david duke was.

Duke was major news in the 1980s and a US Senator and trump had to have heard of him- His connection to the KKK was a national news frenzy.

That said- Who cares who supports trump. Who do the Black panthers support? the nation of islam (that wants war against white people) etc... its a non event meant to hurt trump.

And is Arts so wishy washy that he will not vote for the best leader because of...reasons- Its about whos going to do the best job. vote for hillary then Art since duke is against her- that'll teach em.

-Heres an Obama/Hillary supporter. In front of hundreds he says "Stalk them...Kill them" (real quote) . Lois farakon (sp?) a major obama supporter- the announcer isnt supporting this and is a cool guy- Its protected speech (and should be) but wheres the news on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr7Q9KzjBKg

Did Obama condemn this? Hillary?

Well, I hadn't heard of Duke, but I wasn't paying much attention to the news in general in the 80's for various reasons.

Ah, Farakhan.. Did you know he conjoined the NOI with the Cherch of $cientology?

Hard to say who the cherch is supporting. For one, it was connections into Bill Clinton's White House that got them their tax exemption in the end. But they're more notoriously known for their republican leanings.

However, Donald probably doesn't want to extend the religious workers visas, which is exactly the only place the COS can get their free sea org slave labor in these hard times after the movie "Going Clear".

I guess Art is annoying me with his political comments because he isn't approaching this thing intelligently.
He's falling for it.

As I mentioned before, I even thought he may have turned his Facebook social media account over to lesser beings. Maybe that's just me being naive.

GravitySucks

Quote from: coaster on February 28, 2016, 06:46:59 PM
Where and when? I'm confused.

C2C. Knapp is hosting tonight

coaster

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 28, 2016, 06:48:58 PM
C2C. Knapp is hosting tonight
Derp. I completely forgot about Knapp hosting Coast for some reason. Thanks.

Quote from: onan on February 28, 2016, 02:07:40 PM
This shit isn't new, it is just coming from the other side. Get used to it.

Not really, the incredibly destructive and frankly un-American Alinsky-ite tactics are still used almost exclusively by one side

onan

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 28, 2016, 06:54:00 PM
Not really, the incredibly destructive and frankly un-American Alinsky-ite tactics are still used almost exclusively by one side

Book bannings, record burnings, segregation of schools, water fountains for whites only, to name a few white boy marginalizations, were common in the 50's and 60's. Now the worm is turning, I'm surprised it took this long.

Quote from: onan on February 28, 2016, 07:03:44 PM
Book bannings, record burnings, segregation of schools, water fountains for whites only, to name a few white boy marginalizations, were common in the 50's and 60's. Now the worm is turning, I'm surprised it took this long.

So you want these things from a liberal perspective?

Quote from: stevenotero on February 28, 2016, 06:35:04 PM
https://www.facebook.com/art.bell.716/posts/945752682139518

He's about to go all-in with Trump and quit him too.

One would think Art Bell, having wrongly had a racist anti-Filipino rant previously posted on the internet in his name, would be a bit more careful when it comes to broad-brushing others. 

Art is just an attention whore. It's like he's a woman with drama ovulation and this is his time of the month with the Trump is Racist idiocy.

Quote from: onan on February 28, 2016, 07:03:44 PM

Democrats then and now.  Maybe the Party should apologize and disband.

onan

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 28, 2016, 07:05:31 PM
So you want these things from a liberal perspective?

Did I say that? No, I would love for everyone to meet somewhere in a realistic zip code. we can't seem to that on this forum.

onan

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 28, 2016, 07:08:55 PM
Democrats then and now.  Maybe the Party should apologize and disband.

You can sit in your imaginary seat of "not me" all fuckin day. It's your party that has lost any semblance of compromise. Fuck, you guys are losing it in every direction.

Quote from: onan on February 28, 2016, 07:10:24 PM
Did I say that? No, I would love for everyone to meet somewhere in a realistic zip code. we can't seem to that on this forum.

I don't think we can do that in reality. I voted for Obama twice on the idea of equality and the opposite of the tyranny of the Bush Administration. Then I was told equality is the government telling me how to run my business, that straight white men are evil and that it's impossible to be racist against white people all with the expansion of Bush's tyranny. Fuck the whole thing, stay off my lawn.

onan

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 28, 2016, 07:13:19 PM
I don't think we can do that in reality. I voted for Obama twice on the idea of equality and the opposite of the tyranny of the Bush Administration. Then I was told equality is the government telling me how to run my business, that straight white men are evil and that it's impossible to be racist against white people all with the expansion of Bush's tyranny. Fuck the whole thing, stay off my lawn.

I get that. If you think I like being the non-included old white guy, well, I don't. I think the college environment at some universities is bizarro world. I do what I can.

Quote from: onan on February 28, 2016, 07:16:58 PM
I get that. If you think I like being the non-included old white guy, well, I don't. I think the college environment at some universities is bizarro world. I do what I ca.

Dude I respect you, you're level headed and intelligent. I'm not including you. Just voicing my opinion on Obama's brand of liberalism. I'm very happy with some of the social progress this country has made. I think I take a lot of it personally as I was a young militant liberal who believed the bullshit but watched what Obama's liberalism did first hand on the streets and in the government meetings. I'll never outright say fuck Obama as I'm 50/50 on him as a President. But his brand of liberalism is just as fucked as Karl Rove's brand of conservatism.

The thing that blows my mind is young white liberals who still can't unplug from the Ailinsky mind games. Something is drastically dumbing this country down. Virtually every message or e-mail I get now has poor spelling or grammar. I don't know if it's social media, fluoride, standardized education or chem trails but America as a whole is dropping IQ points rapidly. I think academia going to hell and the bizarro world you speak is because of this.

Art is very easily manipulated by Big Media.  He was quite happy to endorse and vote for Obama in 2008, despite Barry's ties to racist America haters like his pastor Jeremiah Wright, his buddies - 60's domestic terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadette Dohrn, his friend and Jew hater Rashid Khalidi, among others, and with racist supporters like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. 

Why?  Because Big Media told him it was ok and to ignore it

But he's ready to jump all over Trump if some asshole somewhere endorses him, and he doesn't disavow them fast enough.

Why?  Because Big Media told him to.

chefist

Is Art back yet? Does the fact there is a pic of Heather mean the show is more listenable?

Quote from: chefist on February 28, 2016, 07:34:54 PM
Is Art back yet? Does the fact there is a pic of Heather mean the show is more listenable?

Is she still on?

Auslandia

I think it's funny that people get so stuck on the concept of " America right or wrong" that they can't see how fucked up things are.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on February 28, 2016, 07:34:54 PM
No and No.  Noory for Prez.  "Let's get it over with!"