• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 07:55:57 PM
I posted an Alex Jones video on him vis a vis the silencing of Michael Savage and the looming war on Rush.

Rush is under fire for real? Say it ain't so! :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 02:04:54 AM
Rush is under fire for real? Say it ain't so! :(
That was the specific intel from the Alex Jones report I watched. They've cucked Savage (I did listen to his podcast btw) to the podverse and replaced him with Ben Shapiro. Word is the same fate awaits Rush, though with his audience size he has some cover...for now... :(

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 11:32:41 AM
That was the specific intel from the Alex Jones report I watched. They've cucked Savage (I did listen to his podcast btw) to the podverse and replaced him with Ben Shapiro. Word is the same fate awaits Rush, though with his audience size he has some cover...for now... :(

Is the video still up anywhere? Also, what are your thoughts on Savage’s new podcast format? I’ll really miss Rush if he goes.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 12:31:05 PM
Is the video still up anywhere? Also, what are your thoughts on Savage’s new podcast format? I’ll really miss Rush if he goes.
I tried to locate the video and could not - your best bet is still to drop Wells an email and ask him which program it was discussed on.

https://www.caravantomidnight.com/ContactUs/Index

I listened to Savage's EMP pulse attack podcast and found it informative but also bland.  :-\ I think the fire has gone out of him ftmp - deep state attacks will do that, just ask General Kelly or Roger Stone.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 12:41:35 PM
I tried to locate the video and could not - your best bet is still to drop Wells an email and ask him which program it was discussed on.

https://www.caravantomidnight.com/ContactUs/Index

I listened to Savage's EMP pulse attack podcast and found it informative but also bland.  :-\ I think the fire has gone out of him ftmp - deep state attacks will do that, just ask General Kelly or Roger Stone.

I appreciate you checking for it. I’ll hit Wells up and sniff around.

Ah yes, William Forstchen was interviewed by Art toward the end of his days on Coast. Savage stated quite a few times why he was leaving the radio (too independent a thinker).

Metron2267

Yeah I shouldn't be too tough on that interview as it was grim stuff - for us all the more so now that we've had a massive cyber intrusion campaign of US power providers by the Russians.  :(

AZZERAE

I agree, it was a somewhat flat interview. It’s actually kinda sad to hear Savage fall from grace. But I guess that’s the way the cookie crumbles. Indeed, EMP will be a rough way to go. How did the Russians manage to worm their way into those providers btw?

Dr. MD MD

^^^^^^

These two faggots still trying to sell the Russia narrative. Yeah, metron’s really conservative.  ::) ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 01:10:35 PM
I agree, it was a somewhat flat interview. It’s actually kinda sad to hear Savage fall from grace. But I guess that’s the way the cookie crumbles. Indeed, EMP will be a rough way to go. How did the Russians manage to worm their way into those providers btw?

They went after individual vendors who supply the grid with spearfishing emails with malware on them. And a LOT made it through. The FBI is all over it, but hey, who relies on them any more? One of their tactics was to send out hundreds of fake resumes applying for jobs in the industry. I think it was covered in the Wall Street Journal with the best detail:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/americas-electric-grid-has-a-vulnerable-back-doorand-russia-walked-through-it-11547137112

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 14, 2019, 05:07:03 PM

Born in the Great State of Wisconsin and happy to say looks like we know how to keep it real and totally free of any Islamafuckery!!! :)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 15, 2019, 11:20:40 AM
Good on you flyover country patriots!

WWG1WGA

OK well, for now anyway. Geez. I never considered myself islamaphobic, but I am getting there. We need to change it to Shariaphobic, or maybe Isisaphobic. That would be more on point.

albrecht

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 15, 2019, 03:07:24 AM
Born in the Great State of Wisconsin and happy to say looks like we know how to keep it real and totally free of any Islamafuckery!!! :)
Several months ago I had the opportunity to visit your great State and found it pleasantly safe, and friendly especially as you left the People's Republic of Madison.  And not many minorities and it seemed the major divisions (what I could tell based on churches and meat markets) is between Germans, various Scandinavians, and Poles but everyone seemed to get along. Great beer, great meat and fish, and beautiful area. Certain States, if they voted against him or are primarily white, are/were specifically targeted by Obama, and others. Why you see the Somalian Fifth-Columnists in Minneapolis, the floods of illegals in Portland Maine, and the troubling Islamic situation in Idaho (who is also being specifically targeted by folks fleeing California.)  The immigration problem is not only in "border states" but all over. Which surprises most people who don't realize how immigrants (legal and illegal) are being weaponized for demographic changes.

^^^ Portland, Maine?   Why there?   Rather chilly in the winter.  Think I'd head for San Diego...............

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on February 15, 2019, 05:37:51 PM
immigrants (legal and illegal) are being weaponized

whoa whoa, whoa, cool it with the anti-semitism bro

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 15, 2019, 05:55:20 PM
^^^ Portland, Maine?   Why there?   Rather chilly in the winter.  Think I'd head for San Diego...............
Demographic changes and political revenge. Often the immigrants, legal or otherwise, don't chose where they go but are simply dropped off. Or, once a Fifth-Column has already been established, they go to where their fellow immigrants already are, even though you get the bizarre situation of people from very hot, chaotic countries like Somalia in cold, polite places like Minneapolis.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2019, 05:59:15 PM
whoa whoa, whoa, cool it with the anti-semitism bro
;) I think von Coudenhove-Kalergi was half-Japanese also- which is odd because one never hears claims that Japan, or any other non-European based country, must change their society and import immigrants and abide by their culture, norms, or customs; accept their crimes or even terrorism as a "new normal."

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on February 15, 2019, 06:02:10 PM
Japan, or any other non-European based country, must change their society and import immigrants

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

It's hard to argue that America importing literal boatloads of immigrants would be a change to society.

Metron2267

Wither the invisible Latinos...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/09/the-fall-tv-lineup-is-missing-latinos/432957/

If the current rate of Latino involvement in the media were to play out as it has, it would take 60 years for Latinos in lead film roles to match their share of the U.S. population. It would take 100 years to do the same in TV. But even at that point, the Latino population would have already doubled.

Taaroa

The Australian national anthem:

Indigenous All Stars captain Cody Walker and Mal Meninga call for national anthem to be changed
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-16/indigenous-all-stars-cody-walker-mal-meninga-national-anthem/10818760

While it's a very dull anthem, there's not particularly anything in it to be offended about - especially since we only replaced 'God Save the Queen' with it in the 80s

QuoteAustralians all let us rejoice,
For we are young and free;
We've golden soil and wealth for toil;
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in nature's gifts
Of beauty rich and rare;
In history's page, let every stage
Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia Fair

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 15, 2019, 05:59:23 PM
Demographic changes and political revenge. Often the immigrants, legal or otherwise, don't chose where they go but are simply dropped off. Or, once a Fifth-Column has already been established, they go to where their fellow immigrants already are, even though you get the bizarre situation of people from very hot, chaotic countries like Somalia in cold, polite places like Minneapolis.
Or Columbus, Ohio.  A hot and heavy load has been dumped there to help turn that swing state to blue.  With the major metros and DemonRat dumping schemes, including illegals, Ohio is pretty much "purple," at this point.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the DemonRats like pushing Beta Boy O'Rourke as one of their poster boys, hoping it can help push Texas further in their direction, too.

You have to give them one thing.  They are relentless in their quest for power.

Quote from: Taaroa on February 16, 2019, 09:32:18 AM

Indigenous All Stars captain Cody Walker and Mal Meninga call for national anthem to be changed
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-16/indigenous-all-stars-cody-walker-mal-meninga-national-anthem/10818760

While it's a very dull anthem, there's not particularly anything in it to be offended about - especially since we only replaced 'God Save the Queen' with it in the 80s

Walker doesn't feel represented by the anthem?    ???   Some folks have too much time on their hands.

Metron2267

Quote from: Taaroa on February 16, 2019, 09:32:18 AM

Wow, thanks for sharing this, I had no idea:

"We've had the national Sorry Day so Australians â€" all Australians â€" are very aware of our national history, maybe more aware than they were before.

"So we can have a national debate and let the people of Australia have their say.

"If we have a national anthem that offends our Indigenous people, let's see what all of Australia thinks."

You actually have a "Sorry Day"? OMFG.

I couldn't find one word in your anthem that isn't utterly ambiguous where color/race is concerned. Was the brutal summer heat to blame here?

http://www.metrolyrics.com/australia-anthem-text-lyrics-national-anthem.html

Let me guess, this about erasing your history, yes?

When gallant Cook from Albion sail'd,
To trace wide oceans o'er,
True British courage bore him on,
Till he landed on our shore.
Then here he raised Old England's flag,
The standard of the brave;
With all her faults we love her still,
"Brittannia rules the wave!"
In joyful strains then let us sing
"Advance Australia fair!"

I suppose you can just can the lyrics and splice in some didgeridoo runs and be done with it all, no need to sing and farting won't be discordant either... ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 16, 2019, 09:54:05 AM
Walker doesn't feel represented by the anthem?    ???   Some folks have too much time on their hands.
Ha!  No kidding.  They should just be wasting their time at BellGab. ;)

I thought this was the Aussie national anthem, anyway.  ;D

http://youtu.be/hfmxO-HQ5rU

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2019, 09:47:05 AM
Or Columbus, Ohio.  A hot and heavy load has been dumped there to help turn that swing state to blue.  With the major metros and DemonRat dumping schemes, including illegals, Ohio is pretty much "purple," at this point.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the DemonRats like pushing Beta Boy O'Rourke as one of their poster boys, hoping it can help push Texas further in their direction, too.

You have to give them one thing.  They are relentless in their quest for power.

Indeed they are, and that is ALL they care about - the whole social justice/immigration thing is a shallow ruse.

Those rats or lemmings in that pic? 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 16, 2019, 10:13:17 AM
Indeed they are, and that is ALL they care about - the whole social justice/immigration thing is a shallow ruse.

Those rats or lemmings in that pic? 8)
I always get a big laugh when clowns like Pelosi and Schumer feign any interest in "the poor downtrodden."  The only interest they have is in getting their votes, by hook or crook, so those turkeys can live the high life in their protected confines within The Swamp.

Those are actually rats in the picture.  In other words, they would be the precious "chosen few," such as Pelosi.  Lemmings are always a good image for their ignorant proletariat subjects.

Taaroa

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 16, 2019, 10:10:46 AM
I couldn't find one word in your anthem that isn't utterly ambiguous where color/race is conc
Let me guess, this about erasing your history, yes?

Yes, and if you were to go back through this thread you'd find posts about trying to take down statues of James Cook and getting rid of Australia Day (basically Australian 4th of July).

The commonly floated alternative anthems are:
Waltzing Matilda (literally a song about stealing sheep)
I Am Australian
I Still Call Australia Home (well known from Qantas ads)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbGuqmaDgLA

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2019, 10:12:09 AM
I thought this was the Aussie national anthem, anyway.  ;D

For bogan tourists it is.