• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2018, 08:32:38 AM
No idea at all...she thought she had food poisoning...that's when they found the stage 4 colon cancer...we were all in shock, as she had been in good health. I guess that's the blessing then...

Still shitty. I'm sorry. :(

TigerLily

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 23, 2018, 07:04:37 AM
Siamese cats are known "talkers".

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 23, 2018, 08:26:42 AM
There is a unique vocal quality to the Siamese cat that sounds a bit like Stephen Stills at the start of Dark Star:

Siamese cats can scare off Bigfoot. "Waaaaa"

https://youtu.be/WwSYm1NPHP4

bellNwhistle

Quote from: TigerLily on May 23, 2018, 09:33:31 AM
Siamese cats can scare off Bigfoot

That's what my oldest one sounds like when I give her a bath.  ;D

Bluejay

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2018, 12:59:18 AM
Heather and Lasha, hope you are reading this!

Team up and co-host your own version of MITD.

IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC ..screw these haters and go for it, you both have the PASSION and together much better than separate.

Not kidding..it would be a great show!

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 23, 2018, 05:10:07 AM

...By the by, I should be able to click on a person's avatar/profile pic and ignore them from there. Not wade through a bunch of shit in my own profile settings to do it.  Is there no way to change this?  :-[
I should be able to click on my avatar and have $20 dollar bills fall from the sky and smoking hot cabaret dancing ladies appear before me.  Can you make that happen for me, MV?  Just for me, because I don't want to strain you and because that's just the kind of guy I am.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 23, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
I should be able to click on my avatar and have $20 dollar bills fall from the sky and smoking hot cabaret dancing ladies appear before me.  Can you make that happen for me, MV?  Just for me, because I don't want to strain you and because that's just the kind of guy I am.

So that is what turbo mode is.

Bluejay

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 23, 2018, 02:48:09 AM
Behind every successful man is a strong woman and that is Senda's biggest problem. Heather can help him reach his goals by casting spells and using her witchy ways to accomplish their radio dreams together.
The Wack Pack lives on...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TigerLily on May 23, 2018, 09:33:31 AM
Siamese cats can scare off Bigfoot. "Waaaaa"

fucking hell.  that's only slightly annoying.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 23, 2018, 10:12:15 AM
So that is what turbo mode is.

Close: It's actually Turbo mode plus+â,,¢ that does that. Only Brig is beta testing it at the moment.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 23, 2018, 01:47:19 AM
Shit,  I've been offended and insulted numerous times on Bellgab.  It is just part of the scene and the nature of the beast.  You have to have a thick skin.

Like many here, I presume, it's not easy to offend us.  We are quick to return fire, though.  Or we just ignore the BS and drive on.  *shrug*  I know many times insults have been hurled at me, but I really don't give a damn. 

But to address the 21st Century Man and his Bellgab apologetics, you have to remember, he's a notorious homosexual who got chased out of the Argentinian pampas Gerbil ranch he and Richard Gere established back in the 80's and is still feeling somewhat fragile over that rejection.  Soooo, feel free to reject his answer without another thought.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 23, 2018, 02:00:24 AM
Get thee behind me, Satan. :P

LOL.  You're trying to goad me into posting something
and I'm tempted but I don't want to
upset ponyboy or bell.

Aw fuck it.
I think this will pass the censors.

You can be a sexy looking bitch. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 02:09:17 AM
Sir, your offence offends me. <slaps you in the face with a letherglove with a brick slipped in it>

We meet on the field of onions! >:(

And then there's this cunt.

Smeghead

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 23, 2018, 05:17:25 AM
Fair enough. You’re right I should not have taken that out on you. Bellgab will continue on as it always has. I personally think it is more enjoyable when certain posters aren’t here but I am sure people feel that way about me as well. Thanks for calling me out. By making mistakes I can learn from them. Thanks again Liberace for all you do.

Everyone can learn from mistakes.  Except Bart Ell, he's flawless.

On a side note, I always find your posts enjoyable.

paladin1991

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 23, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
LMAO If that was Lasha, or anyone who has been fluffing Heather the last month and a half, then HAHAHAHA!!!!

Is that some sort of Lesbian code?  Fluffing the Heather?  Or is that the new name for her show?

paladin1991

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 23, 2018, 05:25:05 AM
I absolutely love the way you moderate this forum liberace.   The other forum members showed me the dump/ignore button which took care of the issue and troll disappeared into his own muck.

Oh, don't be a bitch.  Face the troll. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 23, 2018, 11:02:38 AM
And then there's this cunt.

You use that word because it's the closest you'll ever get to one. ::)

Sean92008

Quote from: TigerLily on May 23, 2018, 01:16:51 AM
Yeah. Speaking of Titanic. That would be a disaster of epic proportions
Don't underestimate sLasha's ability to float in frigid water and survive.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 23, 2018, 06:40:38 AM
Buddies/Ignore List

I've never used the ignore, GS.  Did you just ignore yourself?  Talk about 'Fire and Forget.'

69CheckMate

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 23, 2018, 11:00:27 AM
Like many here, I presume, it's not easy to offend us.  We are quick to return fire, though.  Or we just ignore the BS and drive on.  *shrug*  I know many times insults have been hurled at me, but I really don't give a damn. 

But to address the 21st Century Man and his Bellgab apologetics, you have to remember, he's a notorious homosexual who got chased out of the Argentinian pampas Gerbil ranch he and Richard Gere established back in the 80's and is still feeling somewhat fragile over that rejection.  Soooo, feel free to reject his answer without another thought.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

Seeeeeeeee?

trostol

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

He's tight with his handler.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 23, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
Seeeeeeeee?

No, i don't. You're a far, far bigger cunt and one festered with multiple STDs.

chefist

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 23, 2018, 09:15:59 AM
Still shitty. I'm sorry. :(

Thank you. Love your parents, if you can, while they are still here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on May 23, 2018, 11:17:16 AM
He's tight with his handler.

His "handler" is his right hand. ;D