• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: mv on April 18, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

the fuck?  "the situation?"  what situation?  perhaps there's some context i'm missing, but i don't get this exchange.

# My feelings about MyFaceâ,,¢ from day one
# Welcome 2 my world

# The Situation

# ItsOver <interest intensifies>

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 18, 2018, 09:01:26 PM
Based upon the HW's FB posts, I think it's 50-50 whether Heather comes back on or not and trending negative.

She said Art would quit at this point.  If I were a betting man, I don't think she is going to make it back on the air.

Telly

#WhatwouldArtdo?

#Mightaswellquit

Yeah I figured she'd be back on the air by now to do a tribute style show. I dare say Art would have wanted her to go on the air that night. But everyone grieves in their own way, so it is hard for me to judge some of the behavior and comments that Heather and Keith are making. The aggravation towards NYE County a few days ago could have been a way to vent. I think Keith is the one who is holding out coming back so soon. It seems like he is really having a hard time of it and perhaps is figuring out if he wants to proceed.

Zenman

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 19, 2018, 12:38:50 AM

Yeah I figured she'd be back on the air by now to do a tribute style show. I dare say Art would have wanted her to go on the air that night. But everyone grieves in their own way, so it is hard for me to judge some of the behavior and comments that Heather and Keith are making. The aggravation towards NYE County a few days ago could have been a way to vent. I think Keith is the one who is holding out coming back so soon. It seems like he is really having a hard time of it and perhaps is figuring out if he wants to proceed.

Good assessment. I think you're right that Art would have wanted her to go on the air that night. I thought for sure she'd be on Monday. I'm thinking that maybe this Friday will be the moment of truth tho. If she doesn't come on, then the topic here I think will slowly (or maybe not so slowly) become: What will be the new incarnation of Heather Wade? She has the drive and the followers. If MITD folds, she'll certainly turn up somewhere. Perhaps: Spells & Stars With Heather & Lasha. Or something along those lines.

zeebo

Quote from: Zenman on April 19, 2018, 01:16:24 AM
... If MITD folds, she'll certainly turn up somewhere. Perhaps: Spells & Stars With Heather & Lasha. ...

Now that I'd listen to. 

Kolchak

Seems like Heather confirms a lot of speculation here.

Kolchak

Airyn Bell has lost her husband and the father of her children. Most of her family is in a different country. But Heather is the one dealing with tough circumstances. Jacqueline gets itâ,,¢.

Grifynne

It is not looking good for the return of MITD.

Zenman

Quote from: Grifynne on April 19, 2018, 02:17:24 AM
It is not looking good for the return of MITD.

Yeah, at one point it sounded like she was determined to come back on Friday, and maybe even carry open lines over into next week. Circumstances regarding Keith or Airyn or something else may have changed.

Catsmile

# Jacqueline Valois Stumpf Really...?
# What a hell of a handle to be hung with in life
# CrazyCatLadyNames
# Drop the frigging E in makeing, takeing
# Her spelling haz me Stumpfed
# Vanna pick me a letter TRIGGERED
# Norrie got it too, look how that turned out
# Is Heather getting it... I don't think so, Tim.GIF
# Moar Tiem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1vr2an65Pc

AZZERAE

Quote from: Morgus on April 18, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

I don't think anyone cares. Heather is a hard woman, I know the type. I guess her and Keef's little "keeping Arts seat warm" jig is up. She should pick up the phone and call Amy, get some ideas on how to spin this sabbatical as far as it can go, then take the money and run. Back to phone sex.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Azzerae on April 19, 2018, 02:43:09 AM
I don't think anyone cares. Heather is a hard woman, I know the type. I guess her and Keef's little "keeping Arts seat warm" jig is up. She should pick up the phone and call Amy, get some ideas on how to spin this sabbatical as far as it can go, then take the money and run. Back to phone sex.

At the risk of sounding like a morally outraged so-and-so  ::) , I get that Heather is upset. I would be too. For a myriad of reasons. However, exactly how the f-ck does she know what Art would do? Is she Art? She knew him that damn well? More than a wife would? They were intimates? I mean, WTF? 

Art decided to start up MITD, and then almost immediately quit. He put her in charge, and now that he's dead, AND (according to her) was recently looking to syndicate the show, would she really have us believe that he'd be totally on board with her giving it all up?  She knew he was in a bad way when she took over. So did he.  He probably figured he didn't have much time left, and really did want to pass on his legacy. Why the hell buy a house on his land, and presumably do the show with his equipment if she's just going to quit? It's stupid. Granted, people do and say a lot of things when they're grieving, and who knows what she'll be thinking next week. But maybe quit acting like Art and telling us every G-D DAMN thing she's thinking.  Get off f-fcking FB and grieve. 

Maybe say some condolence for the damn family while you're at it, Heather.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on April 18, 2018, 11:44:01 PM
....On the other hand, I find it very difficult to look away from a train wreck.
The MITD gang is giving train wrecks lessons.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 01:46:39 AM

Seems like Heather confirms a lot of speculation here.
That hurt my brain to read. Is that even fucking English? It's 'and' you idiot, not 'an'. Jesus people are dumb.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 19, 2018, 06:12:56 AM
That hurt my brain to read. Is that even fucking English?

I guess you truly don't get it [me either for what it's worth].

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 19, 2018, 06:17:12 AM
I guess you truly don't get it [me either for what it's worth].
Took me four fucking times to read it. The punctuation alone is a nightmare.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 19, 2018, 06:17:57 AM
Took me four fucking times to read it. The punctuation alone is a nightmare.

Perhaps Jacqueline and Jim Malliard went to the same Elementary school?

Hells Mole

I have really been out of the loop with the HW stuff.  I kept my MITD subscription for maybe three months after Art quit.  Art never popped on.  I tried and tried to listen but I couldn't stand it.  It wasn't just that it wasn't Art, I just found it irritating to my ears and uninteresting to my brain.  I genuinely struggled to understand what Art saw in her especially considering he himself was a master of the medium.

It is interesting to me to read here that she is a self-professed "witch".  What does that suggest regarding her infiltration into Art's personal world?  Ripe material for conspiratorial late-night flights of fantasy.  Where there is
witchcraft there is manipulation, perhaps seduction, witches even deal in potions and poison.  Even the so-called white witches deal in these things and I've never known one that was all good or all bad.

Considering all these strange postings, ramblings and reactions being posted from Facebook and elsewhere in relation to Art's regrettable passing I am left wondering a few specific things in regards to HW.

If he was ill enough to have died from age and disease surely this was expected and known and considered to be imminent.  Yet it seems as though there is complete disarray within the Bell inner circle.  It seems there is no plan
of action whatsoever.  If Art and those around him knew he could go anytime surely there would have been some level
of preparation for how operations would continue.  Surely she would have at least been well-versed on how to operate the equipment.

I can only conclude that his death was somehow despite his declining health and age entirely unexpected to happen anytime soon.  That also inspires more wonder in my mind regarding a so far mysterious circumstance of death, the Nye Sheriff's bizarre video announcing it (both the mere existence of it and the tone/wording/presentation of it) as well as the announcement of an upcoming autopsy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 05:56:33 AM
At the risk of sounding like a morally outraged so-and-so  ::) , I get that Heather is upset. I would be too. For a myriad of reasons. However, exactly how the f-ck does she know what Art would do? Is she Art? She knew him that damn well? More than a wife would? They were intimates? I mean, WTF? 

Art decided to start up MITD, and then almost immediately quit. He put her in charge, and now that he's dead, AND (according to her) was recently looking to syndicate the show, would she really have us believe that he'd be totally on board with her giving it all up?  She knew he was in a bad way when she took over. So did he.  He probably figured he didn't have much time left, and really did want to pass on his legacy. Why the hell buy a house on his land, and presumably do the show with his equipment if she's just going to quit? It's stupid. Granted, people do and say a lot of things when they're grieving, and who knows what she'll be thinking next week. But maybe quit acting like Art and telling us every G-D DAMN thing she's thinking.  Get off f-fcking FB and grieve. 

Maybe say some condolence for the damn family while you're at it, Heather.

I hear you!

Is all this business of Heather actually living on the property a fact?

For some reason I don't believe it. I guess I just don't want to believe it.

I'll admit...I prefer Noory to Heather. I think. She's just terrible.

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on April 19, 2018, 06:57:39 AM
I hear you!

Yes, it was discussed on last night's GabCast and confirmed.  Check it out.  All the dirty details are there.  It's worth a listen, just to hear MV alone.  He's damn good.  With or without gladiator gear.  ;)  ;D

https://www.ufoship.com/?cat=10

bellNwhistle

I hear you!

She did say in her big announcement about going to Area 51 that she was now living in Nevada. As for where, that's what's been reported here. I have no idea if it's actually true, but she's supposedly in one of his trailers. They're all connected, from aerial views (or at least from what few pics I saw), so that's pretty close quarters for her to have moved in, with his family.

Taco Bell

Can't she move into MV's house and do the show from there?

ponyboysunset

I hear you!

Edited for repeating comments ItsOver just stated. D'oh.

ItsOver

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 19, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
Can't she move into MV's house and do the show from there?
Heh, heh.  After listening to last night's GabCast, that would be a winner.

Have I mentioned that the GabCast is worth a listen?  OK, back to my secret stash of up-the-dress MV shots.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2018, 07:06:28 AM
Yes, it was discussed on last night's GabCast and confirmed.  Check it out.  All the dirty details are there.  It's worth a listen, just to hear MV alone.  He's damn good.  With or without gladiator gear.  ;)  ;D

https://www.ufoship.com/?cat=10

F-ck, Okay, I'll listen! Jeeze Louise!

;D ;D

Maybe Art should have just given the whole shebang to MV? But then MV, you might have had to take Airyn for a wife.. Polygamy's in.

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

...Maybe Art should have just given the whole shebang to MV?
This and many other questions are addressed if not answered on, what the hell was it?  Oh, yeah, THE GABCAST!

"Kirk!  You're my only hope!"

AZZERAE

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 19, 2018, 07:15:51 AM
Edited for repeating comments ItsOver just stated. D'oh.

Ah, sorry...I didn't catch those comments. They are authentically my own too, however. I guess we share the same opinion. MY BAD!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Azzerae on April 19, 2018, 07:28:50 AM
Ah, sorry...I didn't catch those comments. They are authentically my own too, however. I guess we share the same opinion. MY BAD!
I was ripping on myself for basically double posting. While at work I don't always read the previous posts. So when I posted the same damn thing I was like nope this needs to go. All good! LOL