• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Forgive Paul, the ambulance chaser...his worst fear is tort reform...that's why he hates conservatives.  ;)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: chefist on February 18, 2018, 04:57:17 PM
Forgive Paul, the ambulance chaser...his worst fear is tort reform...that's why he hates conservatives.  ;)

I don't hate conservatives, just trackers (Trump crackers).

expat

Quote from: Theadora on February 18, 2018, 02:09:19 PM
Commentators who resort to such ad hominem fallacy are incapable of prevailing in reasonable debate.

You might be right. Hoagland & AM*'s "troll" and "clueless" ad homs aren't going to win any debates.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on February 18, 2018, 05:26:54 PM
You might be right. Hoagland & AM*'s "troll" and "clueless" ad homs aren't going to win any debates.

I wasn't naming any names.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on February 18, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

He claims to only have one client. Is it the ambulance?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 06:44:47 PM
I think his "one client" is himself. Get it?

So, what was the direct link to last night's show? Or has RCH finally figured it out and no more d/ling past shows unless a 19.5 member?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

Jealous?  Do you get the day off tomorrow?  Does mom make you stay home and clean your basement room? 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: albrecht on February 18, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
I think his "one client" is himself. Get it?

So, what was the direct link to last night's show? Or has RCH finally figured it out and no more d/ling past shows unless a 19.5 member?

I realize a one month 19.5 subscription would exceed an hours pay for you, but you should think about it.

crankshaft

Why listen to RCH?

Is it for cutting edge science?
No.

Is it for daily or weekly news?
No.

Is it for political puditry?
No.

Is it for philosopical edification?
No.

Is it for religious insight?
No.

Is it for intellectual stimulation?
No.

Is it for braaps?
Yes.

Theadora

Quote from: crankshaft on February 18, 2018, 08:40:48 PM
Why listen to RCH?

Is it for cutting edge science?
No.

Is it for daily or weekly news?
No.

Is it for political puditry?
No.

Is it for philosopical edification?
No.

Is it for religious insight?
No.

Is it for intellectual stimulation?
No.

Is it for braaps?
Yes.

His original mission, The Face at Cydonia on Mars, would be the most significant endeavor that mankind could possibly undertake, if NASA hadn't airbrushed the images.

crankshaft

Quote from: Theadora on February 18, 2018, 09:10:49 PM
His original mission, The Face at Cydonia on Mars, would be the most significant endeavor that mankind could possibly undertake, if NASA hadn't airbrushed the images.

Chanting may help:

Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo, etc.

And:

OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland, etc.

crankshaft

Will RCH manage to claw his way back up onto the air tonight?

Pro tip: use obscure and transient proxies to access RCH's 'website'
It limits exposure to crappy code and saves bandwidth. RCH can't afford to block them all and besides, it offers RCH a colorful and unusual hit from a listener in some far-away and romantic 'country'.

comaphobe

Will Richard fire up the Packard-Bell clone and get the ICQ going tonight?

=Schlyder=

crankshaft

God forbid some mischievous demiurge finds a way to turn even the chanting and meditation against RCH...

.cte ,oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN

:dnA

.cte ,dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO

QuoteHogie mentioned, One of the skeptics that trolls us.

When your Hot, your Hot !!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46dl8GrD5Mo

Quote from: =Schlyder= on February 19, 2018, 01:34:49 AM
what a lame show.

Hoagland provides the hyperdimensional blanket that you sleep under , and you dare question the manner in which it is provide...

astroguy

Bah, I forgot about the show. Anyone grab it before he pulled the auto-recording?

zeebo

Quote from: =Schlyder= on February 19, 2018, 01:34:49 AM
what a lame show.

Super boring, I bailed out after like ten mins.  Could not match the wide-ranging wackiness of the previous nite.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on February 19, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
Super boring, I bailed out after like ten mins.  Could not match the wide-ranging wackiness of the previous nite.
Or Knapp chasing "scary" owls.  ;)

Juan Cena

Haven’t been keeping with RCH. Is he still with Robin VII or did she finally kick him out.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 21, 2018, 12:27:08 AM
Haven’t been keeping with RCH. Is he still with Robin VII or did she finally kick him out.

He still has internet so he is still living there. She was on about a month ago.

Juan Cena

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 21, 2018, 12:30:17 AM
He still has internet so he is still living there. She was on about a month ago.

Shocked he’s been with her this long since he killed the cat.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 21, 2018, 01:16:28 AM
Shocked he’s been with her this long since he killed the cat.

I thought it was the dog. I can’t keep this hyperdimensional torsion pet crap straight

ItsOver