• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 01:40:14 AM
...  I just won't donate to anything you set up a GoFundMe for ever again.

I thought it was set up by the person recently described as the parsley of podcast hosts

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 22, 2018, 10:58:02 PM
Edit: brig since you have made three previous posts that you believe that your donation should be refunded. I'll send you a dollar by overnight mail first thing tomorrow.

Peace and Love ALL

If it means that much to you WhiteTroll, just push the refund button next to my donation and it will return it instantly to the financial source I sent it from.

Thanks.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 01:48:27 AM
If it means that much to you WhiteTroll, just push the refund button next to my donation and it will return it instantly to the financial source I sent it from.

Thanks.

That unquitting was very Art-like. Bravo.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 22, 2018, 10:15:43 PM
That is correct and that is why we purchased a ticket instead of giving George the cash as he demanded.

As said if brig or anyone wants a refund, it's not that we owe it to them, since we honored the spirit of their donation, rather I would prefer to go above and beyond any perceived obligation and personally refund their donations

Brig PM me a request for a refund and I will send your $1.00 donation right off.

Further evidence of your poor business practices attached:
Please enlarge to view dollar amount of my donation.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 01:48:27 AM

Thanks.

WhiteCrow is a con artist and a stupid fuckhead just like Senda, but he isn't as good at it.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 23, 2018, 01:44:47 AM
Senda would have found some other way to fuck it up.  He couldn't manage a wet dream successfully.

Yeah, but Damon made MV the one Senda could blame, by telling lies about MV.  Just not right IMO.

damon

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 01:36:46 AM
Telling George MV put malware on the computer was the greatest mistake of all time IMO.  You could have told him the malware was anywhere else, and it wouldn't have ruined any chance of George ever having his own bellgabber show.
Sorry Ms Brig. I just planted the seed. The rest of the bellgabber helped to troll george too.  I am just the Johnny Appleseed with the malware idea for George.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 23, 2018, 01:58:58 AM
WhiteCrow is a con artist and a stupid fuckhead just like Senda, but he isn't as good at it.

Lesson learned.  :-\ :-[

damon

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 02:01:52 AM
Yeah, but Damon made MV the one Senda could blame, by telling lies about MV.  Just not right IMO.
I just told George it was most likely malware because he was having some computer problems. That is when George blamed MV.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on May 23, 2018, 02:02:31 AM
Sorry Ms Brig. I just planted the seed. The rest of the bellgabber helped to troll george too.  I am just the Johnny Appleseed with the malware idea for George.

Sure, and it was fun, but Senda is the one that lost an opportunity because of putting the blame on MV's gift. 

Lilith

Quote from: damon on May 23, 2018, 02:04:04 AM
I just told George it was most likely malware because he was having some computer problems. That is when George blamed MV.

Yes, and I remember when you tried to tell Senda you made it up, but he didn't believe you.  Maybe you could try again?  It would be great  to see Senda apologize to MV for his error, and maybe end up with a bellgab show sometime in the futrure with MV's help.

damon

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 02:05:07 AM
Sure, and it was fun, but Senda is the one that lost an opportunity because of putting the blame on MV's gift.
I could have do a virus scan on the computer and or took the computer to a computer tech. He said that he does not have the money but he does have over 4000 dollars for the prius car fund. George said in the past it will cost about 50 dollars for the tech. 4000 dollars minus 50 dollars equals 3950 dollars. I think that he will has the money for the tech. he can always put the money that he took out back into the car fund.

damon

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 02:08:23 AM
Yes, and I remember when you tried to tell Senda you made it up, but he didn't believe you.  Maybe you could try again?  It would be great  to see Senda apologize to MV for his error, and maybe end up with a bellgab show sometime in the futrure with MV's help.
MV and the rest of us are Senda's russians. He blames everything on US BELLGABBERS.

damon

Falkie needs us to be the BAD GUY and without us, he is less then nothing. As everyone knows that he can't blame himself for anything that can goes wrong in life.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on May 23, 2018, 02:10:14 AM
MV and the rest of us are Senda's russians. He blames everything on US BELLGABBERS.

The main thing for me damon, is I would like to see MV cleared of the accusations against him regarding the MV laptop. The Senda show, I don't really care about.  Like DPS said, Senda would F it up, no matter what.

damon

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 02:13:44 AM
The main thing for me damon, is I would like to see MV cleared of the accusations against him regarding the MV laptop. The Senda show, I don't really care about.  Like DPS said, Senda would F it up, no matter what.
Agreed but George would not listen to me or any other bellgabber about it. George is good at not listening or using logic. That is what makes its easy to troll him.

George needs a bad guy and we (all bellgabbers) became his Russian bad guy.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 23, 2018, 01:48:20 AM
I thought it was set up by the person recently described as the parsley of podcast hosts

I believe you are correct, but I think Mr Parsley did it under advisement of WhiteTroll.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 02:08:23 AM
Senda apologize to MV for his error

HA HA HA HA HA!!! [wipes tears from eyes]  HOO HEE HA HA HA!!!!

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 02:13:44 AM
see MV cleared of the accusations against him

Brig -- and I mean this in the kindest possible way -- what in the FUCK are you talking about?

6,999,999,999 out of the 7,000,000,000 on the earth believing that MV is innocent is not enough for you?

I mean, that even beats the rate of the people who believe that Ibby's a slut.  Call it a win and call it a day. 

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 23, 2018, 02:31:37 AM
Brig -- and I mean this in the kindest possible way -- what in the FUCK are you talking about?

6,999,999,999 out of the 7,000,000,000 on the earth believing that MV is innocent is not enough for you?

I mean, that even beats the rate of the people who believe that Ibby's a slut.  Call it a win and call it a day.

I want to hear Senda apologize I tell you! 

I have a feeling MV won't tell him his bellgab password untill he gets an apology.  He has been seen lurking online here, and I believe the only reason he doesn't post, is not because he has learned how to control himself, and not respond, but is because he doesn't know his password, and MV won't give it to him, because he hasn't apologized.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 02:47:20 AM
MV  won't give it to him, because he hasn't apologized.

MV is far too decent to engage in such perfidy.

But Senda ain't.

[quaaaaack] Put that in yer book.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 02:47:20 AM
I want to hear Senda apologize I tell you! 

I have a feeling MV won't tell him his bellgab password untill he gets an apology.  He has been seen lurking online here, and I believe the only reason he doesn't post, is not because he has learned how to control himself, and not respond, but is because he doesn't know his password, and MV won't give it to him, because he hasn't apologized.

George will never believe MV did not do it. The idiot still believes that DPS called his mommy and that well over a decade ago and has been fully explained what happened.

Senda can get his password and he does not need to apologize to MV, MV does not personally look over every password reset request. Senda can easily post here but he will not because  he will not get validated nor will he get money and he has no control over it.

Jeez it seems like you are at the Fallen Serphin level of understanding Falkie.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2018, 05:14:52 AM
Jeez it seems like you are at the Fallen Serphin level of understanding Falkie.

She's a chick, what do you expect.  They love Senda like a little boy loves a stray dog.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 23, 2018, 05:36:49 AM
She's a chick, what do you expect.  They love Senda like a little boy loves a stray dog.

It is the "I can fix him" syndrome.

starramus

Quote from: damon on May 23, 2018, 02:12:55 AM
Falkie needs us to be the BAD GUY and without us, he is less then nothing. As everyone knows that he can't blame himself for anything that can goes wrong in life.

Any bellgabbers posting on this thread need Falkie more than he needs you. It is your raison d'etre! jesus christ in hell! i voted to remove this fricken thread!

Quote from: chefist on May 22, 2018, 09:28:49 PM
Been following George a while now...this one time I'm not trolling...he looks very sick...not good at all...he needs to change his habits or he will not be able to recover...

When you watch his first youtube videos he looks and sounds a lot different.

When is the possible yearly inspection?

That is always a frantic time for Falkie.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 23, 2018, 01:58:58 AM

George is the Master and I never claimed to be as good as him, so what's your point?

If you want a refund just say so or PM.. Still have a limited supply of hoodies available in smaller sizes if interested, make be very happy if you would request one.

Love ALL