• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

aldousburbank

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 17, 2018, 09:32:22 PM
Why can't Heather and Falkie mud wrestle for control of Art's legacy?

Because of the knee pain dude. Where's your humanity?

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 18, 2018, 12:17:43 PM
Because of the knee pain dude. Where's your humanity?
I might lean toward a fair fight in the octagon...
as George does have pain spikes in both knees due to a fall and crumbling cartilage...
BUT he does have TREMENDOUS UPPER BODY STRENGTH that compensates...

https://youtu.be/EFDGWxEdf6Q
one problem might be if he has another SHITBLASTING ACCIDENT in the octagon as Heather is beating the shit out of him

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 18, 2018, 12:10:48 PM
So today I noticed a "Sponsor" button on a few YouTube channels. I clicked on one and got this (attached). I wonder if this is an option for all content creators now or only for the multimillion-subs channels. If it's for everyone, I wonder if Senda will figure out how to click the "allow sponsors" button.

Looks like YT is trying to jump on the Patreon/Twitch train.

It has been around. PkmnMasterHolly talks about it alot because she says she likes seing the special emojis in her chat.
Here are the steps to get it:

How do you go about getting sponsors?

1    Start with a story. It could be your story, or the story of someone whose life you changed. ...
2    Describe what you do. This is your mission statement. ...
3    Benefits. You have to have really great benefits for the sponsor you're approaching.
4    Describe your demographics.
5   Create an advisory board. ...
6   Ask for the money.

Number 6 is the only step George can handle.

Fyodor Gutman

Who would sponsor a content creator who does nothing but talk about his finances and maladies.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 17, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

The truth "I was in my twenties, had no job and mommy would not give me a few hundred dollars to go play at a comic con."

Nothing has changed decades later.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 17, 2018, 09:38:10 PM
With the store unlocked, the bathroom door open and his pants down.

But really he was plunging the toilet...... with his pants down, the bathroom door open and the store unlocked.

He was plunging the toilet with his penis. Why can't anyone understand that?

FallenSeraph

He’ll keep doing sentimental Art Bell shows now in the hopes that Asia will show up again.

Why am I watching this? Once again, I am filled with self-loathing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 18, 2018, 10:18:24 PM
He’ll keep doing sentimental Art Bell shows now in the hopes that Asia will show up again.

You should be! Serves you right. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 18, 2018, 10:18:24 PM

Want to see if we can find a meeting?

48 minutes in and he is telling us about crapping in his pants.

Darth Vader

More Leaks From Falkie's infected home network.

i looked up naturegirl on you tube and its a black woman

i looked up asia bell and its a young girl who has 2 videos, one where she plays with a baby a year ago & the other where she never says a word and the music is really loud with a lot of animation.
i don't think its Art's daughter nut my eyes can't tell
And i got a really mean and nasty comment that shocked my from errin whuch also saddened me which O deleted

My live stream got hacked 3 times right after I started talking about President Trump and the evil Obama
Macbook froze up with flashes of light on the screen
this has NEVER happened out of live stream.

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 19, 2018, 01:56:36 AM
More Leaks From Falkie's infected home network.

i looked up naturegirl on you tube and its a black woman

i looked up asia bell and its a young girl who has 2 videos, one where she plays with a baby a year ago & the other where she never says a word and the music is really loud with a lot of animation.
i don't think its Art's daughter nut my eyes can't tell
And i got a really mean and nasty comment that shocked my from errin whuch also saddened me which O deleted

My live stream got hacked 3 times right after I started talking about President Trump and the evil Obama
Macbook froze up with flashes of light on the screen
this has NEVER happened out of live stream.

Tell the dumb shit to look up naturegirl107
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=naturegirl107

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 19, 2018, 02:21:23 AM

So it was this very naturegirl in the chat and the dumb cunt banned her? Jesus...

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ONeill on April 19, 2018, 06:48:17 AM
So it was this very naturegirl in the chat and the dumb cunt banned her? Jesus...

Yup

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 19, 2018, 02:21:23 AM

Nooo! Don't tell him! He'll start watching her videos and bugging her. My niece is her age. There would be hell to pay if some pervy old dude started messing with her. (She's not allowed on social media though, but still.)

Am skipping around Falk's latest vid a bit.  He put on his Mom's old arm sling, because?  He has some arm pain or something?  He then tells everyone he was incontinent.  Lots of pain spikes and screaming in pain.  honestly, have you ever in your life see a bigger pussy? 

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2018, 08:33:39 AM
Am skipping around Falk's latest vid a bit.  He put on his Mom's old arm sling, because?  He has some arm pain or something?  He then tells everyone he was incontinent.  Lots of pain spikes and screaming in pain.  honestly, have you ever in your life see a bigger pussy?

Yeah the arm sling was a WTF moment. I don't think I want to watch him anymore. It's gone from mildly entertaining to an absolute low point in my life. I've hit my Falkie rock bottom, I think.

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 04:35:07 PM
I need 32 cans of friskies and 13 cans of fancy feat to get me through the month
About $30
If you can help let me know
Next month i will be ok
No wonder he has no money he gives $200 a month to Kathy?  Come on

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 19, 2018, 09:19:54 AM
No wonder he has no money he UNIFORMED WELL INTENTIONED SOFTIES (before they become enlightened on just HOW BIG OF A SCAM CON AND GRIFT the FAT CUNT is running) and gave him $200 at least a month to him, who the gave it to Kathy? (saying it was from him !)  Come on
FIFY
I wonder how many people (ONE IS TYPING THIS) have been SCAMMED CONNED AND GRIFTED by the RETARD FAT CUNT from Martinez ?

and yes, I FELT REALLY DUMB AFTER I REALIZED WHAT HAPPENED !

IF it was Art’s daughter who stumbled upon the FAT CUNT’s channel...
i DO NOT THINK IT IS APPROPRIATE TO DISCUSS FURTHER OR HELP THE FAT CUNT FIND HER ON THE INTERNET...
DO YOU ?

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 19, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
Yeah the RIGHT arm sling was a WTF moment. ]I don't think I want to watch him anymore. It's gone from mildly entertaining to an absolute low point in my life. I've hit my Falkie rock bottom, I think.
well, it’s just another case of the FAT CUNT NOT taking helpful advice...
HE NEEDS TO SWITCH HIT when “plunging the toilet” and use “LEFTY” once in awhile !

the FAT CUNT from Martinez “Doctor, my right hand, arm and shoulder have PAIN SPIKES!”
Doctor “I see, do you excessively use them for anything?”
the FAT CUNT from Martinez “Well, I am right handed...and I do TRY and “plunge the toilet” at least 5 times daily”
Doctor “I see, why so often?”
the FAT CUNT from Martinez “Well, you see, hmmm, well, I am not 16 anymore and it take awhile to get it hard...if I can at all...DAMN, IT TAKES WORK!”
Doctor “I don’t understand”
the FAT CUNT from Martinez “well, it’s WORK and I hate WORK!”
Doctor “what?”
the FAT CUNT from Martinez “WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE 65, FAT, DISABLED AND SEE HOW EASY IT IS FOR YOU TO JACK OFF!”
DOCTOR “WTF? I thought you said you “plunging the toilet?”
the FAT CUNT from Martinez “errr, hmmm, FORGET IT!”

one hour later...
the FAT CUNT from Martinez is busy doing another video bitching about the stupid Doctor and how he didn’t know anything !
furthermore, he is considering filing a complaint with the ER and demanding the ER assign a Doctor to care for him that knows something !
he also is considering conducting Doctor interviews to help !
after all, he has been reading medical journals since the age of THREE !

WOTR

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 19, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
Yeah the arm sling was a WTF moment. I don't think I want to watch him anymore. It's gone from mildly entertaining to an absolute low point in my life. I've hit my Falkie rock bottom, I think.
You will be happy to know that enough other people watch his videos and pay attention to his life (and post the highlights lowlights here) that you can still participate while not watching his videos or damaging your mental health.  :)