• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 21, 2018, 04:24:22 PM
Vote Quimby, come back.  :(

That’s the guy who used the Heston laughing avatar. I was trying to remember the last couple days. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2018, 04:26:15 PM
That’s the guy who used the Heston laughing avatar. I was trying to remember the last couple days. :D

yeah, that’s him.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 21, 2018, 04:24:22 PM
Vote Quimby, come back.  :(

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

New and improved.

#bellgabsweetiesquad

Gd5150

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 21, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

New and improved.

#bellgabsweetiesquad

IF  n=Heston  THEN
     ADD  *10 PRAISE
ELSE
END IF

ShayP

Speaking in Nevada on Monday, Obama said this.  "Unlike some I actually try to state facts. I believe in facts. I believe in a fact-based reality and a fact based politics. I don't believe in just making stuff up."

Jackstar

Quote from: ShayP on October 23, 2018, 08:10:53 AM
Speaking in Nevada on Monday, Obama said

I went looking for this clip... and could only easily find it on Facebook.

No Sale.

ShayP

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2018, 09:30:15 AM
I went looking for this clip... and could only easily find it on Facebook.

No Sale.

LOL!  Facebook.  When will Zuckerberg die?  I mailed Santa a letter.  Anyway...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37469/obama-tells-one-whopper-lie-its-about-lying-hank-berrien 

Jackstar

Quote from: ShayP on October 23, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
When will Zuckerberg die?

[attachment=1]

You call this living?

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
[attachment=1,msg1269978]

You call this living?

"Next stop, EllGab."

Metron2267

http://www.bostonbroadside.com/showcase/hillary-clintons-harvard-and-yale-roadshow-elites-sell-globalist-corruption-as-progress/
Within a single week, Hillary Clinton addressed the graduating Yale Class of 2018 in New Haven, then swooped into Massachusetts to collect an achievement medal from Radcliffe’s Institute for Advanced Study, on Harvard’s venerable campus. At both iconic locations, before adoring, elite globalists, Mrs. Clinton attempted to restore a measure of her faded luster.

Beyond the risks tax-exempt Universities shoulder playing politics, what does praising Hillary Clinton late in May 2018 say about Harvard and Yale holding moral authority, when she and her husband remain under massive ethical â€" if not criminal â€" storm clouds? Were the decisions by these Ivy League exemplars to lift Hillary Clinton up after her epic failure in 2016 wise at the time â€" and will this adoration seem hollow as years pass?

The long public record confirms Hillary Clinton’s legal quicksand and 11th-hour rescues. From the start of her Senate career, we learned recently that the FBI had investigated both Clintons for public corruption and influence trading via the tax-exempt entity called “The William J. Clinton Presidential Foundation.”

Despite abundant evidence of criminality involving the Clintons and their “foundation” â€" easily discovered in the public domain â€" and even more available to the FBI and Department of Justice â€" the government failed to bring indictments against the Clintons and their allies during four years from February 2001 through 2005, when the investigations sputtered to nothing.

During this failed investigation, three individuals who are much in the news today played crucial roles. Robert Mueller led the FBI during the entire investigation. James Comey was prosecuting U.S. attorney on the Clinton case starting in January 2002 until he became Deputy Attorney General in December 2003.

And during the window of the investigation from 2001 to 2005, Rod Rosenstein served as principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General for the Tax Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. He supervised the Division’s criminal sections and coordinated the tax enforcement activities of the Tax Division, the U.S. Attorney’s Offices and the Internal Revenue Service. In other words, Rosenstein was the fixer in the three government agencies involved with the Clintons’ alleged crimes.

Gd5150

Good times rock n roll. These people got balls standing up for Police in the middle of demokkkrat hell Oakland/Berkeley CA.

https://youtu.be/WP8VOUGkLwE

ItsOver

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
[attachment=1,msg1269978]

Is that Obama to Suckerbilge's right?

pyewacket

Hi guys! I thought you might enjoy this little exchange. Predictable as it is. Debates used to be about who won the most points, then the loser was the one who lost their temper first, now it is  like an old vaudeville routine with the loser being dragged off the stage by a 'hook'. ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hV7N9i7ntQ

Since when did the gender pay gap become 50%?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53VUs8dlUt4

Jackstar

Quote from: pyewacket on October 24, 2018, 09:27:39 AM
now it is like an old vaudeville routine with the loser being dragged off the stage by a 'hook'.

Q predicted this.

Metron2267

Yes.

And Q has been very quiet of late.

Thoughts?

Jackstar

Q posts all the time, Scrub. You simply don't have access.

Jackstar

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 24, 2018, 01:39:13 PM
Honestly, by this point--that's been established.

Either way - no posts since 10-9.

Gd5150

California mail in ballot drop box.

Jackstar

I knew this would come out in a bit:

https://www.adn.com/politics/2018/10/16/alaska-lt-gov-byron-mallott-abruptly-resigns-followiing-inappropriate-comments/

Doubtlessly most of you didn't hear of this one yet. I leave the discovery of the punch line as an exercise to the student body.