• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 07:15:41 PM
I wouldn't mind that at all. Hoagie should really be braver with his "open" lines.

True, but I think BellGab gave him shell shock.  :-\   Regardless...like Noory, Hoagie needs his comfort zone of regular callers he's familiar with, and those that will kiss his ass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on April 27, 2018, 07:33:11 PM
True, but I think BellGab gave him shell shock.  :-\   Regardless...like Noory, Hoagie needs his comfort zone of regular callers he's familiar with, and that will kiss his ass.

Even if he mixed those in with real calls it would be better.

Theadora

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 27, 2018, 07:14:14 PM
Actually Hoagland should encourage him to call in more often,  It would be good for the show,  Martian could go on mentally unstable rants ... like JC did too Art... with Hoagland inevitably hanging up on him.

You might be facetious, but Gary is merely neurotic; not psychotic.  It's perhaps only an occasional form of temporary insanity, resulting from trauma inflicted upon him from that Dick Hoagland.  What Gary has to say, is usually quite insightful, as opposed to inciting. 

The challenge is similar as in being one's own lawyer.  Gary has been too, emotionally invested to maintain a civil tone.  That's perfectly understandable in context of circumstances. 

Gary has otherwise, demonstrated the ability to conduct himself in a rational, intelligent, and competent manner, while functioning effectively as a professional talk show host and on air personality.  He has also proven himself to be a top notch, scientific researcher. 

I look forward to the program on Saturday.  Hopefully, Richard will manage to behave himself, as well.  This might be time for cooperation.  The two of them working together would no doubt result in greater, Martian Revelations.

Quote from: Theadora on April 27, 2018, 07:46:20 PM
You might be facetious, but Gary is merely neurotic; not psychotic.
I thought neurotics were more mumblers, than shouters.

Mad_Martian and Hoagie would have to simultaneously be in Dick Cavett mode for this thing to work; what are the odds?

Also, MM’s showtime directly conflicts with OSoM; that’s a problem.  Hoagie Nation is, if not loyal, then fairly inert, cranky, and resistant to change.

Good luck with the thing, though.  I forget exactly when he mentioned it, but some time within the past 6 months, I could swear Hoagland said something kind of nice, or at least benign, in reference to Gary.  I hadn’t been paying close attentionâ€"it was Imaging Panel Night, I believeâ€"so I can’t quote it, and it was a brief remark, but it was definitely friendly-sounding, and it caused me to do a slight spit-take.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 07:15:41 PM
I wouldn't mind that at all. Hoagie should really be braver with his "open" lines.

That's how you get BRAPS. Hoagie is too much of a control freak to let that go on.

Theadora

Quote from: Theadora on April 27, 2018, 07:46:20 PM
You might be facetious, but Gary is merely neurotic; not psychotic.  It's perhaps only an occasional form of temporary insanity, resulting from trauma inflicted upon him from that Dick Hoagland.  What Gary has to say, is usually quite insightful, as opposed to inciting. 

The challenge is similar as in being one's own lawyer.  Gary has been too, emotionally invested to maintain a civil tone.  That's perfectly understandable in context of circumstances. 

Gary has otherwise, demonstrated the ability to conduct himself in a rational, intelligent, and competent manner, while functioning effectively as a professional talk show host and on air personality.  He has also proven himself to be a top notch, scientific researcher. 

I look forward to the program on Saturday.  Hopefully, Richard will manage to behave himself, as well.  This might be time for cooperation.  The two of them working together would no doubt result in greater, Martian Revelations.

Never mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI

Morgus

The guest's voice quality over the phone is very poor, don't think he using a Skype connection.

omg what's wrong with this poor gimp of a guest? he's nervous as shit for one thing, doing weird shit with his mouth i presume because his anxiety is drying out his mouth - but he's terrible, he's looking things up while he's in a conversation, he's unable to think on his feet, he doesn't really know his subject area, he just starts spitting out crap he's read that doesn't answer Hoagie's questions.

Quotehe just spitting out crap that doesn't answer anything

In other words, your typical talk show worthy of BellGab...

lol this is disturbing to listen to, the guest needs to be put out of his misery.

this guy is no economist as Richard refers to him, he can't even explain the tulip phenomenon simply,  his dry mouth continues to get worse as he realizes how bad he's doing on what he surely thinks is a big national radio show. 

cryptocurrencies are not hard to explain to laymen, they pretty much are tulips, nobody involved in the cryptcurrency world can tell you what the end game is. all speculators and manipulators. the blockchain technology is for real but if a company like Amazon or a whole country wants to offer a digital currency they don't need to adopt bitcoin or any other digital currency, they can start one of their own.

crankshaft

Will RCH manage to claw his way back up into the air tonight? Or has he thrown in the final towel?

What with all the microdrama over at MITD, how can he continue to resist jumping into the fray?

Granted, all of the excitement may tax RCH's technical skills beyond his capacity to actually act. In an effective or otherwise manner.

RCH may not even be planning to do a live show tonight.

Q: Is reefer legal in New Mexico yet? That may be the key.

What are the odds that RCH will make it onto the air tonight?

My money is on 20%

Mad_Martian

RICHARD C. HOAGLAND....

LET'S DO A SHOW TOGETHER!
THIS IS JUST SO FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!

WAR FOR THE TIMELINES!
Archive: https://www.neelyproductionsinc.com/themartianrevelationshow

Not underestimate this show .... Because it in fact is connected to what my fight has been since after this very show with Hoagland in APRIL 2006, and how it matches as if HE ALREADY KNEW, WHAT IT WAS I WOULD GO THOUGH AND WENT THROUGH, regards to the FACES OF MARS images 'secretly' provided to us all. By WHOM??... NASA!!! ;-) MANY WILL SEE WHO NASA REALLY IS IN THIS CASE.

Based upon an acclamation program through TIME, based upon Broookings, which this show, and the years I went through and this WAR FOR THE TIMELINES has led me and us all NOW, IN APRIL 2018.

One should be after hearing Hoagland and myself during that show in what was spoken about should realize when comparing this fight tween me and he, should see that a question is arisen,... WHAT DID HOAGLAND REALLY KNOW, AND FOR HOW LONG DID HE KNOW IT?

As I said, this is NOT BE BE MISUNDERSTOOD OR TAKEN LIGHTLY and is in fact a purposed design planned before I even knew what I was about to undertake. That is the case for the UFO DIARIES, and the secret intelligence images showing OTHER FACES OF MARS, that has been directly connected to Hoagland by the very producers themselves.

The following years has shown us all what this intense and horrible fight for the TRUTH has led me and to us all.
To a point in time, when questions are warranted, and asked, yet avoided in the answerings of those much needed questions to be answered.

Many of you here know or kind of know what that is all about.

The fact is that the many of these questions were also answered, in a TIME, when before the questions were even thought of to be asked to begin with.

HUH??? WHAT???? HOW?????....

LISTEN TO THIS SHOW ARCHIVE!!
You should be able to SEE clearly, that much of what Hoagland speaks about with me in April 2006, answers many of the questions that we need him to answer NOW,... IN 2018 about UFO DIARIES AND THE SECRET FACES OF MARS!!

I have much to say about this FACT!
So I am going to have to make a web page I guess, to break it down, based from what he wanted to tell me and us all back then, to see it now down through TIME, where it seems he knew he was gonna have to answer these questions, BUT CANNOT. NOT IN AN OPEN OFFICIAL WAY at this time anyway
AND ESPECIALLY WITH ME.

HE HAD TO HAVE KNOWN!!! BEFORE HAND!! HOW????
So before the issue became THE ISSUE,... he was safe to speak with me about it, knowing that in TIME, I will come back to that archive, our past technology together, which he was able to describe what I was going to find, what type of things would happen if I went public, which I did. And what would happen after me announcing it, in how it would be handled. So very accurate!!

After considering ALL the things Hoagland spoken about in this amazing BROOKINGS BASED TIMED ACCLAMATION DISCLOSURE show, you should be able to understand and to CONNECT THIS ALL,... WHY HE NOT ANSWERS FOR THE FACES OF MARS. HE CANNOT!!  YET! ;-)

The images were given DESPITE THE DOCUMENTS HE SIGNED!.... AS NASA!!! ;-)
Hoagland goes into the secret past of certain spies, as well as connections regarding Mars, like also Jack Kirby, who created THE FACE ON MARS 1958 comic book. Trying to lay out that information of Mars was somehow crossing TIME, to times when there was no way to determine there was a Face on Mars. His question i not caught on then about, but I clearly do now is... HOW????... HOW COULD THEY, KIRBY ALSO, COULD HAVE KNOWN?

Then Hoagland states that he & I, are part of an official acclamation program based on Brookings. Only NOW in TIME, can I see he was literally trying to tell me outright, THE TRUTH. I just could NOT see or understand that back then ...IN THAT TIME. To be able to notice it, one, meaning ME, had to go Back to the previous TIME to see those seeds or "Easter eggs", he had lain in waiting for a TIME in the future where this will be seen, and connected!!!!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,... TO BE DISCUSSED!!!
I intend on discussing about it in great detail..... ;-)

So after going back in TIME,... It is obvious Hoagland knew that what in the next couple months (which it was) after this show, which this show also,.... Was our very last show together as well. It was then at that time, in June of 2006, WAS IN FACT 2 MONTHS AFTER THIS SHOW in which I brought forth about the UFO DIARIES, AND THE SECRET IMAGES PROVIDED THAT HE NOR ANYONE ELSE CAN REALLY EXPLAIN. BUT,... WE WERE GIVEN THE DATA!
That important fact must be kept in the back of all your minds when you consider what Hoagland was really trying to tell me & us all,.. Back then!!!

THIS IS EVIDENCE... NOT SPECULATION!!!

My question is...
WHAT THE HELL DID HOAGLAND KNOW THEN,... AND HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW IT????

NOW WE ALL KNOW IT!!!

Now mind you, it was Hoagland who came at me with the idea for this show. In fact he called it a VERY IMPORTANT SHOW, I was never really given a reason as to why. After all, he was My Captain. ;-)

Now in TIME,... I CAN SEE IT CLEARLY! He could have went to Coast with this show. In fact, we did this show special, BEFORE HE HAD TO APPEAR ON COAST the same day.

Now WHY? WHY would he do this? Because he had to answer ME... THROUGH TIME!!! He knew what I was about to REVEAL not even 2 months later.
He knew he can not answer me as needed after I brought it forth, so he designed this special show, to answer me, without my knowledge of the fact he was indeed trying to answer me, by explaining certain things he wanted to say, to me he knew that in TIME, I would go back to our old transcripts as it were, so I can have the discussion with him, & have him actually be explaining it.

This is so freaking weird! BUT TRUE!

Has Hoagland thrown in the towel or is reefer illegal in New Mexico...

No... Hoagland is not going to interview a towel... stop asking.

Mad_Martian

Expat, Seriously, going by the information Hoagland was trying to clue me into back then, applies NOW in TIME, to help answer why he has not & is not explaining about the data he provided=RELEASED for UFO DIARIES.

You must look at this in the context of my case, and also in what he said in that show from many years ago to understand what it is being presented and what has been presented. A WORKING MODEL. based upon the Brookings as He explained it. We now can easily attribute this all to the Faces of Mars images.

AGAIN, WHAT DID HOAGLAND KNOW, AND WHEN DID HE KNOW IT before I even thought of revealing those faces and video to him??

Again, remember this amazing predicting show this took place almost 2 months BEFORE my revealing the faces and of UFO DIARIES to his very forum.
. He was trying to clue us all in on that bery show, especially to me, what I was about to undertake, thus also Hoagland was giving reasonings for it.

Based upon a PLANNED ACCLAMATION PROGRAM WHERE HE EVEN STATED,... THAT AT THAT VERY MOMENT IN TIME, THAT HE & I WERE BOTH PARTICIPANTS. Unwitting on my side. :-/

So again, Expat and any & all else, let's just keep this in perspective.
something really AMAZING IS LITERALLY UNFOLDING HERE!!!

suppose Hoagie is in need of a contributor ?

I hear the FAT CUNT SENDA is STILL AVAILABLE...
well, maybe ?
(he is, after all, a PUBLISHED military author !
(Falkie said so !)

expat

Quote from: Mad_Martian on April 29, 2018, 02:48:30 PM
So again, Expat and any & all else, let's just keep this in perspective.

Yes Gary, that's exactly what I've done. The perspective is that Hoagland's interpretation of the Brookings Report is totally adrift with reality.

Theadora

Quote from: Mad_Martian on April 29, 2018, 12:41:20 PM
RICHARD C. HOAGLAND....

LET'S DO A SHOW TOGETHER!
THIS IS JUST SO FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!

WAR FOR THE TIMELINES!
Archive: https://www.neelyproductionsinc.com/themartianrevelationshow

Not underestimate this show .... Because it in fact is connected to what my fight has been since after this very show with Hoagland in APRIL 2006, and how it matches as if HE ALREADY KNEW, WHAT IT WAS I WOULD GO THOUGH AND WENT THROUGH, regards to the FACES OF MARS images 'secretly' provided to us all. By WHOM??... NASA!!! ;-) MANY WILL SEE WHO NASA REALLY IS IN THIS CASE.

Based upon an acclamation program through TIME, based upon Broookings, which this show, and the years I went through and this WAR FOR THE TIMELINES has led me and us all NOW, IN APRIL 2018.

One should be after hearing Hoagland and myself during that show in what was spoken about should realize when comparing this fight tween me and he, should see that a question is arisen,... WHAT DID HOAGLAND REALLY KNOW, AND FOR HOW LONG DID HE KNOW IT?

As I said, this is NOT BE BE MISUNDERSTOOD OR TAKEN LIGHTLY and is in fact a purposed design planned before I even knew what I was about to undertake. That is the case for the UFO DIARIES, and the secret intelligence images showing OTHER FACES OF MARS, that has been directly connected to Hoagland by the very producers themselves.

The following years has shown us all what this intense and horrible fight for the TRUTH has led me and to us all.
To a point in time, when questions are warranted, and asked, yet avoided in the answerings of those much needed questions to be answered.

Many of you here know or kind of know what that is all about.

The fact is that the many of these questions were also answered, in a TIME, when before the questions were even thought of to be asked to begin with.

HUH??? WHAT???? HOW?????....

LISTEN TO THIS SHOW ARCHIVE!!
You should be able to SEE clearly, that much of what Hoagland speaks about with me in April 2006, answers many of the questions that we need him to answer NOW,... IN 2018 about UFO DIARIES AND THE SECRET FACES OF MARS!!

I have much to say about this FACT!
So I am going to have to make a web page I guess, to break it down, based from what he wanted to tell me and us all back then, to see it now down through TIME, where it seems he knew he was gonna have to answer these questions, BUT CANNOT. NOT IN AN OPEN OFFICIAL WAY at this time anyway
AND ESPECIALLY WITH ME.

HE HAD TO HAVE KNOWN!!! BEFORE HAND!! HOW????
So before the issue became THE ISSUE,... he was safe to speak with me about it, knowing that in TIME, I will come back to that archive, our past technology together, which he was able to describe what I was going to find, what type of things would happen if I went public, which I did. And what would happen after me announcing it, in how it would be handled. So very accurate!!

After considering ALL the things Hoagland spoken about in this amazing BROOKINGS BASED TIMED ACCLAMATION DISCLOSURE show, you should be able to understand and to CONNECT THIS ALL,... WHY HE NOT ANSWERS FOR THE FACES OF MARS. HE CANNOT!!  YET! ;-)

The images were given DESPITE THE DOCUMENTS HE SIGNED!.... AS NASA!!! ;-)
Hoagland goes into the secret past of certain spies, as well as connections regarding Mars, like also Jack Kirby, who created THE FACE ON MARS 1958 comic book. Trying to lay out that information of Mars was somehow crossing TIME, to times when there was no way to determine there was a Face on Mars. His question i not caught on then about, but I clearly do now is... HOW????... HOW COULD THEY, KIRBY ALSO, COULD HAVE KNOWN?

Then Hoagland states that he & I, are part of an official acclamation program based on Brookings. Only NOW in TIME, can I see he was literally trying to tell me outright, THE TRUTH. I just could NOT see or understand that back then ...IN THAT TIME. To be able to notice it, one, meaning ME, had to go Back to the previous TIME to see those seeds or "Easter eggs", he had lain in waiting for a TIME in the future where this will be seen, and connected!!!!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,... TO BE DISCUSSED!!!
I intend on discussing about it in great detail..... ;-)

So after going back in TIME,... It is obvious Hoagland knew that what in the next couple months (which it was) after this show, which this show also,.... Was our very last show together as well. It was then at that time, in June of 2006, WAS IN FACT 2 MONTHS AFTER THIS SHOW in which I brought forth about the UFO DIARIES, AND THE SECRET IMAGES PROVIDED THAT HE NOR ANYONE ELSE CAN REALLY EXPLAIN. BUT,... WE WERE GIVEN THE DATA!
That important fact must be kept in the back of all your minds when you consider what Hoagland was really trying to tell me & us all,.. Back then!!!

THIS IS EVIDENCE... NOT SPECULATION!!!

My question is...
WHAT THE HELL DID HOAGLAND KNOW THEN,... AND HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW IT????

NOW WE ALL KNOW IT!!!

Now mind you, it was Hoagland who came at me with the idea for this show. In fact he called it a VERY IMPORTANT SHOW, I was never really given a reason as to why. After all, he was My Captain. ;-)

Now in TIME,... I CAN SEE IT CLEARLY! He could have went to Coast with this show. In fact, we did this show special, BEFORE HE HAD TO APPEAR ON COAST the same day.

Now WHY? WHY would he do this? Because he had to answer ME... THROUGH TIME!!! He knew what I was about to REVEAL not even 2 months later.
He knew he can not answer me as needed after I brought it forth, so he designed this special show, to answer me, without my knowledge of the fact he was indeed trying to answer me, by explaining certain things he wanted to say, to me he knew that in TIME, I would go back to our old transcripts as it were, so I can have the discussion with him, & have him actually be explaining it.

This is so freaking weird! BUT TRUE!

Gary, this is a most excellent if presentation if not your best collage yet.  I was disappointed because I jumped to the erroneous conclusion that it was a brand new show with Richard C Hoagland, as if somehow you had managed to patch things up like Martin and Lewis. 

Theadora

Quote from: expat on April 29, 2018, 04:00:16 PM
Yes Gary, that's exactly what I've done. The perspective is that Hoagland's interpretation of the Brookings Report is totally adrift with reality.

Dr Margaret Mead's contribution to the so-called, "Brookings Report," is based upon her research as a cultural anthropologist, where she lived among indigenous peoples in the South Pacific. 

She therein states:

"Anthropological files contain many examples of societies sure of their place in the universe which have disintegrated when they had to associate with previously unfamiliar societies espousing different ideas and different life ways; other that survived such an experience usually did so by paying the price of changes in values an attitudes and behavior. 

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/brook-7.gif

http://www.enterprisemission.com/brooking.html

Expat, in what way do you disagree with these findings, as presented by Richard C. Hoagland on his website?

Theadora

P R O P O S E D   S T U D I E S

on the   

I M P L I C A T I O N S

of

-   

P E A C E F U L    S P A C E    A C T I V I T I E S

for

H U M A N    A F F A I R S

A Report Prepared for the

COMMITTEE ON LONG RANGE STUDIES

of the

NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION

THE BROOKINGS INSTITUTION,

Washington, D.C., December, 1960 

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19640053196.pdf

Theadora

If you and Hoagland were to work together, you with the images you've mined, and Hoagland with his analysis and political activism, the team would occasionally, make good guests for George Knapp.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on April 29, 2018, 08:19:48 PM
If you and Hoagland were to work together, you with the images you've mined, and Hoagland with his analysis and political activism, the team would occasionally, make good guests for George Knapp. the looney bin.

FIFY

Hoaglands gone rogue, he's using cuss words ...called Sagan a bastard & is starting a workshop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46dl8GrD5Mo