• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 04:56:20 PM
Oh, he can keep them...but with a hefty royalty to Martinez Tonight!

Yes, Curtis first mentioned the blowback..."chefistsucks.com"..."the guy from Martinez"...I'm not the celebrity, George is...so no threat to me...and I own him! bwahahahha

Really?  I mean for realz really???  Cool!  Heh, heh. ;) ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 04:56:20 PM
Oh, he can keep them...but with a hefty royalty to Martinez Tonight!

Yes, Curtis first mentioned the blowback..."chefistsucks.com"..."the guy from Martinez"...I'm not the celebrity, George is...so no threat to me...and I own him! bwahahahha

All this time I thought it was Martinis Tonight.

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2017, 05:40:53 PM
Pastor Big Chicken probably just reads, and shakes his head.  I'm sure he doesn't miss a post tho...

He's a good man !

of course he is. casting aspersions about him would be shameful, ms. brig.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 11, 2017, 03:54:54 PM
I'm rude, lewd and dangerous to know, Jackstar.

Senda knows how to put a smile on a woman's face.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 11, 2017, 05:56:11 PM
Senda knows how to put a smile on a woman's face.

why so serious? the master just wants to put a smile on that face....

chefist

This site is out there! Let's see who receives the golden seal first! Bwahahahha...

I know exactly where to send the C&D...

https://falkie2013.wixsite.com/website

Big Chicken

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 05:35:50 PM
Please post more, BC...

Big Chicken just might Chefist.  He just might.   Things have definitely gotten downright interesting here as of late.

Quote from: Harvey Weinstein on October 11, 2017, 05:27:53 PM
im sure the mr. ratty patty rumors are just that, rumors. however, the light must be shined on this so all can be laid bare. was the master's ass stretched, corn cobbed and left agape? time will tell.
well, all I can say is...
"certain" medical records were "leaked" indicating during Falkie's colonoscopy...
the Physician did comment "damn, I could have just reach up his ass...to guide the camera...and I have 22 inch biceps...haven't ever seen "one" like this in person...have seen in the medical literature documenting some of these SanFran "old fister" patients...

Big Chicken

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2017, 05:40:53 PM
Pastor Big Chicken probably just reads, and shakes his head.  I'm sure he doesn't miss a post tho...

He's a good man !

Always nice to see you M'Lady.   Hope things are well with you.  Not too many complaints with me - other than Pastor Butch is
down to just a weekend show now.   

Big Chicken

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 06:07:16 PM
This site is out there! Let's see who receives the golden seal first! Bwahahahha...

I know exactly where to send the C&D...

https://falkie2013.wixsite.com/website

Jumping Jehosaphats.  Look at the bottom

Quote©2017 by The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ). Proudly created with Wix.com

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 11, 2017, 06:13:32 PM
Works for me.

darling, could you model a bright red ball gag for me, in the nude...what im trying to ask is - can i be your gimp?

chefist

Quote from: Big Chicken on October 11, 2017, 06:18:30 PM
Jumping Jehosaphats.  Look at the bottom

Let's see who produces the TM certificate first? bwahahhaha

Swishypants

Quote from: Harvey Weinstein on October 11, 2017, 06:19:00 PM
darling, could you model a bright red ball gag for me, in the nude...what im trying to ask is - can I be your gimp?

https://youtu.be/ffCEr327W44

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 06:19:51 PM

id like to leave my trademark on Inglorious Bitch, if you know what i mean?

Big Chicken

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 06:19:51 PM

The Big Chicken is close

Tess is yaking on his query
QuoteTempStorageError

Click on the New User Form BACK button in your browser to return to the previous TESS screen

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 06:23:03 PM
https://youtu.be/ffCEr327W44

i have a lot of "whoomp" pent up and it's ready to explode. im talking shotgun blast pressure. bodies will be stuck to walls when im finished. wew lad!

Swishypants

Quote from: Harvey Weinstein on October 11, 2017, 06:28:38 PM
i have a lot of "whoomp" pent up and it's ready to explode. im talking shotgun blast pressure. bodies will be stuck to walls when im finished. wew lad!

Like an M-72 LAW into her choochie! :)

ponyboysunset

So we had a Falkie like siting at the bar tonight. I was at dinner with a good friend of mine when she pointed out this obese man in red shorts who hobbled his way up the bar. Now we were at a table and she was facing him. I should have had her take a picture, as it was I turned around and immediately thought of you misfits. This guy had wedged himself behind two patrons who were already sitting at the bar and who clearly did not know him. They looked at him in disgust and went back to drinking. I spent the next 15 minutes trying to explain bellgab to her. It was then I decided to recruit her as she is exactly who we are looking for. She will fit in with us so well. Snarky, dark sense of humor, and very intelligent. But can you imagine trying to explain sweet and slow Kathy to her? Ratty Patty, or the Clam that Ate Cincinnati? We need a primer. Someone get on it stat. To my lovely friend welcome to bellgab, create an account and jump into the mayhem.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 11, 2017, 06:45:54 PM
So we had a Falkie like siting at the bar tonight. I was at dinner with a good friend of mine when she pointed out this obese man in red shorts who hobbled his way up the bar. Now we were at a table and she was facing him. I should have had her take a picture, as it was I turned around and immediately thought of you misfits. This guy had wedged himself behind two patrons who were already sitting at the bar and who clearly did not know him. They looked at him in disgust and went back to drinking. I spent the next 15 minutes trying to explain bellgab to her. It was then I decided to recruit her as she is exactly who we are looking for. She will fit in with us so well. Snarky, dark sense of humor, and very intelligent. But can you imagine trying to explain sweet and slow Kathy to her? Ratty Patty, or the Clam that Ate Cincinnati? We need a primer. Someone get on it stat. To my lovely friend welcome to bellgab, create an account and jump into the mayhem.  ;D

So that's where you've been. I've been making lewd sexual advances towards you all day and just figured you were masturbating to them. :)

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 11, 2017, 06:45:54 PM

daddy is farming clams tonight!